• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

poll & survey | bowser art / bowser in-game model | which bowser from "smash bros" do you prefer? and why?

Veca Gorebyss

Smash Journeyman

artistically. i prefer "melee" bowser.

he looks intense.

and while the others. um. i cant really find any "artwork" of the other bowsers. but while i do agree the others look like a "video game" bowser. and even that they look better in-game fighting. because looks like 3-d models fighting.

the one i prefer looks cool. and like. you get the gist that he's this sharp solid physical force of heavy and brute.

and the others you focus more on imagining how their skin and stuff would feel.

what do you think?

◇​

FazDude

Smash Master
TBH, Smash 4 Bowser nails it. Pretty good blend of realistic detail and Bowser's usual aesthetic in the Mario games.

For me, the order (best to worst) is 4, Ultimate, Brawl, Melee.

Veca Gorebyss

Smash Journeyman
TBH, Smash 4 Bowser nails it. Pretty good blend of realistic detail and Bowser's usual aesthetic in the Mario games.

For me, the order (best to worst) is 4, Ultimate, Brawl, Melee.

oh. i see. yes. that's cool.

i know i don't have a good response or something. opinion i mean.

decision for my choice was based on "a kind" of "real".

just literally looks like his spikes can stah b you. in the "melee" 3d artwork. and i love it. lol.

Top Bottom