• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poll Of The Week #14 - When Will You Retire From Competitive SSBM?

When Will You Retire From Competitive SSBM?

• Retire? Pfft, never!

Votes: 148 36.2%
  • Maybe eventually, but not for a long time.

Votes: 214 52.3%
  • I plan on retiring pretty soon.

Votes: 24 5.9%
  • I'm already in the process of retiring.

Votes: 15 3.7%
  • SSBM? Who plays that old game anymore?

Votes: 8 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The 5th Police

Smash Journeyman
Several times I have quited this game like crazy because I have a condition that holds me back from unleashing my full potential. The thing is smash is like a drug once you have played it competitively you will eventually come back to it. Believe me I know.

I

i8waffles612

I will probably stop when SSBB comes out, till then it will be my favorite game probably

Jx31

Smash Ace
As long as people host tournaments for this game I won't stop, even when SSBB comes out, I'll just play both!;)

Stryk9

Smash Journeyman
i love mele too much to quit

the only way i can see myself playing wayyyy less or not at all

is if Brawl is like insanely omFGGG PWNAZRRZZZZ GOOD INSAINITY

but i'll have to wait and see

freddy 22

Smash Rookie
Even if brawl is good I will still play melee. Melee is like Halo for xbox. Halo 2 is out but there are so many people who still play Halo competetivly.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I am astounded that this thread is still alive. It seems that right as it drifts off of the map, someone manages to discover it again and bump it to the top. >_<

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
You ******* forgot the "When Brawl comes out" choice.
You must've not read the date this thread was made, nor the post on the first page. Let me clarify something for you. SSB Brawl was not know as brawl about a year go, on April 20, 2006, when this thread was created. Also if you had even bothered to read the thread, the post from the OP said that brawl was a completely different story that would be saved for talk later. Of course it was refered to as SSB:R, which I believe the R stands for Revolution, which was the Wii was called back then before it was named the Wii. Only tard I see here is you.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
too bad i m not getting brawl :( so i'll have to retire when brawl comes out.
How you people can say such things is beyond me, especially with the daily DOJO updates.

And WTF? How do people repeatedly manage to discover this thread and resurrect it from the dead? It was created over a year ago. :laugh:

Binx

Smash Master
Smash is so fun, I have never been bored with it for a minute, I am looking forward to something new with brawl, but I hope the game is basically the same with just a few new additions and better graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom