• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varia31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Varia31
I'll try to make the hair edits today if I get time before release. If not, it'll have to wait for the next release.
I really appreciate the effort and willingness to listen, Nano. You're awesome! But hey, if you can't do it in time, don't worry about it. It's an aesthetic edit, and it can wait. You guys deserve some time off after this thing gets out!

Somehow, I knew I'd spend my time lurking this thread before the release. This has become so much more than what it was inteded to be. It's like a hype-housing thread!

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I agree with whoever said it's just a little bit too revealing... but it looks fantastic. Good job, Nanodude. I really love how distinct she looks from regular ZSS.
That was me!
*Continues to dance*
I like "Nanodude", good nickname!
*Continues to dance*
While we're hype waiting, is there any chance you could show us some screenshots of the other two Zero Suit Samus costumes with the same treatment as Justin Bailey? I'm concerned that our good reasoning for requested changes isn't supported by enough evidence... Like how ConDeeCas thought that she looked better, though there were no changes, maybe the same's for the other costumes?

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
They only had the hairline texture removed from the forehead. Thats all I had time for... I've been traveling most of the day.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
They only had the hairline texture removed from the forehead. Thats all I had time for... I've been traveling most of the day.
T̶r̶a̶v̶e̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶i̶c̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶b̶u̶s̶i̶n̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶c̶r̶e̶t̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶g̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶j̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶M̶ ̶"̶b̶a̶c̶k̶r̶o̶o̶m̶"̶ ̶l̶o̶c̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶A̶n̶t̶a̶r̶c̶t̶i̶c̶a̶,̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶i̶s̶c̶u̶s̶s̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶o̶r̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶h̶y̶p̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶,̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶i̶g̶ ̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶t̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶"̶L̶A̶U̶N̶C̶H̶ ̶3̶.̶5̶"̶.̶ ̶O̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶,̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶e̶a̶m̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶j̶u̶m̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶a̶b̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶f̶i̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶b̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶D̶i̶g̶i̶m̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶l̶f̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶P̶i̶c̶h̶u̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶j̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶M̶ ̶4̶

He went to the store.

Last edited:

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
If we actually get a new character we should all agree it should either be Skull Kid cuz he's bada** or Ridley to shush the Ridley fans.

Shadow Light Master

Smash Journeyman
If we actually get a new character we should all agree it should either be Skull Kid cuz he's bada** or Ridley to shush the Ridley fans.
Yeah, I'm a huge MM fanboy so I would love Skull Kid. But even I agree Ridley should be in before him. Seriously. He's Ridley. He's purple. Like PM.

Hopefully one of his alt costumes will be his Fusion look... it's so ugly, it's my favorite.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I would totally be fine with Agumon in 4.0. And I didn't even really watch Digimon as a kid. lol
But seriously. I want Knuckles.
I've never really understood why people want so many Sonic characters in Smash... But I've never been much of a Sonic fan anyway. I want Pichu to be back, simply because I want no character left behind from Melee. I was thinking he could have a buff so that as he damages himself, his electrical attacks become more powerful, akin to Lucas, and when it builds up all the way, his thunderbolt attack damages everyone within a set radius. It would also be cool if his thunderjolt was a different projectile from Pikachu's, and perhaps had different specials other than Skull Bash and Agility since he can't learn those moves in Pokémon.

I want King K. Rool and Dark Samus to get in most of all... Simply because both games need more iconic playable characters.
Yeah, I'm a huge MM fanboy so I would love Skull Kid. But even I agree Ridley should be in before him. Seriously. He's Ridley. He's purple. Like PM.

Hopefully one of his alt costumes will be his Fusion look... it's so ugly, it's my favorite.
Not as ugly as the Other M counterpart... But the Fusion one was a likable ugly, more terrifying than anything. The Other M one was disproportionate.

INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH ON MY HARMONY OF HEROES PLAYLIST RIDLEY'S THEME JUST STARTED PLAYING.

Last edited:

Shadow Light Master

Smash Journeyman
That's simply because I like Sonic characters! They each could have unique playstyles, Shadow's being the most unique. He could use energy blasts, teleportation, spear projectiles, a chargeable time freeze, and yes... even guns.

I would love to see Dark Samus and K. Rool though. I really wanted K. Rool in Smash 4. I don't even like Donkey Kong, but K. Rool has such a fascinating design. It's so revolting and unique. As a kid he really frightened me, but I realize now that that is the very thing that gives him strength.

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
I've never really understood why people want so many Sonic characters in Smash... But I've never been much of a Sonic fan anyway. I want Pichu to be back, simply because I want no character left behind from Melee. I was thinking he could have a buff so that as he damages himself, his electrical attacks become more powerful, akin to Lucas, and when it builds up all the way, his thunderbolt attack damages everyone within a set radius. It would also be cool if his thunderjolt was a different projectile from Pikachu's, and perhaps had different specials other than Skull Bash and Agility since he can't learn those moves in Pokémon.

I want King K. Rool and Dark Samus to get in most of all... Simply because both games need more iconic playable characters.

Not as ugly as the Other M counterpart... But the Fusion one was a likable ugly, more terrifying than anything. The Other M one was disproportionate.

INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH ON MY HARMONY OF HEROES PLAYLIST RIDLEY'S THEME JUST STARTED PLAYING.
Let's not turn this into the clone engine speculation thread. That place is pretty hostile.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Let's not turn this into the clone engine speculation thread. That place is pretty hostile.
I've seen that place... Never been there though... Thanks for telling me to avoid it, haha.
That's simply because I like Sonic characters! They each could have unique playstyles, Shadow's being the most unique. He could use energy blasts, teleportation, spear projectiles, a chargeable time freeze, and yes... even guns.

I would love to see Dark Samus and K. Rool though. I really wanted K. Rool in Smash 4. I don't even like Donkey Kong, but K. Rool has such a fascinating design. It's so revolting and unique. As a kid he really frightened me, but I realize now that that is the very thing that gives him strength.
K. Rool is revolting...
Fusion Ridley is ugly...
You like things because of their nasty looks? Haha! I see what you mean. I'm much less fond of the Donkey Kong Country Returns and Tropical Freeze antagonists as I am of K. Rool.

But that's a topic for another day... IT'S HYPE TIME!! ANY MINUTE NOW, ONLY FIVE HOURS LEFT!!

Shadow Light Master

Smash Journeyman
Yes... it is hard to explain... but there can be beauty in ugliness. When something is so brave yet logical... you cannot help but admire it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm the same as every other boring guy who jerks it to Zero Suit Samus.

But I can also appreciate the beauty of Ridley and King K. Rool.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Yes... it is hard to explain... but there can be beauty in ugliness. When something is so brave yet logical... you cannot help but admire it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm the same as every other boring guy who jerks it to Zero Suit Samus.

But I can also appreciate the beauty of Ridley and King K. Rool.
O_O

2deep4me

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Yeah, I'm going to bed. I've got work in the morning... at least this will motivate me to finish the day's work and get off work that much faster. (I'm a postman). Thinking about it's gonna drive me crazy though @_@

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm going to bed. I've got work in the morning... at least this will motivate me to finish the day's work and get off work that much faster. (I'm a postman). Thinking about it's gonna drive me crazy though @_@
Like - a legit postman?

Do you have a safari hat? Is it weird driving an English car? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS THAT CAN NOW FINALLY BE ANSWERED!!

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
Btw everyone I wont be anywhere for the next couple days. I'll be to busy playing this magestic as f*ck release. Bravo PMDT. It's f*cking amazing.

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Wow, I didn't know Brawl hated transparency so much until the ZSS alts.

Last edited:

Malion

Smash Ace
Was there a Dark Toon Pit screenshot at some point or did I just dream that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom