• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PNT and XS Underground presents: V1CE VERSACON: Jan. 8th @ Blakeney in Charlotte, NC

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Ohay. Just now hearing about this and it's only about 30 min away from my house :) :) :) I'll try MY BEST to be here. Craig, how are you getting here?

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Wtfhax. Stingers you can come down here for a tourney, but not to visit me D:
I'm bringing my camera.

V1CE

Smash Champion
Wtfhax. Stingers you can come down here for a tourney, but not to visit me D:
I'm bringing my camera.
PICTURES ARE AWESOME! BTW the store owner said we only have till about 7-8pm to finish this tourney... ya i know gay but friendlies will have to take a back seat during the tourney till we get to the end of singles... sry fellas

MAKE SURE YOU GET THERE BY 12 cause im starting Doubles bracket PROMPTLY

Dublio

Smash Ace
PICTURES ARE AWESOME! BTW the store owner said we only have till about 7-8pm to finish this tourney... ya i know gay but friendlies will have to take a back seat during the tourney till we get to the end of singles... sry fellas

MAKE SURE YOU GET THERE BY 12 cause im starting Doubles bracket PROMPTLY

That's the bad thing about gamestores and other electronical establishments. They say that you have until a certain time to play a tournament, and then they switch up the time at the very last second. The very same thing happened at Chu's Dojo. What happened is that at the last second, the venue was switched and there were problems with holding a tourny.

We did find a place but the store owner raised the price of the venue to $10 and instead of letting us play till 9 like he promised, he cut us off short at 6. The winners of that tournament ended up splitting since we couldn't finish in time. Hope we don't have any scheduling problems at this tournament. Play your matches people!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
This looks like it's turning out to be a nice tourney. Fun fun. Put Tiger on attendee list too V1ce.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
steve u just moved here...i moved here in the 7th grade so i know how it is down here. people freak the **** out about snow...its kinda funny but kinda sad

Top Bottom