• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poll Of The Week #2 - How Old Are You?

How Old Are You?

• 10 and below

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • 11 - 12

Votes: 20 2.1%
  • 13 - 14

Votes: 155 16.1%
  • 15 - 17

Votes: 402 41.7%
  • 18 - 21

Votes: 346 35.9%
  • 22+

Votes: 37 3.8%

• Total voters

Boo!

Banned via Administration
none cares how the fukl old any of you ppl are
i mean talking about videogames online is onething but as soon as you start that bullshi9 then youre just a bunch of losers who have nothing better to do than try and climb the only social ladder you havent fallen off of yet
ill be 18 in like 4 months

thekyelur

Smash Apprentice
I got a good idea for a poll:
How Long have you been playing smash?/Did you play the original Smash bros. for N64?
BTW Im 17 ill be 18 in June.

Mav

Furries For The Win
I'm 20. And still playing Smash ^_^ And I wouldn't have it any other way.

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
18 years old here. 2nd most populated age! I could sworn there were more 18-21 year olds, so hopefully more people get voting here! I love the ideas for new polls, I'm all in favor of the "How long have you been playing" poll.

LaughingMan

Smash Apprentice
dark_dragon8 said:
18 years old here. 2nd most populated age! I could sworn there were more 18-21 year olds, so hopefully more people get voting here! I love the ideas for new polls, I'm all in favor of the "How long have you been playing" poll.
You're right though, there are more 18-21 year olds here. The younger ones are just a little more eager with the polls. A good way to prove it is to just look at the birthdays at the bottom of the index/homepage: 27(1), 26(1), 22(4), 21(4), 20(4), 19(1), 18(10), 17(1), 16(2).

So, the unofficial "birthday" age poll results are: 22+ (6) 21%, 18-21 (19) 68%, 15-17 (3) 11%.

I understand that the ages fluctuate daily, but I've kept watch and these numbers are pretty consistent. Oh, and I'm 19, for the record.

skyfox

Smash Cadet
im 19
and thats a stupid poll idea,what bout this one:how many tourneys have you been to?

Supreme Pie Ninja

Smash Ace
I like the "how long have you been smashing?" idea. It'd be nice to see how long some of the veterans have really played smash for.

Yes, I know, a lame reason, but you get the idea. ;)

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
I dunno...it seems that most people have been playing Smash since it came out, haven't they? At least, all serious tournament players and top-players should have been...

Gate Everest

Banned via Administration
It'd only work if it was "How long have you been smashing competitively", that is, with the idea of wanting to compete/knowledge of advanced tactics/so on. Otherwise 'since it came out' would win by a pretty obvious landslide.

And even with that modification, not so sure it would work. Whatev.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I also think a good question would be how long have you been playing smash as well. I don't think everyone played since it came out, alot of poeple I know waited a year or two or picked it up recently.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
So I guess around a year the vast majority of posters will be able to drive themselves to any SSBR tournametns...awesome, chi :p

Samael_78

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone think that character preference has to do with how old u r? I think kids around 10 yrs. and below like to use Fox a little too much. This is based on all the people I know that smash and what my friends tell me.

Ismael

Smash Ace
I don't know if someone said these.

1. Which do you like better, SSB or SSBM?
2.What is the best things about Smash? Example: stages, items, modes, etc.
I'll think of more later....

Top Bottom