• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon Presents February 2024 Recap

Feb_Presents_2024.jpg

Missed the Pokémon Presents? Don't worry, we got you covered. The first announcement was Pikachu, Eevee, Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle now appearing in Pokémon GO for Pokémon Day. Along with that, Pokémon Horizons: The Series will appear in the in the United States on March 7th. Remember Pokémon Sleep? Raikou will be appearing on March 2024 with Suicune and Entei following suit later.

The announcements for updating existing games continued. To celebrate its 4.5 year anniversary, Pokémon Masters EX, Geeta & Glimmora will appear from Wednesday, Febuary 28th to Monday, April 8th. Silver (Champion) & Tyranitar will appear March 1st to April 8th. Master Sync Pair Sygna Suit Gladion & Magearna will also be appearing on separate days. Pokémon Cafe Remix is receiving a Gimmighoul coin update and a new event that lasts from February 28th to March 14th. Finally, Pokémon Unite wasted no time showcasing 3 new characters. Miraidon releasing February 27th, Falinks in April and Ceruledge coming soon.

Two new game announcements spawned afterwards. The first was for a mobile game called Pokémon Trading Card Game Pocket that brings a simplified version of the Pokémon Trading Card to mobile. The second announcement is Pokémon Legends Z-A releasing worldwide in 2025.

You can watch the whole presentation below:

Author's Note: I don't think any of us expected Unova to get skipped over.

Credits:
Writing: Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa
Thumbnail Graphic: @Zerp

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

in retrospect it's more surprising that we didn't already have that mobile TCG

but a new legends is very welcome

View attachment 385546
Missed the Pokémon Presents? Don't worry, we got you covered. The first announcement was Pikachu, Eevee, Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle now appearing in Pokémon GO for Pokémon day. Along with that, Pokémon Horizons: The Series will appear in the in the United States on March 7th. Remember Pokémon Sleep? Raikou will be appearing on March 2024 with Suicune and Entei following suit later.

The announcements for updating existing games continued. To celebrate its 4.5 year anniversary, Pokémon Masters EX, Geeta & Glimmora will appear from Wednesday, Febuary 28th to Monday, April 8th. Silver (Champion) & Tyranitar will appear March 1st to April 8th. Master Sync Pair Sygna Suit Gladion & Magerna will also be appearing on separate days. Pokémon Cafe Remix is receiving a Glimminghoul coin update and a new event that lasts from February 28th to March 14th. Finally, Pokémon Unite wasted no time showcasing 3 new characters. Miraidon releasing February 27t, Falink in April and Geruledge coming soon.

Two new game announcements spawned afterwards. The first was for a mobile game called Pokémon Trading Card Game Pocket that brings a simplified version of the Pokémon Trading Card to mobile. The second announcement is Pokémon Legends Z-A releasing worldwide in 2025.

You can watch the whole presentation below,

Author's Note: I don't think any of us expected Unova to get skipped over.
It’s Ceruledge, not Geruledge.

Heard good things about Legends Arceus, and Y was my first Pokemon game, so I'm pretty excited to see it. An urban Pokemon Legends game does sound very fun.

I think we already had one? Remember those green cards that came with packs and there were QR codes on them? Idk maybe I’m wrong
Back when I collected, yeah every pack had a QR code that would get you a different pack on mobile. I'm guessing that TPC is trying to go all-digital like Sony and Microsoft are doing.

Top Bottom