• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon: Apocalypse Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOE!

Smash Hero
how it got decimated is CLEARLy a factor...

as a global strom and say, nuclear fallout call for two completley different strategies

the idea is to make you think
and thats what i did: I found a way to say "**** you" to god in order to survive....

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
It's pretty safe to assume Nuclear fallout, because in any other plausible scenario the Rain Dance rule would not be in play.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Because Arceus Blew you up before they finished transforming.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Because you broke the rules of The Game and Arceus erased you.

Now. I thought this conversation was over. Can we can the spam, please?
(I swear that pun was accidental.)

Get the thread back on topic now. I'm being FAR more lenient than I should be right now, but if this doesn't stop now I'm going to really start cracking down.

JOE!

Smash Hero
I am on topic...I am discussing a strategy for survival, you guys just dont like it o_O

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I hereby suggest this new rule:

In the same idea as Waters-types running out of Water, Ditto's transform will be day and PP based. To match with the games for 5PP with each move, 4 moves, and 10 transform PP, Each Transform will last 20 minutes, and you get 10 of these per day. This is 3 hours and 20 minutes of transformation time per ditto, per day. Ditto must be able to see what he is transforming into at the time of transforming.

Gets rid of all the loopholes I know of except for the Smeargle loophole.

JOE!

Smash Hero
or what Ive been saying: Arceus gives you them in pokeballs

actually, will there be pokeballs in this? And will pokes in their balls need to eat/etc?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
All right, this thread is getting nowhere in its current state.

I think this should've gone in the Forum Games in the first place, so I'm going to lock this and ask if you could please restart it there, Wave.

I don't know how much more clear everyone could've made it that it was completely disallowed, JOE!. You complained about it not being in the official rules, we put it in the official rules in four different ways, and you're still defending it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom