• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Warriors REBOOT - Sacred Swords

Would you rather continue this thread or move on to something else

• Continue the thread

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Move on

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
That's exactly why I love Golurk, is so badass, the first time I see Golurk was in the Black/White movies and since then everytime I play in a game where he is avalaible I try to capture him.

A discord server?, Hmmm, maybe.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Made another moveset, this time for Decidueye

also votes
Electrode
Lilligant
Sneasler

Parasect
Jynx
Hariyama
1655090382421.png
:
Decidueye
Grass/Ghost
The Arrow Quill Pokemon

Minas Pokedex Entry: The mysterious archer of the forest, no one really knows if he even is alive. And those that do know his identity are more than likely to be his next target.

Regular Attacks
Dash Attack: Decidueye performs a corkscrew attack with a ghostly glow gain an appearance similar to the arrows he shoots. This is quick, long-ranged, and good for crowd control.

Combo Strings
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y: Decidueye shoots a series of spectral arrows, the more he shoots the more these arrows create a ghostly aura to slow down opponents similiar in appearance to his signature move Spirit Shackle. At the end of the combo he creates a pulse of wind which pushes everyone back and deals damage.

Y-X: The single arrow he shot splinters into tinier arrows that deal scratch damages in a small cone-shaped area.

Y-Y-X: The twin arrows he shoots combine and create many razor-sharp leaves to again damage enemeis in a cone-shaped area.

Y-Y-Y-X: Decidueye's wings absorb the spectral energy and he breifly lunges forawrd and attacks with his talons like a real owl.

Y-Y-Y-Y-X: Decidueye spins around shooting mini-arrows from all angles.

Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X: Decidueye shoots a flaming arrows into the ground, referencing Will-o-Wisp which explodes into a burning ghostly pulse to cause burns.

Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X: Decidueye opens his wings shooting a barrage of tiny arrows at the approaching army.

Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X: Instead of a slowing pulse, the pulse now creates a large confusing aura.

Special Attacks
Weak Point Smash: Arrow Pin: Decidueye pins his enemies with giant arrows that fall from the sky, paralyzing them.
Ground Meter Attack:
Flower Flury: Several green arrows fall from the sky creating explosive flowers that poison everyone around Decidueye.
Air Meter Attack:
Shackling Slam: Decidueye slams into the nearest target and creates spectral chains to richochet said target around the battlefield.

Unique Action (ZR):
Arrow Lock: Decidueye can shoot a chargeable arrow over his shoulder, the fully charged arrow then lets hit teleport into the target for quick movement.

Other Info
General Playstyle/Archetype: Decidueye is the quintessential archer, quick, nimble, and great at crowd control. While most of his combos are weak in power the fact he has access to many status ailments shouldn't be ignored, mastering him means mastering his combos to use the right ailments.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
1. Sneasler. (I think that the simple idea of "Pokemon with poisonous claws" lends very well to a moveset, and would work amazingly in the context of a Warriors title. Overall, I actually just... really like the design.)
2. Electrode. (I audibly laughed when I first saw this idea proposed but I've grown to adore it. The idea of "a ball" being a character here is such a fun one, and experimenting with their unusual nature could be a lot of fun!)
3. Lilligant. (I found the concept of Tsareena a really fun and interesting one in the last thread, and with Lilligant actually being part-Fighting, it seems that the concept fits her very well. I just like the idea of experimenting with kicks as a moveset. Lol)

1. Parasect. (The idea of a "Brood Queen" archetype as a boss lends really well to the Warriors series, and I think Parasect would be a great way to really experiment with that. Also, fungi are fun to work with!)
2. Darmanitan. (I think when it comes to "stance-change" fighters, there's a lot of more popular choices out there - first to me at least would be Deoxys but I digress. Having to balance when and how to strike based on him entering Zen Mode is a really cool idea that would, I think, make him quite fun to fight against.)
3. Hariyama. (I think he works well as a boss. It could be quite easy for him to become too formulaic as an actual fighter due to his nature, so his role here would be quite fun.)

Job #9:
Costume Name: Lucario: Ruins Style.
Image: See Below.

Appearance: Lucario in his "Ruins Style" look is based on several aspects from Ancient Egyptian culture, with a focus on ornamental dress that looks somewhat similar to that which a pharaoh would have worn at the time. The normal appearance of these additions are in the form of jade green and metallic gold additions, as well as red crystals that appear to be rubies (with several notable artifacts from the era being made of these materials.)
Reference: (If applicable): The original appearance of this look was from Pokemon Unite, though the general idea of the appearance is based on Lucario already being designed after a jackal (amongst other design inspirations.)

Job #10:

Pokemon Name: Golurk.
Pokedex Number: #623
Pokemon Type: Ground/Ghost.
Pokemon Description: The Automaton Pokemon.

Minas Pokedex Entry: Crafted by an unknown ancient civilisation, Golurk will fight with all it has to defend its allies. It's said that it acted as a golem-like protector, and that its cold stone body hides a great rage within...

Regular Attacks
Dash Attack: When dashing, Golurk's legs will retract into his body and he'll be able to fly at high speed. Keeping with this theme, the Dash Attack has Golurk use Heavy Slam, smashing into opponents at high speed and maintaining his momentum as he does so. This can also be used when dashing in the air.

Combo Strings:
Golurk only has 6 combo strings as opposed to the maximum of 8. The reasoning for this is that Golurk's attacks are a lot slower and laggier, despite hitting so hard, meaning it'd take around as much time as someone like Greninja firing off a full combo string. It also makes it less likely that Golurk will find himself locked in combat strings when needing to move, mostly because his evasive options are relatively limited. Furthermore, Golurk's ability to fly by double-tapping the jump button (as seen in Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity!) means that he also has access to aerial combat strings, which I'll alter as necessary. Note that his defence is slightly reduced when airborne as a balancing tool.

Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y: Essentially, this is Dynamic Punch... but only in name. The first five attacks are Golurk striking with progressively faster and harder-hitting punches, first jabs, then hooks - and the last strike actually is Dynamic Punch, an intensely powerful uppercut that launches opponents directly upward. Whilst there's quite a bit of endlag on the last hit, the combo string is effective at actually hitting opponents consecutively, and Golurk's nature of stepping forward with each strike actually gives it a bit of potential in the field of crowd control. When used in the air, the Dynamic Punch strikes downward, a lot more like Hammer Arm, though much less powerful.
Y-X: In this case, Golurk's second strike hits the ground, creating a series of rock spikes in reference to the move... Spikes. These actually remain in place as a trap for a short time after use.
Y-Y-X: For this move, Golurk actually fulfils the tank archetype like he should by quickly shifting his other hand into a gun-like appearance, firing off a powerful Shadow Ball that flies forward. If you tap X up to three times, he'll fire more (though progressively less powerful) projectiles in the same direction.
Y-Y-Y-X: For this move, Golurk uses Hammer Arm, in which it takes an incredibly powerful strike directly downwards that hits airborne enemies into the ground. It's actually the same when airborne, though deals slightly less damage due to, well, physics.
Y-Y-Y-Y-X: A combination of both Bulldoze and Earthquake, the X on this has Golurk leap into the air when grounded and slam onto the ground, creating a large shockwave that acts as a very useful AoE tool for dealing with large quantities of enemies. When used in the air, Golurk will retract his rocket-like boosters and drop like a stone onto the ground, dealing even more damage than the grounded variant!
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X: Extending from the previous one, this one has Golurk actually use Dig/Fissure. Unlike in Pokemon, where it's mainly used for defence, in this form, Golurk will drag opponents underground with him, essentially crushing them in a crater of his own creation. It's scarily powerful, even if the startup takes a moment, and as with YYYYX, it's more powerful when used from the air - essentially turning him into a missile.

Special Attacks
Weak Point Smash: For this move, Golurk uses Phantom Force. Showing off his more spectral nature, the gigantic body of Golurk seems to vanish into a plume of shadow, before appearing behind the opponent and striking with an incredibly powerful punch. It's even able to hit opponents surrounding them, and is visually designed to look less like Goku's Instant Transmission, but more like something you'd see in Fist of the North Star - that is to say, an "Oh. Fu-" moment.
Ground Meter Attack (X on ground): For this, Golurk activates Shadow Punch. Holding up his right fist, it becomes enveloped in a dark, shadowy energy before he slams it forward with an incredibly forceful strike - powerful enough that the shockwave can even hit enemies around the boss in question! However, it's relatively slow, despite doing horrifically large damage.
Air Meter Attack (X in air): In this case, Golurk performs Drill Run - rotating at incredibly high speed and drilling the opponent directly into the ground, dealing less damage than Shadow Punch but a lot more individual hits as well as a very effective AoE tool. Whilst it grounds you after use, it's a scarily effective way to attack opponents, being one of the fastest moves in Golurk's kit.
Unique Action (ZR): Golurk transforms into a large cannon, similar to in the Pokemon anime. When this occurs, you can see a reticle on the screen that'll allow you to aim the attack - the attack in question being a large energy beam similar to Hyper Beam. Notably, Golurk isn't able to move whilst performing this attack - but you can cancel out of it by jumping. The problem is, he's able to take damage whilst in this form, and whilst it's possible to easily rack up damage with the multihitting properties of the attack, you're limited by a meter which will fill up over time. However, it's very good for its intuitive nature as well as its ability to target the ground and the air alike, regardless of your location.

Other Info
General Playstyle/Archetype: Golurk's general playstyle is something I'm calling the "Mobile Tank." Similar to, specifically, Bastion from Overwatch, Golurk fits the tank archetype in his incredible combination of attack power and defence, but he's also quite able to get himself around the battlefield. However, his main weakness lies in that once in place, he's quite slow, and struggles to react quickly to smaller opponents. Whilst dodging is an issue, however, his ability to fly and easily move around in order to position himself makes him a threatening opposing force.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
1. Sneasler. (I think that the simple idea of "Pokemon with poisonous claws" lends very well to a moveset, and would work amazingly in the context of a Warriors title. Overall, I actually just... really like the design.)
2. Electrode. (I audibly laughed when I first saw this idea proposed but I've grown to adore it. The idea of "a ball" being a character here is such a fun one, and experimenting with their unusual nature could be a lot of fun!)
3. Lilligant. (I found the concept of Tsareena a really fun and interesting one in the last thread, and with Lilligant actually being part-Fighting, it seems that the concept fits her very well. I just like the idea of experimenting with kicks as a moveset. Lol)

1. Parasect. (The idea of a "Brood Queen" archetype as a boss lends really well to the Warriors series, and I think Parasect would be a great way to really experiment with that. Also, fungi are fun to work with!)
2. Darmanitan. (I think when it comes to "stance-change" fighters, there's a lot of more popular choices out there - first to me at least would be Deoxys but I digress. Having to balance when and how to strike based on him entering Zen Mode is a really cool idea that would, I think, make him quite fun to fight against.)
3. Hariyama. (I think he works well as a boss. It could be quite easy for him to become too formulaic as an actual fighter due to his nature, so his role here would be quite fun.)

Job #9:
Costume Name: Lucario: Ruins Style.
Image: See Below.

Appearance: Lucario in his "Ruins Style" look is based on several aspects from Ancient Egyptian culture, with a focus on ornamental dress that looks somewhat similar to that which a pharaoh would have worn at the time. The normal appearance of these additions are in the form of jade green and metallic gold additions, as well as red crystals that appear to be rubies (with several notable artifacts from the era being made of these materials.)
Reference: (If applicable): The original appearance of this look was from Pokemon Unite, though the general idea of the appearance is based on Lucario already being designed after a jackal (amongst other design inspirations.)

Job #10:

Pokemon Name: Golurk.
Pokedex Number: #623
Pokemon Type: Ground/Ghost.
Pokemon Description: The Automaton Pokemon.

Minas Pokedex Entry: Crafted by an unknown ancient civilisation, Golurk will fight with all it has to defend its allies. It's said that it acted as a golem-like protector, and that its cold stone body hides a great rage within...

Regular Attacks
Dash Attack: When dashing, Golurk's legs will retract into his body and he'll be able to fly at high speed. Keeping with this theme, the Dash Attack has Golurk use Heavy Slam, smashing into opponents at high speed and maintaining his momentum as he does so. This can also be used when dashing in the air.

Combo Strings:
Golurk only has 6 combo strings as opposed to the maximum of 8. The reasoning for this is that Golurk's attacks are a lot slower and laggier, despite hitting so hard, meaning it'd take around as much time as someone like Greninja firing off a full combo string. It also makes it less likely that Golurk will find himself locked in combat strings when needing to move, mostly because his evasive options are relatively limited. Furthermore, Golurk's ability to fly by double-tapping the jump button (as seen in Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity!) means that he also has access to aerial combat strings, which I'll alter as necessary. Note that his defence is slightly reduced when airborne as a balancing tool.

Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y: Essentially, this is Dynamic Punch... but only in name. The first five attacks are Golurk striking with progressively faster and harder-hitting punches, first jabs, then hooks - and the last strike actually is Dynamic Punch, an intensely powerful uppercut that launches opponents directly upward. Whilst there's quite a bit of endlag on the last hit, the combo string is effective at actually hitting opponents consecutively, and Golurk's nature of stepping forward with each strike actually gives it a bit of potential in the field of crowd control. When used in the air, the Dynamic Punch strikes downward, a lot more like Hammer Arm, though much less powerful.
Y-X: In this case, Golurk's second strike hits the ground, creating a series of rock spikes in reference to the move... Spikes. These actually remain in place as a trap for a short time after use.
Y-Y-X: For this move, Golurk actually fulfils the tank archetype like he should by quickly shifting his other hand into a gun-like appearance, firing off a powerful Shadow Ball that flies forward. If you tap X up to three times, he'll fire more (though progressively less powerful) projectiles in the same direction.
Y-Y-Y-X: For this move, Golurk uses Hammer Arm, in which it takes an incredibly powerful strike directly downwards that hits airborne enemies into the ground. It's actually the same when airborne, though deals slightly less damage due to, well, physics.
Y-Y-Y-Y-X: A combination of both Bulldoze and Earthquake, the X on this has Golurk leap into the air when grounded and slam onto the ground, creating a large shockwave that acts as a very useful AoE tool for dealing with large quantities of enemies. When used in the air, Golurk will retract his rocket-like boosters and drop like a stone onto the ground, dealing even more damage than the grounded variant!
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X: Extending from the previous one, this one has Golurk actually use Dig/Fissure. Unlike in Pokemon, where it's mainly used for defence, in this form, Golurk will drag opponents underground with him, essentially crushing them in a crater of his own creation. It's scarily powerful, even if the startup takes a moment, and as with YYYYX, it's more powerful when used from the air - essentially turning him into a missile.

Special Attacks
Weak Point Smash: For this move, Golurk uses Phantom Force. Showing off his more spectral nature, the gigantic body of Golurk seems to vanish into a plume of shadow, before appearing behind the opponent and striking with an incredibly powerful punch. It's even able to hit opponents surrounding them, and is visually designed to look less like Goku's Instant Transmission, but more like something you'd see in Fist of the North Star - that is to say, an "Oh. Fu-" moment.
Ground Meter Attack (X on ground): For this, Golurk activates Shadow Punch. Holding up his right fist, it becomes enveloped in a dark, shadowy energy before he slams it forward with an incredibly forceful strike - powerful enough that the shockwave can even hit enemies around the boss in question! However, it's relatively slow, despite doing horrifically large damage.
Air Meter Attack (X in air): In this case, Golurk performs Drill Run - rotating at incredibly high speed and drilling the opponent directly into the ground, dealing less damage than Shadow Punch but a lot more individual hits as well as a very effective AoE tool. Whilst it grounds you after use, it's a scarily effective way to attack opponents, being one of the fastest moves in Golurk's kit.
Unique Action (ZR): Golurk transforms into a large cannon, similar to in the Pokemon anime. When this occurs, you can see a reticle on the screen that'll allow you to aim the attack - the attack in question being a large energy beam similar to Hyper Beam. Notably, Golurk isn't able to move whilst performing this attack - but you can cancel out of it by jumping. The problem is, he's able to take damage whilst in this form, and whilst it's possible to easily rack up damage with the multihitting properties of the attack, you're limited by a meter which will fill up over time. However, it's very good for its intuitive nature as well as its ability to target the ground and the air alike, regardless of your location.

Other Info
General Playstyle/Archetype: Golurk's general playstyle is something I'm calling the "Mobile Tank." Similar to, specifically, Bastion from Overwatch, Golurk fits the tank archetype in his incredible combination of attack power and defence, but he's also quite able to get himself around the battlefield. However, his main weakness lies in that once in place, he's quite slow, and struggles to react quickly to smaller opponents. Whilst dodging is an issue, however, his ability to fly and easily move around in order to position himself makes him a threatening opposing force.
Glad your back, I made a discord server for this thread that you could enter, hope you become a regular again

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Okay would you rather have a job on submitting a Normal Type Pokemon as a playable character or a Generation 8 Pokemon?

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Fine with either personally
With both choices I'm trying to make a balanced roster of iconic picks, odd chocies, and Gen 1. Im a trying to avoid Gen 1 bloat but not alienate Gen 1 since there are aobviously a bunch of picks to choose from in that gen. Might do Normal Types first then Gen 8.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Voting is over, Hisuin Lilligant won the vote and will be included as a playable character, moveset submissions will be open for her

Parasect will become our first Elite Pokemon as well. Congratulations to both for entering and winning.

The current alternate costumes will be included.

Job 11
Submit a Normal-Type Pokemon as a playable character.

The rules are simple, as long as the Pokemon is part or pure Normal-Type it can be submitted as a playable character. As long as the entry isn't a legendary, joke Pokemon, or regional form, it is allowed for entry. It can be from any Generation. Describe the Pokemon, any moveset potential, and any potential story significance this character might have.

Job 12
Submit the capital of the Kel Dynasty
The Kel Dynasty is a region from the west that believes in the value of free love and their people often put these view out in the form of ornate art. Using that description, describe what the capital of the Kel Dynasty should look like. This is where Pikachu will be from and where the first campaign starts. The town should have some major businesses, people, and landmarks such as where Pikachu lives. Using the above rules, describe a potential capital city for the Kel Dynasty. If you have any questions on this job please ask me as this is an important job.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Blissey (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Blissey
Normal Type
Gen 2

Now Blissey is an odd choice, as she is usually a nurse healing sick and injured Pokemon. But that is exactly why I wanted to include her as a playable character. In war, there are those who fight yes, but there are also those who take it upon themselves to heal the sick and injured. Bliessey would give us a glimpse into the nursing side of warfare, being a wandering nurse who heals the sick regardless of faction. Blissey also has some great moveset potential, being the Pokemon with the highest HP and Special Defense I see her as a wall being extremely bulky, having an ability to heal off injuries for herself and her allies, and can hilariously use her competitively infamous Sesmic Toss to cripple bosses. Her healing could also make her able to heal enemies which woo them to join and fight by her side giving her a bunch of unique niches in combat. And of course, since some stages have you playing as multiple Pokemon, having a bulky healer is always good.

Kel Dynasty Capital
Keldean City
1655165330295.png

This beautiful city is a hub for both markets, artists, and politicians. The city is separated into three parts, a central lane where a large market is held feturing various Pokemon selling their wares. Some major markets include a Overquill-owned owed soup kitchen noted for their potent broths, a Roserade owned produce shop, and Pikachu's home a bakery owned by a Charizard. This is not our playable Charizard but rather an older grizzled Charizard who fought in a previous war and is paranoid of the political turmoil between the four nations. He order Pikachu to deliver a loaf of bread to the Lord of the kingdom, which is found in a concaved area in the north. This area holds a larger courtyard featuring various Pokemon playing in the local festivities, with a towering palace in the distance holding the home of the Lord of this nation.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Greninja Moveset:
1655173224949.png

Pokemon Name: Greninja
Pokedex Number: #658
Pokemon Type: Water/Dark
Pokemon Description: The Ninja Pokemon.

Minas Pokedex Entry: The dark shinobi, it appears and vanishes with a ninja's grace. It creates weapons made of compressed water to fight against the foes.

Regular Attacks
Dash Attack: Greninja does a flying kick.

Combo Strings:
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y: The first attacks are slashes that Greninja made with a pair of swords that he creates, ending with a thrust.
Y-X: Greninja does a explosion of water around him, for a comparison see Mai's Kageroh no Mai.
Y-Y-X: In this move Greninja does a burst of water in front of him with his palm. This time for reference there is Andy's Geki Hishouken.
Y-Y-Y-X: For this move Greninja does a cross attack with his blades.
Y-Y-Y-Y-X: This time Greninja attacks with a Tatami that he summons from the ground launching the enemies midair.
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X: Greninja launch a smoke bomb and does an All-Out Attack-like move.
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X: Greninja attacks with his tongue sweeping around his area.
Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-X: Greninja would do a huge quick slash with a water katana with the damage only coming after Greninja "sheats" his blade like in Iaido.

Special Attacks
Weak Point Smash: Greninja would use Giga Impact, attacking with an almighty blow.
Ground Meter Attack (X on ground): Greninja's signature move, Water Shuriken, like in Smash you can charge the attack to make the shuriken bigger and more damage-heavy.
Air Meter Attack (X in air): It also is Water Shuriken but instead of being able to charge it Greninja would always launch 5 shurikens at the same time in dispersion.
Unique Action (ZR): Atemi Nag-, wait wrong franchise, Substitute!, Greninja dissapears leaving a doll, unlike other games you can actually control the doll but your only actions are walk (in a very slow speed), swap again to Greninja or explode. When the Substitute is attacked Greninja would reapper doing a burst of water damaging all oponents.

Other Info
General Playstyle/Archetype: Greninja is your classic rushdown, quick, low health and average damage but that attacks so fast that you wouldn't notice.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Job 11

The rules are simple, as long as the Pokemon is part or pure Normal-Type it can be submitted as a playable character. As long as the entry isn't a legendary, joke Pokemon, or regional form, it is allowed for entry. It can be from any Generation. Describe the Pokemon, any moveset potential, and any potential story significance this character might have.

Job 12
The Kel Dynasty is a region from the west that believes in the value of free love and their people often put these view out in the form of ornate art. Using that description, describe what the capital of the Kel Dynasty should look like. This is where Pikachu will be from and where the first campaign starts. The town should have some major businesses, people, and landmarks such as where Pikachu lives. Using the above rules, describe a potential capital city for the Kel Dynasty. If you have any questions on this job please ask me as this is an important job.
Working on a submission now! Sorry I'm late, today was a bit manic - I'll get it done as soon as I can :)

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Job 11

Job 12
Job #11:
Pokemon Name: Loudred
Pokemon Type: Normal
Pokedex Number:

1655228027441.png

I think Loudred would be overall pretty fun. One of the rare Pokemon to be mainly based around the concept of sound, a heavily AoE-focused moveset with lots of crowd control skill, despite lacking in tools to deal precision blows, Loudred would be quite an unusual Pokemon to include for several reasons - not only the reasons stated, but also due to being a secondary evolution of Pokemon, often unrepresented in titles like Pokken.

Job #12:
The ideologies of the Kel Dynasty, being focused on the concepts of freedom and creativity, have meshed in a quite unique way to craft an unusual civilisation. Their capital, Valleytown, is notable for its design - intended to foster creativity. Nestled at the bottom of a valley and flanked by mountains, the settlements of the place crawl somewhat up both sides - and with a large, scenic lake toward the bottom of the valley itself, it allows Pokemon of all types to reside in the town. It's notable for being a home for the arts, with sculptures and libraries filling the place, and even a small ampitheatre being built into the eastern mountain's side, used most commonly for theatrical productions. However, despite this, the architecture of the place is mostly small, simple, and functional - it's only a relatively small village in terms of actual size, despite spindling upward into the heavens.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Any ideas for a Hisuin Lilligant moveset, I just dont want to make the moveset just kicking and such

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Okay so we have two choices for a Normal Type

Blissey, a newcomer

And Loudred a vetran of the prvious thread

which would you rather have and why

View attachment 354699
Blissey
Normal Type
Gen 2

Now Blissey is an odd choice, as she is usually a nurse healing sick and injured Pokemon. But that is exactly why I wanted to include her as a playable character. In war, there are those who fight yes, but there are also those who take it upon themselves to heal the sick and injured. Bliessey would give us a glimpse into the nursing side of warfare, being a wandering nurse who heals the sick regardless of faction. Blissey also has some great moveset potential, being the Pokemon with the highest HP and Special Defense I see her as a wall being extremely bulky, having an ability to heal off injuries for herself and her allies, and can hilariously use her competitively infamous Sesmic Toss to cripple bosses. Her healing could also make her able to heal enemies which woo them to join and fight by her side giving her a bunch of unique niches in combat. And of course, since some stages have you playing as multiple Pokemon, having a bulky healer is always good.

Kel Dynasty Capital
Keldean City
View attachment 354700
This beautiful city is a hub for both markets, artists, and politicians. The city is separated into three parts, a central lane where a large market is held feturing various Pokemon selling their wares. Some major markets include a Overquill-owned owed soup kitchen noted for their potent broths, a Roserade owned produce shop, and Pikachu's home a bakery owned by a Charizard. This is not our playable Charizard but rather an older grizzled Charizard who fought in a previous war and is paranoid of the political turmoil between the four nations. He order Pikachu to deliver a loaf of bread to the Lord of the kingdom, which is found in a concaved area in the north. This area holds a larger courtyard featuring various Pokemon playing in the local festivities, with a towering palace in the distance holding the home of the Lord of this nation.
Job #11:
Pokedex Number:

View attachment 354741

I think Loudred would be overall pretty fun. One of the rare Pokemon to be mainly based around the concept of sound, a heavily AoE-focused moveset with lots of crowd control skill, despite lacking in tools to deal precision blows, Loudred would be quite an unusual Pokemon to include for several reasons - not only the reasons stated, but also due to being a secondary evolution of Pokemon, often unrepresented in titles like Pokken.

Job #12:
The ideologies of the Kel Dynasty, being focused on the concepts of freedom and creativity, have meshed in a quite unique way to craft an unusual civilisation. Their capital, Valleytown, is notable for its design - intended to foster creativity. Nestled at the bottom of a valley and flanked by mountains, the settlements of the place crawl somewhat up both sides - and with a large, scenic lake toward the bottom of the valley itself, it allows Pokemon of all types to reside in the town. It's notable for being a home for the arts, with sculptures and libraries filling the place, and even a small ampitheatre being built into the eastern mountain's side, used most commonly for theatrical productions. However, despite this, the architecture of the place is mostly small, simple, and functional - it's only a relatively small village in terms of actual size, despite spindling upward into the heavens.
We also have these two settlements to vote on

Keldean City made by Glubbfubb Glubbfubb

and Valleytown made by KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99

Also vote which would you rather have and why

Job 13
Should we include Dynamaxing, if so how should the mechanics work?

I heard that a few people want Dynamaxing to be in this game, I agree and think we should, however there should be a way we can balance this mecnanic to not be overpowered. Is dynamaxing only available for select Pokemon, is it limited to only a select few stages, would this mean that Eternatus would be included in the plot somehow as a playable character? What is the potential lore behind this mechanic. Discuss and I will use feedback to develop a mechanic around this concept.

Job 14
Submit a Normal Type Elite Pokemon
Since there will be a playable Pokemon for every type I decided to do the same for Elite Pokemon for every type. Submit a Pokemon that is Normal Type or part Normal Type to become an Elite Pokemon. Submit the attack pattern of the Elite and any potential weaknesses or strategies they may have for defeating them. The only forbidden entries are Normal/Flying Types such as Staraptor or Pidgeotto.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Dammit, I just come back to my home so I didn't had time for make my nominee.

Either way, the votations:
  1. Loudred (I think the sound attacks are cool)
  2. Valleytown (It really sells me, the idea is very well written.
Job 13: Imo it could be avalaible but just for a certain moment, not a mechanic that you always had access (just like in Galar), the plot context could be something with Eternatus, maybe a villain faction appears from the shadows with the intention of liberate Eternatus or something idk.

Job 14: Resubmitting Hisuian Zoroark.
Hisui Mon: Zoroark
View attachment 354574

A fan favorite with a cool design and a cuestionable choice of types. It would be of the Cobalion faction.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Dammit, I just come back to my home so I didn't had time for make my nominee.

Either way, the votations:
  1. Loudred (I think the sound attacks are cool)
  2. Valleytown (It really sells me, the idea is very well written.
Job 13: Imo it could be avalaible but just for a certain moment, not a mechanic that you always had access (just like in Galar), the plot context could be something with Eternatus, maybe a villain faction appears from the shadows with the intention of liberate Eternatus or something idk.

Well voting just started, if you are quick you can submit something and I can restart voting

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Thanks, I will submit Slaking
1655254196692.png

Pokedex Number:

You would probably wondering how this lazy monkey would work in the game since one of his main traits is that he sleeps himself after do a move, well, that's why I think it would be interesing, he could have a special gimmick where he has a "concentration meter", the meter would decrease one you attack and if you burn all the meter Slaking would go to a sleep status BUT you can prevent this not only with the most obvious of the options (no attacking) but also with a special move where Slaking would try to concentrate more recharging his meter, maybe could be a bit too complex but has a tradeoff his damage would be HUGE, like in the games.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Thanks, I will submit Slaking
View attachment 354755
Pokedex Number:

You would probably wondering how this lazy monkey would work in the game since one of his main traits is that he sleeps himself after do a move, well, that's why I think it would be interesing, he could have a special gimmick where he has a "concentration meter", the meter would decrease one you attack and if you burn all the meter Slaking would go to a sleep status BUT you can prevent this not only with the most obvious of the options (no attacking) but also with a special move where Slaking would try to concentrate more recharging his meter, maybe could be a bit too complex but has a tradeoff his damage would be HUGE, like in the games.
Okay cool, are you not submitting a town?

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Nop, I don't have creativity for those things lol
Loudred
Blissey
Slaking

View attachment 354699
Blissey
Normal Type
Gen 2

Kel Dynasty Capital
Keldean City
View attachment 354700
Job #11:
Pokedex Number:

View attachment 354741

Job #12:
Keldean City by Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Valleytown by KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99

Vote for your top 2 of each, you may vote for your own in 2nd place, voting is reset as a result and previous votes wont count

Again these are the current jobs to do

Job 13

I heard that a few people want Dynamaxing to be in this game, I agree and think we should, however there should be a way we can balance this mecnanic to not be overpowered. Is dynamaxing only available for select Pokemon, is it limited to only a select few stages, would this mean that Eternatus would be included in the plot somehow as a playable character? What is the potential lore behind this mechanic. Discuss and I will use feedback to develop a mechanic around this concept.

Job 14
Since there will be a playable Pokemon for every type I decided to do the same for Elite Pokemon for every type. Submit a Pokemon that is Normal Type or part Normal Type to become an Elite Pokemon. Submit the attack pattern of the Elite and any potential weaknesses or strategies they may have for defeating them. The only forbidden entries are Normal/Flying Types such as Staraptor or Pidgeotto.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
  1. Loudred
  2. Slaking
  1. Valleytown (It really sells me, the idea is very well written.

What I said here for the rest.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Slaking
Blissey

I voted for these because I prefer to have new blood over veterans from the last thread as I dont want a repaest of last thread in terms of roster.

Valleytown
Keldean City

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Personally, Dynamaxing should only be used by a specific character, maybe a protagonist who is capable of Gigantimaxing. In free play Dynamaxing could be used as a power up.

Bibarel (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Bibarel

Aw lawd he comin, an iconic meme Pokemon, while that isn't enough to become a playable Pokemon, I think he would be a great Elite. They would use their large incisors to use Cut to chew down trees and use them as hammers (wood hammer if you will). They can also use Dig to go underground and ambush enemies, and strength to push enemies back hard. So basically an HM slave boss.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Loudred
Blissey
Slaking

Keldean City by Glubbfubb Glubbfubb
Valleytown by KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99

Vote for your top 2 of each, you may vote for your own in 2nd place, voting is reset as a result and previous votes wont count

Again these are the current jobs to do

Job 13

Job 14
1. Slaking. The implementation of his main mechanic is genius, in my opinion, and the idea of him only choosing to exert himself when he actually cares to is really funny to me.
2. Blissey. I think the mechanics of having a "support character" in a Warriors game could be very unique, actually. There's a lot of untapped potential there!

1. Keldean City. Very cool concept! I think the idea of it being based on a small, traditional Japanese town would be very fun.
2. Valleytown. It's my submission so it goes second :)

Job #13:
This, in my opinion, depends on how you think we should handle Legendaries. See, if Dynamaxing is in this game and this region, we need to somehow explain that Eternatus is also here, as well as the Tapus and any other potential Legendaries we want to add. The thing is, I feel like "The Legendary DLC Character" (which, let's be honest, is what Eternatus would probably end up being in an actual Warriors title), would be better suited for a character that more people prefer, like perhaps Deoxys, Mewtwo, or someone else. The idea of a mechanic likely used for only one or two characters having to be explained in lore that's added exclusively as DLC seems... weird to me, and I think if he were to be in the base game there'd probably have to be a sacrifice of another Legendary out there...

Personally, I'd probably step back from it. As much as Dynamaxing could be very cool, I think the concept should be at the very most kept to like, one or two characters, and overall it creates too many headaches in terms of how we explain the lore of this idea. It'd be cool in terms of gameplay, though.

Job #14:
Pokemon Name: Tauros
Pokedex Number
: #128

1655295407617.png

Admittedly, I gather that Tauros might not be the most popular Pokemon out there - but as an Elite Pokemon, it makes sense that Tauros would be included, perhaps in battlefields with a lot of fields and the like. Tauros's main method of attacking is either with powerful strikes close up to it with High Horsepower, or by charging forward with a combination of Tackle and Giga Impact, dealing massive damage but needing to take a moment to reposition. Whilst simple, Tauros's inclusion would work well as an introductory Elite Pokemon which introduces the concept, before introducing more complex gameplay functions in later picks.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
So I geuss Dynamaxing wont be included, in all honesty that is fare it was too overpowed in my opnion in its home game.

Anyway vote for an Elite Normal Type

Taurus
Bibarel
Hisuin Zoroak

Vote for your top 2, you may vote for your own in 2nd place.

Anyway Slaking won the Normal Type Job, a very good choice with a lot of good moveset potential, story-wise I could see him as a trickster mentor of sorts using his laziness to stealth teach his pupils about concentration and patience. I also like how Slaking fits what I want more of, a slow tanky Pokemon. Due to him being a Normal Type I can see him use his usual aresenal of Brick Break, Slack Off, Sucker Punch and Magnitude, among other moves Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer due to the uniqueness of his move set could you design what you picture his moveset would be due to his gimmick potentially being difficult to work around for others.

Valleytown is also the capital of the Kel Dynasty, another good choice.

Now onto greener pastures, figuratively and literally.

Job 15
Submit a Bug-Type Pokemon
Like Normal Types, Bug Types tend to be overlooked, but here we have the opportunity to select one for our next playable character. Last time the Ultra Beast Buzzwhole was the Bug Type rep, so to be more different, Ultra Beasts are banned for this job alongside the normal Legendaries and Mythicals, regional forms are okay however. Submit a Bug-Type and tell us how it may play and why it could be included, maybe incldue a potential personality as well.

Job 16
Submit the capital of the Colonies of Viriz
The Colonies of Viriz is a pacifist nation, being neutral in all conflicts, but their distinct culture gives them a divisive reputation that makes them very difficult to deal with. Beliving that their nation consists of all natural sites they are very protective of nature and will severely beat anyone who dares harm the forests of their territory. That would seep into their capital, at first looking tranquil but hiding a dark underbelly. Submit what you would think would be the capital city of the Colonies of Viriz, describe any crucial landmarks and businesses this town may have.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Votations:
  1. Taurus
  2. Zoroark
Job 15:
Pokemon Name: Golisopod
Pokedex Number
: #769
Pokemon Type: Bug/Water

One of the most badass bug types in the dex, it could be another mighty glacier in the roster and it could make use of his unique skill Emergency Exit has a unique skill, the way it could work however is something that I still don't end to think atm.

Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer due to the uniqueness of his move set could you design what you picture his moveset would be due to his gimmick potentially being difficult to work around for others.
It's late from where I am but I will do the moveset tomorrow at the day.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
1655341832523.png

Shuckle
Its Shuckle come on, okay in all seriousness, Shuckle is THE Pokemon of varying extremes. It has the highest defense stats of ALL Pokemon but to compensate it has the lowest speed and some of the lowest HP stats of any Pokemon. However, as you may know he can learn Power Trick, a move that swaps attack and defense stats. So he can be both an extremely tanky unit that can't do much outside of stalling or an extremely frail glass cannon that can't take a hit like at all, which I think would make for a pretty funny moveset with moves like Gyro Ball and the infamous Stealth Rocks in his arsenal.

1655342266732.png

Sky-Birch Village
A secret encampment in the tree-tops, its disguises to the point where many would mistake it for a regular village. All of its inhabitants are insdie the hollowed bark living their day to day lives. Notable buissness include a medicinal plant shop owned by a Cherrubi, and a honey shop owned by a Vespiquen. Should anyone chop down or harm their local grotto a swamp of Flying and Bug type Pokemon will quickly dispatch of the encroacher. Deep in bush there is also a secret garden of extremely poisonous plants which a group of assassins use to take down prime prime targets, these assassins include Decidueye and Hisuian Lilligant.

Last edited:
Top Bottom