• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemafia: Safari Zoned: Six Pokeballs In Hand (END) Wild Pokemon Win

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The important thing isn't that we're in a situation where one of two good bets get lynched, although that's nice. It's that we gained more time to talk, and it's yielding as much conversation as the entire Day did.

I'm cult with Chu and without Chu?
Yep. You're either in cahoots, hence why you had a seemingly coordinated planned shuffle, or are using Town!Chu to push a Mafia/Cult agenda, because forcing a flavor shuffle is scummy.

D

Deleted member

The important thing isn't that we're in a situation where one of two good bets get lynched, although that's nice. It's that we gained more time to talk, and it's yielding as much conversation as the entire Day did.

I'm cult with Chu and without Chu?
What's the point of more talking when we immediatelly go back to Day phase? I could understand in a normal setup where Mafia can kill someone unexpectedly but there's no point to it here.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Same can be said for me, but at least I've been trying to actively help the town by posting and commenting on relevant information. You haven't.
omg

wait

I think I've actually made MORE posts than you

LOL

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I wasn't content with Opo and Crusher's votes being enough to take the phase to a Pokechu lynch, when they both made it clear they wanted him talking. That's moreso a problem with 24-hour phases than anything else, because Pokechu didn't get around to it. But extra time to discuss a lynch is great, even if it still ends up on Pokechu, particularly because there wasn't discussion of the lynch and it was accepted as inevitable.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
And how many were substantial, Chu?
how many of yours were

the point of the matter is I'm not even that inactive compared to some other people in the game, and I'm more active than you, if I got more focused then I'd be blowing you out of the water right now.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
how many of yours were

the point of the matter is I'm not even that inactive compared to some other people in the game, and I'm more active than you, if I got more focused then I'd be blowing you out of the water right now.
I've stated my Pokémon outright once requested, offered my thoughts on a possible cult scenario when we were still in the dark, speculated about the meaning of balls, and tried to offer insight into potential player motives.

Your move.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
And also who's cult on an Opo town flip?
Pokechu Pokechu
I think Crusher and Opo could be in cahoots, from what I've read/seen they seem to agree with each other on a lot, and Crusher seemed TOO happy to hop on with Opo on voting me. Other than that, possibly Shish because claiming N wasn't necessary, he claimed it D1 so he likely wouldn't have been caught then but maybe that's what he wants us to think? There's a chance that the trainer knew he was the only actual trainer, the flavor seems to indicate so, so it may have made Shish even more of a target.

On an Opo town flip I'm not very sure on that, it's possible that like with Alpha inactives have been getting caught so maybe Natz/Moydow if she replaced her, possibly Ura since I don't think he's posted much either? Lame to answer with just "inactives" but I think that it's likely they're the ones getting converted as this setup basically rewards inactivity.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I've stated my Pokémon outright once requested, offered my thoughts on a possible cult scenario when we were still in the dark, speculated about the meaning of balls, and tried to offer insight into potential player motives.

Your move.
I gave a major hint you were too lazy to google, I too have speculated about the significance of each Pokeball, I was the main one to really point at Shiny once he implied he was affiliated with the trainer (even though he flipped town for some reason, this is just showing that I had that careful eye).

I'm not as inactive as you're making me out to be. For someone incredibly busy I haven't been doing horrible.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I gave a major hint you were too lazy to google, I too have speculated about the significance of each Pokeball, I was the main one to really point at Shiny once he implied he was affiliated with the trainer (even though he flipped town for some reason, this is just showing that I had that careful eye).

I'm not as inactive as you're making me out to be. For someone incredibly busy I haven't been doing horrible.
I knew what you were hinting at. You were also making it harder for people who didn't know, which is purposely unhelpful.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Oh well

I did the best I could given my schedule and wiggle room

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I'm making this post assuming that it's too late for the Cult to change targets based on what I say. I'm not Machop, I'm actually Munna, a cop with Town / Not Town results.

Actions:
D1 -- Natz -- Town (i.e. Not Leader)
D2 -- Ura -- Town (i.e. Not Leader)
D3 -- Crusher -- Cult
D4 -- Opo -- ???

I'm cultproof.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
and Crusher seemed TOO happy to hop on with Opo on voting me.
LMAO what? :joyful:

If I wanted to cult, I would've been a bit more sneaky than what I'm doing currently.

It's hilarious how y'all thinking I'm cult JUST because I agreed on something related to a vote jesus christ

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I think Crusher and Opo could be in cahoots, from what I've read/seen they seem to agree with each other on a lot, and Crusher seemed TOO happy to hop on with Opo on voting me. Other than that, possibly Shish because claiming N wasn't necessary, he claimed it D1 so he likely wouldn't have been caught then but maybe that's what he wants us to think? There's a chance that the trainer knew he was the only actual trainer, the flavor seems to indicate so, so it may have made Shish even more of a target.

On an Opo town flip I'm not very sure on that, it's possible that like with Alpha inactives have been getting caught so maybe Natz/Moydow if she replaced her, possibly Ura since I don't think he's posted much either? Lame to answer with just "inactives" but I think that it's likely they're the ones getting converted as this setup basically rewards inactivity.
this post I bet spit some fire though

my last minute thoughts usually are always good LOL

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Given how the vast majority of people are vanilla, I have a very hard time believing we have a cop, personally. I think Nabe is bluffing.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
uhhhhhh see you guys in the graveyard

YOU GOT THIS NABE

boo everyone else :'V

I'm sad I died without doing something cool

RIP :( could've gotten caught at least but nah

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Given how the vast majority of people are vanilla, I have a very hard time believing we have a cop, personally. I think Nabe is bluffing.
>cop gets a bingo
>you're already on the hot seat
>"I THINK THE COP IS LYING"

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
uhhhhhh see you guys in the graveyard

YOU GOT THIS NABE

boo everyone else :'V

I'm sad I died without doing something cool

RIP :( could've gotten caught at least but nah
Look at the bright side: you didn't go out first like you normally would do

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Fine. If you wanna keep catching pokemon I won’t stop you, not that you listen anyways. I have some other things I have to take care of so when you’re done meet me at the car.

Well that’s a creepy pokemon... Shoo! Go away!

“Born from a sand mound playfully built by a child, this Pokémon embodies the grudges of the departed.”

You have no ability. Only your mind and your vote.

WIN BY LYNCHING THE TRAINER

POKECHU WAS SANDYGAST THE WILD POKEMON

God you’re creepy! Go!

HOUR 5 ENDS SATURDAY 2PM MST
Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei Maven89 Maven89 #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe Opossum Opossum Ura Ura Moydow Moydow @Shishœ CrusherMania1592 CrusherMania1592 @GoldenYuiitusin Pokechu Pokechu Jojalole Jojalole Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
>cop gets a bingo
y'all seriously

get the exterminator in here and catch this rodent

who would risk lynching the cop, especially when they SAID they got a bingo

lynch the bingo'd person, if he flips town then you can lynch the cop

but going straight to the cop?

you're done for, opo.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
>cop gets a bingo
Dude. Nabe has

- Pushed for a last minute flavor shuffle (which, if you're somehow town, only makes things worse since he set up a TvT)
- Is now claiming cop in a mostly vanilla game
- Apparently knew Crusher was scum this phase but didn't press him or even vote for him
- Is somehow cultproof despite a Master Ball never failing
- Says this on a day when the cult could potentially win on a LyLo, if I counted right.

It's bull**** and it doesn't add up.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Vote: Nabe

what he said doesn't add up. Pokechu didn't even have a role, showing me a cop is even less likely.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
riiiiiiip

Yeah guys I lied about being a PR to live LOL

but

*waives around flag*