• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLGF

Smash Lord
Nanobuds must love that we report every time he gets on and off on tuesday.
speaking of which....Nanobuds is on. Hopefully he isn't just here to tease us and leave.
HE"S RETURNED AGAIN!
*official Nanobuds' stalker of this week*
AND NOW HE'S GONE
I THINK MY POSTS MAY MAKE THIS PLACE UNAPPEALING FOR HIM!!
HELP, I BROKE CAPS LOCK

Last edited:

Narpas_sword

You're not a nanobuds stalker till you print out each of his posts and bind them in a book to read incase the internet goes down.

GET ON MY LEVEL, FILTHY CASUAL STALKER.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
>.>

<.<

I don't offer this to just anyone, but how would you like a lock of his hair?
How... how would you even have gotten my hair...

EDIT: Sorry to the people who thought this post would contain art. Soon, I promise ;)

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Ohhhhh I bet this is gonna be more than just a standard art announcement with this kind of suspense put behind it. Hoo hoo, excitement levels building.

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Ohhhhh I bet this is gonna be more than just a standard art announcement with this kind of suspense put behind it. Hoo hoo, excitement levels building.
I don't think you understand. I am wearing so many wrist-straps to try and contain my hype.

Piks

Smash Journeyman
Well, to be fair, you guys are already losing it and it hasn't been posted yet.

kylexv

Smash Master
Oot Zelda and Sheik and remastered Hyrule Castle confirmed.
They will also remaster 4 other N64 stages (Not planned for 3.5 however.)

MLGF

Smash Lord
It's... over? First BITF, now this? Do all my tuesday hype moments have to whither?
Well, damn. Here's to new 64 Stages though, I love it.

Last edited:

Friesnchip

Smash Journeyman
Kind of off topic, but I'm gonna throw it out there anyway. We've seen more than just alternate costumes on Art Tuesdays, so how would people feel if we got proper HD versions of the Smash 64 stages in one of the next weekly updates?
Well, I got what I wanted. That updated Hyrule Temple is exactly what I've wanted for a long time now. Thank you PMDT, these past Art Tuesdays have been something quite special. I look forward to seeing what else you have in store for 3.5.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord

I'm sorry, are we just supposed to ignore the silhouettes of Charizard with a strange wing shape and the strangely-clothed fellow holding the Sword of Seals in the last seconds of the video?
It's in the same style of the Project M site banner, so I didn't pay too much mind to it.

Shin F.

Smash Master

I'm sorry, are we just supposed to ignore the silhouettes of Charizard with a strange wing shape and the strangely-clothed fellow holding the Sword of Seals in the last seconds of the video?
Edge is right.

The Roy is already behind their logo, and I think the Charizard used to be in this banner, as well.

MM3K

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MM3000
3DS FC
3308-4705-1012
Aw shucks, it was nothing spoopy :/

But, by gah-lly you guys, that Hyrule Temple is a thing of beauty.

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Well that was awesome. Now to get back to speculating about that ever so tantalizing release date. I also hope that Peach's Castle 64 gets remastered but I'm seriously doubting the chances of THAT one lol.

Either way, good shiz, good shiz.

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
HD stages were my most desired thing. PMDT, you really delivered on this one. Best Art Tuesday.

Shin F.

Smash Master
You realize this means we were wrong about Roy's reveal, and since Art Tuesdays are over, this means we shall be eternally wrong about which Art Tuesday he's revealed on.

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
I'm very excited for the new stages. We were talking about N64 stages remakes just a few weeks ago too. I can't wait to see Saffron City HD.

Also, does OOT Zelda replace the OOT inspired color swap in Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom