• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT Presents @ BRAWLAPALOOZA 3 @ -Miami , FL-10.4.08(OP Updated)

Life After Death

Smash Champion
yea it does im prolly gonna do that. seibrik u down? we need to train u in melee and ur the perfect sheik training for emilio

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i'll be down to play before and AFTER PnT

but im not bout to give up a chance to get some money or somethin for a lil melee practice, dont get me wrong, we'll play, and i'll prolly have more fun doing melee friendlies than the brawl competition, but theres somethin i can get out of brawl that i can't out of melee RIGHT NOW, and thats money :)

but yea, we'll play, no worries

Life After Death

Smash Champion
yea im getting u monsterous in melee wether u like it or not. yea thats fine it is free money. ur officially the best in fl in brawl now lol

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, my best character is Yoshi (I need to update that picture, by the way =P), but I use other characters for 2 vs. 2: Zelda, DK, Mr. Game & Watch, and Ness.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Well, my best character is Yoshi (I need to update that picture, by the way =P), but I use other characters for 2 vs. 2: Zelda, DK, Mr. Game & Watch, and Ness.
i'll team with you, if i don't have a partner. x_x

but as long as you're zelda, it'll be more likely

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
finally, someone from cfl. -_-
well sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrry :laugh:

mr. hungry boxington has a little brawl shindig at his house this day that includes a tourney of some sort, and its 40 minutes away. Plus, with nick not being able to come, the 5 hour trip doesnt look that great compared to the 40 minute one

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
I have about a week off from now till after he tourney, so does anyone want to get some friendlies in before?
Anyone that could go to pnt or north miami beach area i guess :3
Melee and brawl

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
I have about a week off from now till after he tourney, so does anyone want to get some friendlies in before?
Anyone that could go to pnt or north miami beach area i guess :3
Melee and brawl
you know me, still same ol' g.

YO SPIDAH SENSE, come over, and you too seibrik

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
OK, I guess FlatSoda and I are officially partners! You better append that to the list. ^_^

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
im bringing melee, and like 3 more people should too

split all 8 tvs with 4 brawl, 4 melee.

okay, poltergust. get there early so we can have some friendlies!

Life After Death

Smash Champion
laggy tv and melee is a bad mix. and seibrik dissapoints me he only shows his true color. only goes for what benefits him only sigh.

hmm i could be a rocket scientist but its much easier to be a janitor too effort. such good logic

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
ummm

no its ok, those tv suck for melee anyway
there's one tv that's actually really crisp and shows melee at it's best. the rest aren't that great. :/

i'll bring it anyway,

and matt, if you're reading this, almost all the employess at PNT are expecting you there. :(

Top Bottom