• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokedex Entry 5: Falco

Pichu Sensei

Smash Apprentice
What makes Squirtle at less of a disadvantage than Charizard? Please don't say his lasers.
Squirtle is better in the air, and shellshift moves give some manouverability on the ground.

oh, and lasers. :p

BladerZ528

Smash Rookie
My main is falco and i came to visit the pokemon trainer page because im interested in him but so far i think the best thing you have against a really good falco player is mind reading.

Falco's best friend = short hop laser, forwarddash + upsmash, jab poke + grab, and chain grab

Gotta read these patterns and once you get that down you be able to beat him.

tocador

Smash Lord
Sorry to bumb, but you know:

Squirtle can U-tilt lock up to 50ish and get a free grab after, so it takes falco from 0~60/70ish if you can land 1 u-tilt, so yeah, this is good.

Only thing i kinda felt i needed to say, like people said he was only able to utilt 'till 30ish, so i can barely see the 50:50 in Squirtle/Falco.

Top Bottom