• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT tourney at Pembroke Pines

izzy24

Smash Ace
Hey everyone apperently the PnT close to my crib is hosting another SSBB tourney Oct. 26. Lets get it on with the gigs practice and come to this!!!.

P.S: Last tourney they hosted they gave out store credit but since the one at miami lakes gave out cash we could persuade them to stop being gay)

Master Raven

Smash Master
Hmm.

I visit Pembroke like every week(end) so I might consider going, but store credit sounds iffy and the only way I can be persuaded to go is if a lot of good, credible players join.

Btw Izzy I ****ing love your GW lol

izzy24

Smash Ace
haha thanx bro, the rules are the same as always, though last time they didn't do double elim (but 4 stocks) and that was b/c a lot of noob and kids went and didnt know the rules. If good ppl come we can set them straight about the rules and maybe even about cash prize. I'll try 2 find more info this week though so....

chckn

Smash Ace
BOCKET.

but yeah if they fix this so that it makes sense then I'll definately be there.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
Hey everyone apperently the PnT close to my crib is hosting another SSBB tourney Oct. 26. Lets get it on with the gigs practice and come to this!!!.

P.S: Last tourney they hosted they gave out store credit but since the one at miami lakes gave out cash we could persuade them to stop being gay)
yo u stay by regal?
if so up for any brawl matches?

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Hmm.

I visit Pembroke like every week(end) so I might consider going, but store credit sounds iffy and the only way I can be persuaded to go is if a lot of good, credible players join.

Btw Izzy I ****ing love your GW lol
Same as Master Raven. Ill only go if a lot of GOOD ppl go (better than me)

And yea I played Izzy at FIU today, he is pretty good. Yo Izzy wasup!! its Lee the guy that came with Seibrik randomly to FIU today.

-advent-

izzy24

Smash Ace
Same as Master Raven. Ill only go if a lot of GOOD ppl go (better than me)

And yea I played Izzy at FIU today, he is pretty good. Yo Izzy wasup!! its Lee the guy that came with Seibrik randomly to FIU today.

-advent-
thanx man, i'm on my way to breaking the xyz and noj dinasty here and so far a lot of ppl like my gaw over theirs so....hopefully u can keep comin to fiu whenever u can and play friendlies man

izzy24

Smash Ace
I'd go....but It's like a couple hours away....and I don't feel like walking.....and I main Mario....so I immediately get disqualified for being so bad
DONT even bother bro, its going to be a bunch of little kids and noobs who think they know the game and they'll give store credit (Stupid ppl think that with real cash that it is somehow considered gambling) AND only doubles. It'll be a waste believe me.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
If there giving store credit then how much is it to enter for singles and doubles? and usually about how much people show up to these things?

-advent-

izzy24

Smash Ace
yeah its only doubles....BUT with SINGLE elim. and 4 stocks (their own gay rules). Last time i think there were like 30 something kids. I can't even believe that having a tourney cash prize is considered gambling....there's NO SENSE to that at all....stupid pnt.

izzy24

Smash Ace
nah lee me and chicken are teamin for this, so it'll be us 4 in the finals :)
@dreadx: 2tomorrow i'll stop by at around 1:30 for at least 1 hr though, then i gtg. Hope to c u there.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
only tourney i ever been to was this small one with seibrik, lee and etc. got 5th outta like 15? lol
da ppl who placed above me were
1.seibrik
2.linguini
3.chicken
4.lee
i lost to chicken :-/

izzy24

Smash Ace
oh...uhave u play tommy g? check out his crazy falco he has a lot of crazy stuff that can get u good fast. The reason u see the same ppl winning tourneys is b/c we're all from FIU where the best are at so... :)

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
oh...uhave u play tommy g? check out his crazy falco he has a lot of crazy stuff that can get u good fast. The reason u see the same ppl winning tourneys is b/c we're all from FIU where the best are at so... :)
i played tommy G once back when i was a scrub
but ya hes crazy as **** wit falco i wanna play him again nd test my skills now..
[consider myself pretty decent]

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
The reason u see the same ppl winning tourneys is b/c we're all from FIU where the best are at so... :)

FIU is pretty good but I dont go there so FIU is.... well... it needs more LEE !! :) LoLz

Well if its not double elimination then we could play each other waaay before the finals, so we have to trick them and tell them that were in the same crew to see if they will put us on opposite sides of the bracket.

Advent n Dreadz vs Izzy n Chkn?? Sounds fun.

-advent lee-

chckn

Smash Ace
If more than one good team goes to this, we definately need to do some sort of pot split. Not only is it single elim, but its not even sets. I would feel like **** if I had to play you guys in earlier than the finals and vice versa.

Top Bottom