• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
There's certainly unannounced costumes. Not all of the ZSS costumes have been shown yet.
Ah yes good point!
I'm hoping for old and young snake as well as a bunch of zss costumes and some more normal samus costumes (hopefully ped and dark suit - dark suit not dark smaus)

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
That was my fave Link ever. I'm glad they have it.

They should incorporate a dark tunic into Zelda some day.
I know this is doubtful, but id love to see a Fierce Diety link inspired tunic by the PMBR. Also the actual blue and red tunics from twilight princess.

MLGF

Smash Lord
God, that blurred image of the 3.5 trailer torments me.
It has to be soon, like god damn.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
God, that blurred image of the 3.5 trailer torments me.
It has to be soon, like god damn.
maybe.. next tuesday .......

..............................................................................................................................

Crixler

Smash Journeyman
Love the new Hyrule Castle. OoT Zelda and Sheik look good. Still think the Ganondorf has too much Melee in him and not enough OoT, but hey.

So this must mean we're getting close to release...

Exodo

Smash Ace
Love the new Hyrule Castle. OoT Zelda and Sheik look good. Still think the Ganondorf has too much Melee in him and not enough OoT, but hey.

So this must mean we're getting close to release...
that doesnt make sense... in fact the red cape is from the Oot Ganon and melee didnt have it so i dont know what you are talking about

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
Do I remember correctly that every character is getting at least one alt or is my memory creating false hope?

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Wow! That new Hyrule Castle 64 is far beyond what I would expect in a remake. Well beyond what's necessary! I love it. I'm really looking forward to the redesigned Saffron City and Metal Cavern. I play those two a lot in casuals. And the Alt. Costumes were pretty sweet too! Everything was just too awesome. Definently worth ending Art Tuesdays...

Blue Mario

Smash Rookie
Are the blast zones for Hyrule being changed to the n64 version, or are they the same as before?

Either way I'm impressed and hyped for 3.5!

Keep up the amazing work everyone!

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
Is the Harmony of Heroes music just used for the trailer only or is a Harmony of Heroes brstm pack planned to be in 3.5? Just wondering since Harmony of Heroes has the most amazing unofficial remixes I ever heard and having it 3.5 would be amazing.

I love how Kaepora Gaebora flys in the background and oversee's the battle in the background.

Last edited:

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Eventually, yeah. Not for 3.5 though.
Nanobuds, that sounds like the dream of a Roy alt being almost crushed.
Luckily, you guys would never do that, right?

Please say yes.

Last edited:

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Last edited:

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
Am I the only one who noticed the black tunic OoT Link?
As much as I like that color, it means that Link won't be getting another alt eventually. There goes my dream of a civilian or FD Link. Also, the OOT Zelda costume isn't replacing the Brawl color swap, and the fact that it will probably have team colors, means we won't be seeing Hyrule Warriors Zelda.

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Ooh, I like that DK art and Gi-Cario render...

Also Nano, you mentioned some alts have been changed since initial release, which ones are you referring to?

Welp, at least we don't have to close this sub down!
Come, my bretheren!! There's more alts in the future to be discussed and hyped about!!
The Shogun dedede has added horns and orange fur color on a coat. I don't know the others.

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Ooh, I like that DK art and Gi-Cario render...

Also Nano, you mentioned some alts have been changed since initial release, which ones are you referring to?

Welp, at least we don't have to close this sub down!
Come, my bretheren!! There's more alts in the future to be discussed and hyped about!!
Shogun Dedede is pretty damn different now. Made him more different from vBrawl Dedede.

Ike recolors also got completely re-done. Other have gotten small, minor edits.

Last edited:

ArtfulHobbes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ArtfulHobbes2.0
3DS FC
4339-2578-0811
So this is the last Project M Art Tuesday....damn.
Which characters are left to get costumes? Let us discuss.

1. Diddy Kong. What are we getting for him? My bet is on his striker outfit, or a Donkey Kong JR. Shirt.
2. Ivysaur. Given the treatment that happened with Squirtle, I think we might get a completely original design.
3. Charizard. We can't have Mega Charizard X or Y officially, so I may just say this gets Squirtle treatment as well.
4. Roy. *sob* Likely his Awakening costume, or some other Lord cosplay. We'll have to wait and see.
5. Olimar. We did get recolours, but no official costume yet. I have no idea.
6. Game&Watch. Likely just recolours. Which I'm perfectly okay with.

And we haven't officially seen Zero Suit Samus's Alts, but we are getting them.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Ike recolours got completely redone? What got changed?
Well, its just the Red and Green team.

Nothing too drastic. Just some color adjustments. They're still similar to the first time they were shown... Green is probably the most different.

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
I'll post comparison shots for all the renders for art tuesday. I have all the ones prior to today's Art tuesday. Unless Psykid wants to.

Last edited:
Any reason Tuesdays finished before the ZSS alts got shown off? Can we expect seeecret surprise alts unrevealed before release as a result?

Malion

Smash Ace
I love the OoT skins and holy heck the new Hyrule Castle looks awesome!

I'm really excited to see what they do with all those 64 stages.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Is there a way to play the original stage of these HD remakes?
ASL code. Unfortunately it's kinda wonky, but maybe someone will work on it down the line and it'll get included for PM.

@ Nanobuds Nanobuds I have a question about the HD stages, do they have the same boundaries and collisions as the low quality versions or no? Isai's house looks very different on Hyrule Castle.

Crixler

Smash Journeyman
that doesnt make sense... in fact the red cape is from the Oot Ganon and melee didnt have it so i dont know what you are talking about

The cape is indeed red and gold, like the OoT cape, but the pattern on the cape is the Melee one. The rest of his attire has various differences between the two, as well. This PM Ganondorf is halfway between the two.

It uses the Melee boots, the Melee cape attachment method, the Melee cape design, the OoT cape colors, pants and shirt are both black, like Melee, the top half of his... leotard thing is the OoT design, but the lower half is the Melee design, kneepads use elements of both, shoulders are kind of a cool mixture of both, gloves are mostly melee, belt is OoT, forehead crest thing is Melee.

Obviously, their goal was to try to use take the best of both worlds, though I personally would have preferred a pure OoT design. But most of that could be changed with just a retexture, which I'll probably do myself eventually.
I'm just picky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom