• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemafia: Safari Zoned: Six Pokeballs In Hand (END) Wild Pokemon Win

D

Deleted member

That's the problem with voicing these kinds of things prematurely, I have absolutely nothing to draw it to. It's just a curiosity.

Out of curiosity, what prompted your newfound interest in the game? I'm glad you're into it, but I remember you saying at the start of the game that you weren't really planning to sink your teeth in.
I had more time today. :V

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Why did you stick to your N claim so hard here?
I've been doing this for the past 3 games, what the **** did you think it meant? Are you telling me you genuinely didn't catch onto my claim?
It's really inconvenient that you're saying that the N claim was false after it's been explained to the town how nonsense it was.

D

Deleted member

Why did you stick to your N claim so hard here?

It's really inconvenient that you're saying that the N claim was false after it's been explained to the town how nonsense it was.
Not the best of my decisions but I knew that was a terrible time to go back on what I said and I was personally pissed at you still. If you want to lynch me now for that, go ahead, I'm really sleepy right now so I don't care.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
@GoldenYuiitusin you are correct on my information. To summarize, I'm Ralts (props for Praline to give me part Psychic as it's my favorite type)

Need to go through the game tomorrow morning, I don't even remember who voted for Shiny.

CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 You voted for Shiny, right?
I never voted for Shiny at all. Didn't even vote until the previous day because I had no clue wtf was going on as usual lmao

Iirc, Shiny received votes from Shi, Opo, Maven, and Z25 while everyone else either didn't vote or voted someone else

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
@GoldenYuiitusin you are correct on my information. To summarize, I'm Ralts (props for Praline to give me part Psychic as it's my favorite type)

I never voted for Shiny at all. Didn't even vote until the previous day because I had no clue wtf was going on as usual lmao

Iirc, Shiny received votes from Shi, Opo, Maven, and Z25 while everyone else either didn't vote or voted someone else
I mean, between outright saying he was a spy "looking for his trainer," and the general first day alignment confusion, he was showing all the signs of a traitor role. Personally I wouldn't call voting for Shiny suspicious given the circumstances.

D

Deleted member

I mean, between outright saying he was a spy "looking for his trainer," and the general first day alignment confusion, he was showing all the signs of a traitor role. Personally I wouldn't call voting for Shiny suspicious given the circumstances.
Actually, I wonder. We know a spy is likely NOT a thing, but what if the trainer believed what Shiny said and refused to vote him in fear of it being true?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So Alpha was the trainer's Pokemon, yet he could win by lynching the trainer?

Now I'm even more confused on wtf is going on lmao

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Though, I felt it was cleared up after we figured out that all the wincons for town was lynch the trainer and Shiny just thought he was 3rd party. I didn't want people to vote for him after that, but they still did :/

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Though, I felt it was cleared up after we figured out that all the wincons for town was lynch the trainer and Shiny just thought he was 3rd party. I didn't want people to vote for him after that, but they still did :/
I think it's because Shiny has historically been VERY open about his roles, even when it was best to stay quiet. Deception isn't really his MO. So when he said spy, a lot of people (myself included) likely didn't want to risk it.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Maven89 Maven89 you might as well start talking since you've yet to reveal anything about your role other than you saying you're not mafia or having any power.

But you've yet to even make any type of comment about a Pokemon you are or a type

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Meanwhile I want to hear more from Pokechu, since he's been uncharacteristically quiet. I'll put a pressure vote on.

Vote: Pokechu

D

Deleted member

So Alpha was the trainer's Pokemon, yet he could win by lynching the trainer?

Now I'm even more confused on wtf is going on lmao
That was likely his normal win condition before being caught, and praline just didn't write out one for the caught 'mons, instead just telling them they have to follow their Trainer's win condition.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Meanwhile I want to hear more from Pokechu, since he's been uncharacteristically quiet. I'll put a pressure vote on.

I knoooooow

Rip

It sucks because these phases end right when I'm able to actually get home LOL

So I'm already behind

I get home and catch up for the day, try and gather my thoughts

And then I gotta head out the next day

Fall behind AGAIN

And then the day phase ends

RIP

Never ending circle

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I knoooooow

Rip

It sucks because these phases end right when I'm able to actually get home LOL

So I'm already behind

I get home and catch up for the day, try and gather my thoughts

And then I gotta head out the next day

Fall behind AGAIN

And then the day phase ends

RIP

Never ending circle
So do you have anything else to share?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I gave a REALLY obvious hint to when Golden asked my character

:confused:
I see you're still not making things overt when everyone else has cooperated. My vote stays.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I see you're still not making things overt when everyone else has cooperated. My vote stays.
uhhhh okay lol

You could google the hint and find it out

Time to confess now. No more shady answers
I'm not sure what answers from me have been shady

When the trainer's a step closer to the W... OOF

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Pokechu is claiming Sandygast by the way, you're wasting time when you could be scumhunting.

Yes, I'm aware that this is hypocritical considering I've ghosted the thread all Day.
My issue is that Pokechu has not only been inactive, but is purposely difficult when active. I've always believed inactives should be weeded out, and that's only exacerbated when they only offer guessing games, no matter how obvious the answer.

#HBC | Nabe

Shiny wagon.

*Deep sigh*
Goddamnit Shiny, I'm conflicted

Vote: Shiny
Yeaaaaaah...

I definitely think he outed himself as being a traitor
I highly doubt shiny can't do anything.

His role usually has one power and then gets more if the person finds who they are seeking.

Not to mention the goal is more then likely for the mafia to "catch us" by lynching.

Vote:Shiny

Now how about a question. What generations are you all from?

I'm from gen 1. I'm just curious as to how much diversity there is.

Weird comment from Crusher:

I honestly can't tell if Shiny is pulling a Crusher and rage-quitting because people are targeting him all of a sudden without even trying to convince people

....wait I'm talking about myself aren't I? I felt like a **** in that game and it didn't help I had a lot of **** going then

Shiny, calm down. If you want to convince people, pull out that card and start talking. I'm not pointing any fingers unless we get enough evidence for someone to be a trainer
Welp, posted JUST as Shiny admitted that he's third party

So guys, what shall we do with Shiny then?

#HBC | Nabe

My issue is that Pokechu has not only been inactive, but is purposely difficult when active. I've always believed inactives should be weeded out, and that's only exacerbated when they only offer guessing games, no matter how obvious the answer.
You don't there's more valuable scumhunting to be had than that?

D

Deleted member

Pokechu is claiming Sandygast by the way, you're wasting time when you could be scumhunting.

Yes, I'm aware that this is hypocritical considering I've ghosted the thread all Day.
let me shishpost damnit

#HBC | Nabe

The Z25 wagon (ignoring the first vote by Natz)
I don't like the whole argument between Z25 and Natz. The whole thing escalated way too quickly and they seemed fine last Day.

Vote: Z25
vote: z25
Vote: Z25

Unless I misunderstood something, Natz pointed something out. You somehow missed that pretty much every townie wasn't sure of their alignment, and yet you're using that as fuel against Natz.

But that makes me think...if the town conclusively realized they didn't know their alignment, why were you so sure of your own? Maybe because it isn't town at all.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
And how exactly is my posts about shiny "weird"? I wasn't sure what was going on to begin with when Shiny botched it by being publicly open about his role and people thought he was admitting he was third party/mafia and didn't want to take a risk. I didn't bother voting because it was Shiny being Shiny and came to the conclusion afterwards that Shiny wasn't mafia once he clarified it.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Possum seems sketch to me

He's perfectly fine sitting his vote on me despite the possibility that I'm townie

And he seems to have been on almost every other wagon

Crusher seemed a bit too happy to support him imo

Top Bottom