• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT tourney at Pembroke Pines

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
id play friendlies wit u but i kno Lee wants some friendlies in too..
da problem is da gas takin him back and forth from west pines and miramar.
sooo we gotta find a better place to play

izzy24

Smash Ace
We can play friendlies whenever you want to. I still need GnW practice, I still feel like I don't really know the match up. And yo Izzy did you see my combo vid yet? I just put it up like 2 days ago. Click the link below and go watch it.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=199905

-advent-
amazingly crazy stuff lee....ur too good, i reaaaallly need to practice with u. Too bad u didn't go to gigs.
BTW...is that my gaw and pikachu gettin owned in the vid :)

izzy24

Smash Ace
id play friendlies wit u but i kno Lee wants some friendlies in too..
da problem is da gas takin him back and forth from west pines and miramar.
sooo we gotta find a better place to play
it'll be good to go to BCC south if distance is the prob. it ain't that big of a deal for me. It'll prob be next weekend, too much crap going on this weekend for me :(

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
amazingly crazy stuff lee....ur too good, i reaaaallly need to practice with u. Too bad u didn't go to gigs.
BTW...is that my gaw and pikachu gettin owned in the vid :)
Thankz a lot man, it was my first combo vid so its really appreciated. No not ur GnW, but that might be your Pika, I got that match from FIU so may be lolz. But yea we should play more, I need GnW practice. I wanted to go to gigs, but I didnt have a ride :ohwell:

-advent-

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
We should show up to play and trade really early (like an hour or two b4 the tourny) so we can get a lot of friendlies.

-advent-

izzy24

Smash Ace
aaahh then yeah, we should meet early for some friendlies and practice.
I need falco practice too dreadz since tommy g beat the crap out of me at gigs, i only won one game b/c i counterpicked him on luigi's mansion and egde camp like a loser, i felt bad winning like that but....

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
even tho tommyG is better den me my falco shud give u sum pretty good practice..
plus i needa play u sum more so i can learn more bout G&W crazy bull**** lol

izzy24

Smash Ace
even tho tommyG is better den me my falco shud give u sum pretty good practice..
plus i needa play u sum more so i can learn more bout G&W crazy bull**** lol
work on that lazer plus side B approach, it was the caused of many ppl losing at gigs believe me when i say that works. Ur really close to tommyg's level u jusst need more experience and fights in.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
dat may be tru

but me personally i like to have a unique kinda style but i will try to fit dat in somehow..

jus ask around im grab happy [no not chain grabs]

izzy24

Smash Ace
ur right thought, mix ur own stuff with wat u can pick up from others to improve ur game and u'll have an awesome falco whose diff from the norm. and dont be ashamed of cg, if u can and want to use it then use it but at the same time switch it up with own playstyle like u said.

Ginowns

Smash Apprentice
hey i am good, it would be cool if we could do some friendlies.but yeah, its doubles only? i **** in singles :[

Ginowns

Smash Apprentice
You **** in singles? I wanna get *****!! Do ya wanna Money Match??

-advent-
rofl. ive seen your vid, and im weak vs diddys. i will probably lose, and i just abhor bananas -_- i know i sound like i dont want to play you, for sure i do, but friendlies at most. i dont bet money, because i feel pressured :|

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
rofl. ive seen your vid, and im weak vs diddys. i will probably lose, and i just abhor bananas -_- i know i sound like i dont want to play you, for sure i do, but friendlies at most. i dont bet money, because i feel pressured :|
Wow, I didnt know my Diddy scared people. Best Diddy in the south lolz.

But yea if it will make it any better I can use a few other characters...

-advent-

Ginowns

Smash Apprentice
haha i cant do any until friday, so sorry :|
but it would be cool to have some diddy friendlies.

izzy24

Smash Ace
are u kiddin me....its a chimp with a ****ing pop gun.....I almost pissed my pants when i played him. And dont even get me started on those banana peels, they trip ur soul to DEATH... :)

izzy24

Smash Ace
I think your convincing ability is weak and it's time for me to ***** slap them to give cash prizes.

oh.. and are they doing teams too? lets team izzy, my mk and lucario is too good.
Idk...chicken wanted to team with me first but i'll ask him if he's coming or not. And thanx for dissing on my convincing skill, which is on the same level as my brawl skills no wonder i keep gettin my butt kicked.
BTW when are u gonna bring that WD and L cancel hack to FIU, I wanna see how it is.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Idk...chicken wanted to team with me first but i'll ask him if he's coming or not. And thanx for dissing on my convincing skill, which is on the same level as my brawl skills no wonder i keep gettin my butt kicked.
BTW when are u gonna bring that WD and L cancel hack to FIU, I wanna see how it is.
Talking skill does not equal to brawl playing skill. they're separate skill sets. it's all about doing business right, with more people involved to ***** at owners to make the changes.

As for the hacks. wednesday may be a good day for me to come by. so far only seibrik and me have Wii's with homebrew channel. I'll aim for tuesday to modify a Wii with the hack (no damages made).

Top Bottom