• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokecenter Movie Discussion ;)

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Arceus' voice actually sounded authoritatious and powerful, not whiny. And it'd be kind of unfitting if we had Arceus as some sort of eccentric moron or old geezer voice. He created the ****ing UNIVERSE!

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I didn't expect Arceus' voice. I'd thought it'd be more booming.

Wishmaker is an awesome movie.

**** Mystery of Mew. OHEY, LUCARIO---- NO.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Wishmaker sucked

It was an hour and a half of some kid playing around with a pokemon with the last half an hour bringing in all the action. And it woulda been better if the Groudon that was made was actually real :mad:

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
I loved the special effects of Avatar, as well as the story, though I've seen a little better in the latter's case. What I'm particularly impressed about in that movie is the level of detail and realism they went through to make it. I mean, just look at the stuff they say in the Pandorapedia.

Top Bottom