• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poll Of The Week #1 - Who Do You Primarily Use?

Who Do You Primarily Use?

• Doctor Mario

Votes: 62 4.1%
  • Mario

Votes: 36 2.4%
  • Luigi

Votes: 44 2.9%
  • Bowser

Votes: 24 1.6%
  • Peach

Votes: 74 4.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 37 2.5%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 71 4.7%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 47 3.1%
  • Falco

Votes: 187 12.5%
  • Fox

Votes: 161 10.8%
  • Ness

Votes: 29 1.9%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 47 3.1%
  • Kirby

Votes: 25 1.7%
  • Samus

Votes: 81 5.4%
  • Zelda

Votes: 15 1.0%
  • Sheik

Votes: 85 5.7%
  • Link

Votes: 93 6.2%
  • Young Link

Votes: 14 0.9%
  • Pichu

Votes: 12 0.8%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 21 1.4%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 42 2.8%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 13 0.9%
  • Mr. Game & Watch

Votes: 16 1.1%
  • Marth

Votes: 211 14.1%
  • Roy

Votes: 40 2.7%

• Total voters

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
I use peach a lot but she's not my main, if I'm into giving my friends headaches at the moment I'll use marth.

NashV

Smash Rookie
Falco in serious 1 on 1s, but Luigi in items-on free-for-alls with my friends

Rainbow In The Dark

Smash Cadet
When I first started I used Pikachu like I had in SSB64, then when I unlocked Dorf I switched to him, then I decided to experiment with other characters, realised I was much better as Peach, and she's been my main for a few years now, with Dorf and Falco as secondary and I keep away from Pikachu now.

Link to the past

Smash Apprentice
Rainbow In The Dark said:
When I first started I used Pikachu like I had in SSB64, then when I unlocked Dorf I switched to him, then I decided to experiment with other characters, realised I was much better as Peach, and she's been my main for a few years now, with Dorf and Falco as secondary and I keep away from Pikachu now.
i use to pikachu too but i kind of grow away form him and went to my ture calling

thekyelur

Smash Apprentice
Wow I was expecting more foxes and shieks Marth really surprised me cuz I dont see many around where I smash

Sol

Smash Lord
Link's ahead of sheik that's suprising and falco's ahead of marth and fox, I thought marth would be leader

phish-it

Smash Champion
Poor, Poor Zelda. I would've voted for her too, that is, if I actually used her. But I guess I had to go with Peach, provided that I use her just a bit more than Ganondorf.

Acromion

Smash Cadet
If I knew that zelda only had one vote I would have gone with her (even though I don't use her) I just went with the B-man though, He's my main then tied for 2nd are Fox, Pichu, Mewtwo, GW, and Falcon.
How could nobody like Zelda though? IMO she's much prettier than Peach. *Sweet*

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Wow, Marth in the lead, then Falco, then Fox. It keeps bouncing between those three, though...looks like they're definitely the most popular.

Gate Everest

Banned via Administration
Huh. I'm most surprised by Link and the Doc being so high. And I thought Sheik would be a bit higher.

Though I'm not surprised at all that Zelda's dead last XD. She feels very much like the most neglected character.

shoguning

Smash Cadet
Samus has charge beam, missiles and his tilt down thing is great. sends 'em flying! Smash king.

Cloudlockhart

Smash Apprentice
I am suprised that there arent many Sheik players as much I thought they would be. As for Marth and Fox/Falco not suprised....oh,yea poor Zelda.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
hmm.. i just realised that marth's name is the only name in italic font.

does this mean something?

BDA

Smash Rookie
I don't think Fox is too fast, he's just heavier than Fox, and jumps higher{not that it makes a difference to me}.

Top Bottom