• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PokemonMasterIRL: smash with the master.

Miles.

Smash Champion
BRAWL AND MELEE.

Hit me up you all know me now.

I live in San Jose now for those of you who dont know.

Best way to get a hold of me fast is AIM = DddontTrip

Miharu

Smash Hero
I'm 15 minutes from Sunnyvale. Ian never checks SWF, but he lives in Sunnyvale.

Quakfest is this weekend; carpool maybe (if I have a car, but we'll see about that later)?

Miles.

Smash Champion
I said I have a wii and I said some one could bring a cube.

Either mang.

I am rusty as hell at melee tho XD.

I would so be down to carpool to Quakfest and meet some of you guys. I have no problem with kicking down gas money at all either. Maybe we could exchange cell phone numbers.

Miles.

Smash Champion
Oh and I forgot to mention it in the first post that I can record and upload matches.

So yeah, woot!

Ricardo (fox)

Smash Rookie
I am like 10 minutes away from there and I have been looking for people to smash with. I will keep cheking to see if you do have this thing set up. Oh and were is quakfest held again i forgot but plan to go?

Miles.

Smash Champion
I am like 10 minutes away from there and I have been looking for people to smash with. I will keep cheking to see if you do have this thing set up. Oh and were is quakfest held again i forgot but plan to go?
Dood I am not even kidding, if you wanted you could just come over and smash today or any weekday to if you wanted. I just moved up here and havent made any friends yet and am taking a small vacation so I havent got a job yet so, I am basically bored out of my mind and just chillin since I am not working or going to school, (I am 22).

pockyD

Smash Legend
didn't zhu go to socal?

also, why did you move to norcal if you aren't going to school, don't have a job here, and don't know anyone here O_o

big sharks fan?

anyways if you have a real smash fest i'd probably go, but sunnyvale is a little bit far for me to just go on a whim

Miles.

Smash Champion
didn't zhu go to socal?

also, why did you move to norcal if you aren't going to school, don't have a job here, and don't know anyone here O_o

big sharks fan?

anyways if you have a real smash fest i'd probably go, but sunnyvale is a little bit far for me to just go on a whim
I moved in with my dad.
I dont know Zhu from so cal.
And I also happen to be a sharks fan.

I think that since I am a little out of the way for some people that maybe I will throw a small Brawl tourney and just do like 5 bucks each for idk hopefully like at least ten of us and then I myself would throw 20 more dollars into the pot.

Just an idea to make it atleast pay for the gas for some of you guys that would have to drive a bit to get out here.

I just want to get to know a few of you guys so I can have some regulars that I know before I just open up and have all sorts of people over for a bigger tourney.

Miles.

Smash Champion
I am in school but I don't have school thursday name the time and I can go.
Awesome.

Um anytime between like 10am to 5pm should be good. I have the apartment all to myself my dad will be at work. Even later works for me to if you cant come before 5pm.

I can PM you my cell phone number and address.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
You free to play anytime this week before Friday? =D

Cell: 408 480 0761

I live in Cupertino, near De Anza College. Call me if you ever wanna play (before Friday). I don't have a wii, so if you want to come over / play Brawl, you'd have to bring your own Wii =/

Miles.

Smash Champion
You free to play anytime this week before Saturday? =D
Everyday man.
No school and no job hopefully = a lot of smash. =D

Zhu and I can go if I have a car Thursday.
That would be really cool if you two could come.

4 man tourney $5 entry winner takes all? haha

Or just do like $1 entry and do a whole bunch of mini's.

Idk I just want to SMASH!!

Gaara♥

Smash Master
do you live near any bus stop?
If so, which ones?
may be able to go if i feel like taking the bus

Gaara♥

Smash Master
ahhh well if you live right by zhu then thats only about an hour bus ride so i can probably make it

Miles.

Smash Champion
Cool cool cool.

I am pretty sure a bus runs right along Mary which is one of my cross streets.

Oh and I texted you my number Zhu let me know if you got it.

Cool guys already looks like we might have like 5 of us.

Also I am curious and not do be a douche but how old are all you guys? I dont want a bunch of little kids over. Obviously maturity levels on a individual basis will be the final say. So if you are like 17 but not a moron it is totally cool.

Miles.

Smash Champion
I do? Have I played you?
I am the tall white guy that used to work at Shuffle and Cut that started the melee tournaments there, my name is Miles.

I remember you and Thomas Sexy, JTB, Dsf, Dc....etc....

You might not remeber me its been so long.

I want to do up here what I did down there, MINUS the huge gay venue fee.

Hive

Smash Lord
OH, hey, I live in Mountain view... its like 10 minutes away :) I just moved into the area too not too long ago, would you want to brawl sometime?
Also, I know wolf pup tk lives in sunnyvale too ^^ so how bout it?

Miles.

Smash Champion
I need competition to survive.

So I am going to pour a decent amount of energy and effort into trying to get a scene going up here.

Miharu

Smash Hero
If you do, you might as well be the savior of NorCal's smash community to be quite honest
ahahahahahaha

19/F/CA

if u believe this you're bad

Yeah, if you're right next to Zhu then you're 10 minutes from me; I live in Saratoga (which is just south of Cupertino/West SJ)

Miles.

Smash Champion
OH, hey, I live in Mountain view... its like 10 minutes away :) I just moved into the area too not too long ago, would you want to brawl sometime?
Also, I know wolf pup tk lives in sunnyvale too ^^ so how bout it?
Hell yes PM me your cell phone number and Ill text you mine if you want to come over.

I dont have a job yet and I am not enrolled in college here yet so I have tons of free time.

Miles.

Smash Champion
ahahahahahaha

19/F/CAif u believe this you're bad

Yeah, if you're right next to Zhu then you're 10 minutes from me; I live in Saratoga (which is just south of Cupertino/West SJ)
Well theres a map up now if you want to see how far you actually are

You have any idea what the S&C weeklies are?

Top Bottom