• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemafia: Safari Zoned: Six Pokeballs In Hand (END) Wild Pokemon Win

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Dude. Nabe has

- Pushed for a last minute flavor shuffle (which, if you're somehow town, only makes things worse since he set up a TvT)
- Is now claiming cop in a mostly vanilla game
- Apparently knew Crusher was scum this phase but didn't press him or even vote for him
- Is somehow cultproof despite a Master Ball never failing
- Says this on a day when the cult could potentially win on a LyLo, if I counted right.

It's bull**** and it doesn't add up.
Makes sense to me.

Vote: Nabe

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Dude. Nabe has

- Pushed for a last minute flavor shuffle (which, if you're somehow town, only makes things worse since he set up a TvT)
- Apparently knew Crusher was scum this phase but didn't press him or even vote for him
- Says this on a day when the cult could potentially win on a LyLo, if I counted right.

Combine that with

- Nabe has been dodging Shi's questions
- Attempted to get sever players to change the vote from him to Shi
- Randomly targeting me as cult/mafia when I've stated multiple times that I'm vanilla as ****

Your ass is on the hot seat for throwing my name out

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
*several players

Jeez, the times when you want to make an edit to make your post feel "perfect" but you look like a fool over one spelling error lmao

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
*several players

Jeez, the times when you want to make an edit to make your post feel "perfect" but you look like a fool over one spelling error lmao
Still not as bad as th Ñ King.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
And yet you didn't explain any of your own inconsistencies.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Working backwards.

Combine that with
- Nabe has been dodging Shi's questions
- Attempted to get sever players to change the vote from him to Shi
- Randomly targeting me as cult/mafia when I've stated multiple times that I'm vanilla as ****

Your *** is on the hot seat for throwing my name out

As you're already aware, I convinced you Day 3 to vote Shish, and my argument at the time was based almost exclusively on the fact that I did answer Shi's one and only question, and didn't dodge anything at all. Again, this is a fact that I'm certain you're well-aware of, which is few and far between in this game.

As for attempting to get Shish lynched, I had a very good reason for that which, again again, you are definitely aware of. Shish's claim of N was bull****, and me and Pokechu called him out on it. It's only because I chose to change the lynch to AlphaSSB, who was a cult member, that Shish didn't get lynched, and I did it at the very last minute when the cult couldn't possibly interfere. Granted, the Alpha lynch was on a whim for me, but as cult I wouldn't have switched away from the Shish lynch, period.

Again again again, I have a cop result on you that says that you are Not Town. Do you deny that?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Opossum Opossum @GoldenYuiitusin

So how did your visit to Goldie go Opo? :bluejump:
I literally have no idea what you're talking about. I'm guessing you're one of the cult, alongside Nabe, attempting to push blame on me so Nabe doesn't need to work out an explanation.

And lol if you expect me to believe a mostly vanilla game has a cop AND a tracker.

#HBC | Nabe

Eh.

I'm convinced.

Vote: shish
Makes sense to me.

This may be a low blow, consider I'm the one who convinced you of a Shish vote. But it looks very much from my perspective like you're spending this game in low contribution mode. Now, toDay is literally the last lynch we get. So, if you're town, you need to decide who you think the cult leader is. If you think it's me, you're kidding yourself; the game would be over by now if I hadn't swapped the lynch to cult member AlphaSSB on Day 3.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
This may be a low blow, consider I'm the one who convinced you of a Shish vote. But it looks very much from my perspective like you're spending this game in low contribution mode. Now, toDay is literally the last lynch we get. So, if you're town, you need to decide who you think the cult leader is. If you think it's me, you're kidding yourself; the game would be over by now if I hadn't swapped the lynch to cult member AlphaSSB on Day 3.
That doesn't account for the fact that you could've been the convert on the day of Alpha's death. Or you being e trainer and playing the longcon. Either way it doesn't make sense to keep you around.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I literally have no idea what you're talking about. I'm guessing you're one of the cult, alongside Nabe, attempting to push blame on me so Nabe doesn't need to work out an explanation.

And lol if you expect me to believe a mostly vanilla game has a cop AND a tracker.
I used my Lock-On 3 times in this game. Once on Shish, once on Nabe, and now on you. Lock-On. The result was that you visited Goldie.

Shish and Nabe came clean (tho that was during the days they were checked) and this is the first time i'm getting a result of someone visiting someone.

And that argument is pretty weak TBH. FE7 Mafia was also mostly vanilla and it had some PR roles. Not only that but I refrained from saying this because I knew I would be the target of the cult if I said anything. Granted I will be today most likely but at least I bagged some of you guys before that could happen.

#HBC | Nabe

That doesn't account for the fact that you could've been the convert on the day of Alpha's death. Or you being e trainer and playing the longcon. Either way it doesn't make sense to keep you around.
The post you just quoted counters your statement. If I'm not the cult leader, then lynching me is a loss. We go from 5:11 to 5:10 with a new recruit.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Also, when and why did you choose to target Opossum?
It was either Opo or Golden for me. Goldie because he strangely asked everyone to give out their roles and Opo because I got scum vibes off him. Turns out it was true on both ends.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The post you just quoted counters your statement. If I'm not the cult leader, then lynching me is a loss. We go from 5:11 to 5:10 with a new recruit.
But it also doesn't mean you aren't the cult leader. If you see a lynchwagon going for a cultist, it makes sense to bus the, and cut your losses other than rouse suspicion.

#HBC | Nabe

But it also doesn't mean you aren't the cult leader. If you see a lynchwagon going for a cultist, it makes sense to bus the, and cut your losses other than rouse suspicion.
Shish was tied with Alpha for majority up until 3:59, one minute before the end of Day 3. Instead of letting it go to a tie, I switched my vote to Alpha. Why do I do that as cult leader?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I used my Lock-On 3 times in this game. Once on Shish, once on Nabe, and now on you. Lock-On. The result was that you visited Goldie.

Shish and Nabe came clean (tho that was during the days they were checked) and this is the first time i'm getting a result of someone visiting someone.

And that argument is pretty weak TBH. FE7 Mafia was also mostly vanilla and it had some PR roles. Not only that but I refrained from saying this because I knew I would be the target of the cult if I said anything. Granted I will be today most likely but at least I bagged some of you guys before that could happen.
The thing is, this entire game (save for maybe one role I'm forgetting) has been vanilla. Do you really expect me to believe a three time watcher role exists in a cult game, in a game with so few people, that would end the game immediately if the cult leader is found? That's some wonky balance.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Shish was tied with Alpha for majority up until 3:59, one minute before the end of Day 3. Instead of letting it go to a tie, I switched my vote to Alpha. Why do I do that as cult leader?
Because to do otherwise is incriminating?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wait I realized now that I misread that sentence. Hold up.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
To cover yourself in case this very situation happened. Futureproofing. Planting seeds ahead of time. There could be any number of motives for this.

#HBC | Nabe

Dude. Nabe has

Your third point is completely incorrect. I voted for Crusher and told Pikachu to tie it up. Chu voted for you instead (he said for OMGUS) so I voted for you to make sure it was a tie. Pokechu changed his vote to Crusher, and then immediately back to you when he saw that I voted for you. Rather than go back to Crusher, because it was one minute to deadline, I told Pokechu to leave his vote wherever it already was to ensure that we actually got a tie and didn't make fools of ourselves. But Crusher was the one I wanted it to be, not you.

Regarding the fourth point, I don't know the mechanics of a Master Ball, which we only know of through a flavour hint, and shouldn't know the mechanics of intimately. But I assume it's the same as a strongman kill against a bulletproof, where it goes through while a normal kill doesn't.

#HBC | Nabe

To cover yourself in case this very situation happened. Futureproofing. Planting seeds ahead of time. There could be any number of motives for this.
No. The game would have been over a Day earlier if Alpha hadn't been lynched. (This is of course assuming that I were the cult leader and Shish was town.) You're not going to sell that any motive makes sense here for me, as a potential cult leader.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I should also mention that there was someone out there who used a rock on me preventing me from voting or using my ability this phase. The cult wants to be the dominant voting force obviously.
Which phase did you not target?
Day 1 but that was because I thought my PR was a one-shot lmao. Gonna be kicking myself for not doing that.
The thing is, this entire game (save for maybe one role I'm forgetting) has been vanilla. Do you really expect me to believe a three time watcher role exists in a cult game, in a game with so few people, that would end the game immediately if the cult leader is found? That's some wonky balance.
It might be wonky but that was the role I ended up with and it's a textbook bust my friend.

The other posibility is that there's other PR roles out there but they could be refraining from mentioning that.

Either way both you and Goldie got caught with your hands in the cookie jar. Town finally has a robust lead on the cult. The walls close in on you guys now.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Your third point is completely incorrect. I voted for Crusher and told Pikachu to tie it up. Chu voted for you instead (he said for OMGUS) so I voted for you to make sure it was a tie. Pokechu changed his vote to Crusher, and then immediately back to you when he saw that I voted for you. Rather than go back to Crusher, because it was one minute to deadline, I told Pokechu to leave his vote wherever it already was to ensure that we actually got a tie and didn't make fools of ourselves. But Crusher was the one I wanted it to be, not you.

Regarding the fourth point, I don't know the mechanics of a Master Ball, which we only know of through a flavour hint, and shouldn't know the mechanics of intimately. But I assume it's the same as a strongman kill against a bulletproof, where it goes through while a normal kill doesn't.
And if you knew Crusher and I were both innocent, which as a cultist, you would, then it wouldn't matter which of us bites the dust so long as Pokechu was on the same page. Pokechu just happened to change gears to a different townie, and you used that to further your goals. Last second flavor swaps are a scummy move.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I should also mention that there was someone out there who used a rock on me preventing me from voting or using my ability this phase. The cult wants to be the dominant voting force obviously.

Day 1 but that was because I thought my PR was a one-shot lmao. Gonna be kicking myself for not doing that.

It might be wonky but that was the role I ended up with and it's a textbook bust my friend.

The other posibility is that there's other PR roles out there but they could be refraining from mentioning that.

Either way both you and Goldie got caught with your hands in the cookie jar. Town finally has a robust lead on the cult. The walls close in on you guys now.
If you got roleblocked by a rock, remind me again why you think I'm scum?

You're not checking out.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Someone summarize please
Nabe is pretending to be a cop and Ura contradicted himself, proving he's a cultist. Nabe tried to make this a LyLo by way of making a TvT tie in the last buzzer beater.

#HBC | Nabe

Someone summarize please
I'm making this post assuming that it's too late for the Cult to change targets based on what I say. I'm not Machop, I'm actually Munna, a cop with Town / Not Town results.

Actions:
D1 -- Natz -- Town (i.e. Not Leader)
D2 -- Ura -- Town (i.e. Not Leader)
D3 -- Crusher -- Cult
D4 -- Opo -- ???

I'm cultproof.
Opo is Not Town. Ura claims a track from Opo to Golden, which is the closest thing to a Cult Leader bingo we have at this point.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Working backwards.

As you're already aware, I convinced you Day 3 to vote Shish, and my argument at the time was based almost exclusively on the fact that I did answer Shi's one and only question, and didn't dodge anything at all. Again, this is a fact that I'm certain you're well-aware of, which is few and far between in this game.

As for attempting to get Shish lynched, I had a very good reason for that which, again again, you are definitely aware of. Shish's claim of N was bull****, and me and Pokechu called him out on it. It's only because I chose to change the lynch to AlphaSSB, who was a cult member, that Shish didn't get lynched, and I did it at the very last minute when the cult couldn't possibly interfere. Granted, the Alpha lynch was on a whim for me, but as cult I wouldn't have switched away from the Shish lynch, period.

Again again again, I have a cop result on you that says that you are Not Town. Do you deny that?
Again, you only convinced me for the time being during that phase. Since that day was over, you've been throwing more people under the bus, even attempting to try to lynch me from the game until Chu decided to change that last minute for you.

I'm not denying anything as I've proven my role over and over again that I'm vanilla as I have no abilities. Throwing my name out is not going to do you any favors except the hot seat. My vote stays.

Someone summarize please
Civil War

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I should make a major clarification. My result was that Opo visited Goldie so Goldie probably isn't a cult member (at least as of yesterday).

I encourage everyone to vote Opo today. You won't regret it.
If you got roleblocked by a rock, remind me again why you think I'm scum?

You're not checking out.
Bruh. I was roleblocked this phase not last phase. My result went through at the end of last phase.

Top Bottom