• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
Were we ever told what the special thing about Jet Set Sonic was?

Was there a Dark Toon Pit screenshot at some point or did I just dream that?
Um, I don't think so...
There was a boxing ring stage that didn't seem to make it in, though.

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
I HAVE FOUND AN EASTER EGG! In Hyrule Castle in the right tower. In it there is Zelda's Hat and a sketch of Link with Navi.

King Bee

Smash Cadet
I HAVE FOUND AN EASTER EGG! In Hyrule Castle in the right tower. In it there is Zelda's Hat and a sketch of Link with Navi.
Where in the right tower? I couldn't find that, but I did find a creepy surprise under the roof of the gazebo structure on the right.

EDIT: Nevermind, you meant the center tower.
EDIT 2: Zelda is a really bad artist. You'd think her royal education would include some drawing classes.

Last edited:
I was able to find two art changes that hadn't been shown before release: Pikachu's party hat is now purple, and Roy has a new recolor. Anyone know what it's referencing?

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Read the sign in Metal cavern. It's funny.

They also took out Meta Knight's stabby down aerial. ;-;
Is anyone else's Justin Bailey eyelashes totally glitching?
And Turbo Mode, 300%, lowest Damage Ratio, All-Star mode, stock of 40 AND ALL CHARACTERS.

YES.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Yeah... Justin Bailey had some model optimization done to her before release... and it looks like whoever did it forgot to do a material edit that fixes the eyelash problem.

Easy fix, but I dunno if we will have a patch or not... I can upload a fixed version or something later.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Yeah they're borked.

Also.. what happened to Smashville? :(

Everything else looks great though. Even alts I wasn't feeling so sure about (Hectike, Retro Samus) look fantastic in-game.
I NEVER LIKED SMASHVILLE...

Nanogod, you said it's an easy fix... Any chance you could tell us what it is so we could give it a go?

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Were we ever told what the special thing about Jet Set Sonic was?

Um, I don't think so...
There was a boxing ring stage that didn't seem to make it in, though.
The boxing ring was for CEO, a tourney.
Tinkle is in the hut of life. My life is complete.

Last edited:

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
I was hoping for some more costumes that werent revealed to us yet :(
oh well, hopefully in the future we'll get more.

I hope there is a patch released though, cause besides the couple of costume oddities, there are a few minor glitches here n there (most of which have already been posted in the bug reporting section).

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
The Justin Bailey costume is easily my favorite of all the costumes, as it's something I've been wanting in Smash for a long time.

And it's broken ;-;

But I love the costumes in 3.5. I have next to no complaints with the costumes.

What are you all looking forward to in the next update? Galacta Knight, maybe?

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
The Justin Bailey costume is easily my favorite of all the costumes, as it's something I've been wanting in Smash for a long time.

And it's broken ;-;

But I love the costumes in 3.5. I have next to no complaints with the costumes.

Meowser.

Exodo

Smash Ace
hmm am i the only one who think the new roy recolor i kinda odd? i mean its awesome but it looks like it was rushed, the colors dont look as smooth as the others do, especially the hair, also Justin Bailey eye lashes are glitching or is it only me?

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
hmm am i the only one who think the new roy recolor i kinda odd? i mean its awesome but it looks like it was rushed, the colors dont look as smooth as the others do, especially the hair, also Justin Bailey eye lashes are glitching or is it only me?
Yup, they're glitching.
Yeah, the colours are a bit unusual... But I like 'em.
Quickdraw Meta Knight, Quickdraw Meta Knight, QUICKDRAW META KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!
Project M unlocked fan, eh?
You're not the only one, haha.
I've never understood the fascination with Galacta Knight... He has a cool design, sure, but I don't get why people obsess over him...

RIDLEY is too SMALL

Smash Journeyman
For those that didn't know, the new Roy costume is based off his design in FE: Awakening:

Also, am I the only one sad about no Phazon Suit Samus? Although I must say that EVERY SINGLE ONE of Samus's new costumes are AMAZING. I love all of them so much. I just wish there was also a Phazon Suit recolor because I'm greedy.

Last edited:
Would love to see Skyward Sword Zelda with an Impa cosplay transformation, but that might be a bit too wacky for PM. A Hilda recolor would be fly as ****. Corrupted PED Samus with a transformation into a phazon-y ZSS would be amazing as well.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I hope the Roy recolor is just a placeholder for if they make an actual model later on.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Would love to see Skyward Sword Zelda with an Impa cosplay transformation, but that might be a bit too wacky for PM. A Hilda recolor would be fly as ****. Corrupted PED Samus with a transformation into a phazon-y ZSS would be amazing as well.

I'd honestly rather have ALttP Zelda with an Agahnim Sheik, but SS Zelda with an Impa cosplay would be awesome too.

Oh, and yes to Hilda. Could be a recolor of a potential ALttP Zelda (Zelda design toonified is used in ALBW), and the Sheik could be a reference to Ravio.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
For those that didn't know, the new Roy costume is based off his design in FE: Awakening:

Also, am I the only one sad about no Phazon Suit Samus? Although I must say that EVERY SINGLE ONE of Samus's new costumes are AMAZING. I love all of them so much. I just wish there was also a Phazon Suit recolor because I'm greedy.
If they make a true Dark Suit, they should replace the former Dark Suit with the Phazon Suit. I've never been a huge fan of the Phazon suit, it's just a bunch of grey and black, and people give it attention to no end... But one of the official renders they made for it looked awesome. It'd be neat if they made it so that your suit replaces the flame attacks, like the Fusion suit would replace it with an electric-based attack, Light Suit could use magic to simulate the light beam, the Dark Suit would have darkness and the phazon suit have "Aura" to simulate phazon and the classic Power Suit could have Green Flame because why not.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Anyone remember this?

A costume like that would be pretty neat. I think I'd prefer the PED Suit over anything else though, even the dark suit, Metroid Prime 2 is already represented anyway.

Last edited:

Boo_Destroyer

Smash Journeyman
Do you guys take up any ideas for alts? If so, here's one for Peach:

It's mostly based on her Mario Strikers Charged outfit, but modified a bit. If anyone's able to give that a shot, it would be swell.

Last edited:

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace

I hope we get the actual Awakening costume instead of just a palette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom