• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PokemonMasterIRL: smash with the master.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Darn, Wednesday is the only day that works at all for me, even though I have hockey that night. I have to teach lab until 10pm Thursday, and Friday I'm going back to Novato.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
somewhere in SF im guessing. Also miles! are people going to your place today?? I really want to smash and get my long lost wiimote back

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Well I have a hockey game at 8:15. I'll be up for Smash in the SJ area around 10pm if we have a venue and enough people for it. Leave a message on my cell. If you're COOL you have my number.

if sheridan pocky and mihydro go then you'll probably have some melee and some good melee competition.
today??? wasnt pokemonmasterirl only free till 6pm?
that would be some good competition and a good variety of characters.

Well I have a hockey game at 8:15. I'll be up for Smash in the SJ area around 10pm if we have a venue and enough people for it. Leave a message on my cell. If you're COOL you have my number.
all these years i thought i was cool.

Miles.

Smash Champion
irl, how the hell did you get a blue name?? 0.0 oh, and also why weren't you at bio2 today :p
pop that ***** pop pop that *****.

hope that answers your second question.

and

to answer your first since I help run pools at every tourney I got to like Winter Games Fest and West Coast Smash League.

Lets smash soon Hiveypoo.

Money maaaaaaaaaatch?!?!?

Oh

SON!!

Oh and to my MELEE FIRENDS

I MANGO Combo-ed a human in a match yesterday, I was proud of myself.

Miharu

Smash Hero
[02:13:04] [System Message] Team Scourge: darksheep-, Durty, stonesthrow, ChiDoRiE^, 1hQ|Dee,
[02:13:04] [System Message] Team Sentinel: MYM|Merlini, Eddie[P], RlDeR, G.SkiLL, Solace50,
and these games happen multiple times every day sup

best in the west

Miles.

Smash Champion
do you use that nifty stick you usually have over your computer?

also, tell matt i have his controller and to get in touch with me to work out a time and place to give it back
havent dusted of the SF 10th Year stick just yet. Just been using the controller.

Ill tell him you have his controller he was trying to get a hold of you.

i gave him your aim. his aim is coachthecake

would you possible be down to some smash thursday night brioon? bri man. bri bri.

super brreee.

Top Bottom