• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT tourney at Pembroke Pines

izzy24

Smash Ace
yeah gg's guys....well I guess if u guys want to do this then lets get it done.

LOL @ Flatsoda's comment.....I can see a bunch of us doing that the day of the tourney.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
This tournament is confusing me. @_@

So, it's only doubles AND single elimination? Are you serious?

*is in favor of FlatSoda's idea*

By the way, here is another link for the tournament over at AiB: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3100

Unfortunately, it doesn't clarify much... And some of the restrictions are too... restrictive. >_>

72ay

Smash Rookie
hey give us some details for real i mean like the direct adress, what time and how much is the store credit, i can deal with the doubles crap oh and when is registration??????

i found out some info about prize

Two man teams

PRIZES
1st place 70% of pot 2nd place 30% of pot

.........yeah i know pot of what? right?

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
hey give us some details for real i mean like the direct adress, what time and how much is the store credit, i can deal with the doubles crap oh and when is registration??????

i found out some info about prize

Two man teams

PRIZES
1st place 70% of pot 2nd place 30% of pot

.........yeah i know pot of what? right?

its on pines blvd and dykes road
rite next to dat regal movie theatre

72ay

Smash Rookie
thnxs Dreadz18x and i use to use falco to but i moved onto bigger and better things lol but yea falco was a killer just like my main now but everyone moves on

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
thnxs Dreadz18x and i use to use falco to but i moved onto bigger and better things lol but yea falco was a killer just like my main now but everyone moves on
lol
i used to play wit wolf alot but his recovery....
HOW DA **** CAN U MISS DA EDGE EVERYONE CAN SWEETSPOT :O
but nah he been cool to me since star fox 64

izzy24

Smash Ace
yeah guys go to flatsoda's tourney.....me, chicken, lee, and dreadz are gonna be ownin noobs and gettin their money... its gonna be like we are stealing their lunch money :)

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
yeah guys go to flatsoda's tourney.....me, chicken, lee, and dreadz are gonna be ownin noobs and gettin their money... its gonna be like we are stealing their lunch money :)
good luck with that, and however the pot money/credit is settled.

i'm not trying to offend anyone, but how will you guys become better if you're just versing noobs all the time? =/

izzy24

Smash Ace
FIU is taking over man....and flatsoda i just cant go to yours cause its farther than the pnt which is around the corner. And dont worry, next big tourney i'll make sure to be there and play serious :)

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
good luck with that, and however the pot money/credit is settled.

i'm not trying to offend anyone, but how will you guys become better if you're just versing noobs all the time? =/
yoooo gameboy music guy!

**** i wud go to urs but gas money is a major issue right now nd play n trade is literally 2 minutes from my crib...

Ginowns

Smash Apprentice
holy crap. i live in towngate, literally two minutes away from this. if this is real, ill go.

Ginowns

Smash Apprentice
haha i went there today wiht my friends, totally wiped the floor with everyone in the store.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Nawww... I dont really like online play, and if I do play online then I only like to play the best players in the country.

-advent-

Top Bottom