• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poll Of The Week #3 - Should Sonic Be In The Next Smash?

Should Sonic Be In The Next Smash?

• Yes, most definitely!

Votes: 315 43.2%
  • No, absolutely not!

Votes: 223 30.5%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 192 26.3%

• Total voters

taylorb9113

Smash Cadet
Ooh, bumped from last October.
I wouldn't really mind Sonic in Brawl, I suppose.
I don't think I would play him much, though.

Wicky

Smash Rookie
oh, he totally should be. Have a stage where he can get super chili dog power ups and doctor robotnik makes his squealing noises.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
I put "I don't really care" but I think adding characters (especially with the addition of Snake) not made/owned by Nintendo makes Smash seem like a MUGEN fantasy over Nintendo brawl fantasy.

L5LM_Gtlink

Smash Apprentice
2 or 3 third party characters that have appeared on a Nintendo console wouldn't really turn it into a Mugen situation.

1. You've already seen them on a Nintendo console.
2. only a very small percentage of characters are third party. The majority of characters, items, stages, etc, are from the Nintendo universe.

Waning Light

Smash Rookie
Hm... I don't especially care, actually. If he's a good character, and people want him, I say why not? Then again, if people don't want him, then it might be best to leave him out. There's strong opinions on both sides, but I'd be okay either way. Probably wouldn't play him, though. Not really my style, but that's just me.

I

i8waffles612

I voted yes a long time ago but Im starting to wonder why there hasnt been new news on mario and sonic at the olympics??

im still thinkin that game is just a joke that leads into his announcement....maybe lol

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
of course he should be in it!! i mean why not?? I think he would make a great addition to the game and would be the first game where people finally see Mario and Sonic together

Zodiac

Smash Master
If he was a melee character he would be awesome, but he's a brawl character, if the next smash is good then sure, have sonic in it, if its directed by sakurai, dont have him in it.

Top Bottom