• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

:Poll: Next release coming soon VOTE NOW!!!

who will be chosen

• Total voters

MVP

Smash Ace
Called it

LET THE BRAGGING BEGIN!!!!!

Members who voted for 'Kirby'

31 total votes.

Members who voted for 'Yoshi'

Members who voted for 'IC'

33 total votes.

Members who voted for 'Olimar'

61 total votes.

Members who voted for 'Samus'

• [URL='http://smashboards.com/members/ld50.19713/']LD50
[/URL]
32 total votes.

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
I'm definitely leaning towards Samus. There's just so much love for her.

Also yeah, I read that tweet and it put a big smile on my face. : D

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
By the way, just curious - people usually say that Kirby probably won't be added until last because of the hats, but is that something the PMBR said themselves? Because now that they've got the clone engine working, I think that would've been the scary thing for Kirby, right? If Kirby eats Roy and gets a Marth hat instead of a Roy hat, or the game can't process him eating Roy and just crashes, then that's no good.

So if they've straightened all that out, maybe Kirby will also come for 3.0? Kirby would also be awesome, I'd love to see some Fako PAWN

Who is the head of PM?

That's a good question. I used to think it was Selena Gomez.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Ice Climbers.

I want to see them bring something to the game, for once. They were a brilliant idea, shaped into a very poor design, for the past two Smash games. And I want to see this brilliant idea executed properly.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I don't think any of them will be on there, but I'm really hyped for Samus, Yoshi, and Kirby whenever they do get finished, I couldn't care less about ICs and Olimar, anyone who plays them can just go die.

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
I voted samus because spamming projectiles is fun sometimes.
I do not see kirby getting in because of hats.
I am not sure how olimar would work in PM.I also just do not like ice climbers.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
I voted for all the characters. Not because I believe it, but because I want to believe it.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
If another character WERE announced, I'd guess Samus. I heard some things about the PMBR being able to get past her weird glitches, but I don't remember where; It could be untrue.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
I'm hoping for either Yoshi or Samus myself. I'm interested to see what happened to the dinosaur with an amazing shield and plain excited to just see SOME form of ZSS action.

Trinsic

Smash Apprentice
Four characters were added between 2.1 and 2.5. One character was added between 2.5 and 2.6. I'm assuming the pattern will continue, for no real reason other than I think there may be a pattern. So after Mewtwo and Roy, I think we're gonna get two more characters.

I expect Samus to be one of them, the amount of demand for her seems so big I kind of doubt the PMBR would release a new version before she is finished.
Other than her I expect either Yoshi or Ice Climbers. Kirby has copy issues and I assume Olimar is a nightmare to work with. Between Yoshi and the ICs I really can't guess whose technical issues would get figured out first. So I'll just put one vote down for Samus.

There is no "leader," or "head." The PMBR is led collectively by 9 different people.
So who sits upon the high council?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The council is comprised of cmart, haloedhero, jiang, Magus, Shadic, Shanus, Shell, Strong Bad, and Yeroc. Getting off topic now, so I'll leave this thread =P

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
First I'm ready for olimar. Second samus. Third, another clone character. Roy and Mewtwo were the expected clones I wana see an unexpected clone next. Olimar's playstyle will be interesting to see in P:M form. I'm just ready to get some real head shots with Samus.

shanus

Smash Hero
Shanus I believe. He only shows up when something big is imminent. He's like a legendary Pokémon.

I have been summoned. I wonder which option(s) I should click in this poll.... guess you will have to wait to find out...

Viceversa96

Banned via Warnings
There is no "leader," or "head." The PMBR is led collectively by 9 different people.
Well what what exactly are your priorities? 1. Engine fixes. 2. Releasing Characters, etc. What is PMBR's priorities right now?

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
imagining shadic as a high-level decision maker, and I'm so sorry I am sure he is a wonderful leader but at the same time I'm pretty sure he just starts every meeting with "so, how about that alakadoof"

Rikana

Smash Champion
Jiang is a very bad person. I think.. I think I might hate him.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
Alakadoof should be the final boss of Project M.
Mega Alakadoof would be the true final boss.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
imagining shadic as a high-level decision maker, and I'm so sorry I am sure he is a wonderful leader but at the same time I'm pretty sure he just starts every meeting with "so, how about that alakadoof"
He doesn't need to be mentioned, his presence is everywhere.

:alakadoof:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
If Kirby's special's are custom fit to be be the best of each character's specials (w/e best serves the matchup that is) rather than just everyone's neutral specials then I'm totally hype for him. Having a character that whose advantageous matchups are based on successful execution of a certain move once per stock and disadvantageous otherwise seems like a cool concept. Otherwise I'm most hype for olimar, obviously following mewTWO and ROy. Hopefully PMBR goes the route of higher risk higher reward pikmin throws, and does more to standardize moves in his moveset with each other in favor of differentiating them based on pikmin use (make fair/bair more similar, uair/dair, etc while giving more varied effects based on pikmin) and giving him a better way to shuffle between pikmin.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
I can imagine Samus over any other character, to be quite honest. Kirby might be later with the hats while I can imagine the PM team wanting to change the way the ICs chaingrab. Yoshi plays a bit awkwardly in every version of Smash and just stands out. I can also see PM trying to change that in accordance to the characters already set up. I don't really have a comment on Olimar though. This is basically the tl;dr of what I had in mind. xD

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
People keep saying Samus over any character, but PMBR hasn't confirmed whether or not they fixed her physics anomalies yet.
They also haven't said that kirby's hats are what's holding him back- the info for his hat's abilities are in his files not the other characters. It's not like he would be able to copy those other character's abilities anyways.

MVP

Smash Ace
People keep saying Samus over any character, but PMBR hasn't confirmed whether or not they fixed her physics anomalies yet.
They also haven't said that kirby's hats are what's holding him back- the info for his hat's abilities are in his files not the other characters. It's not like he would be able to copy those other character's abilities anyways.

to be fair, they haven't really said anything about any character other than anyone could be in 3.0....

Sumodude-S51

Smash Cadet
Gahh... Why is this a multiple-option poll?? Well, I guess I have no option but to choose...

All of them. I choose all of them. So I guess my sheer optimism cancels itself out as far as this poll is concerned...

Top Bottom