• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I know the OP is behind a few weeks.

I apologize and vow to get everything up to date this Tuesday.

Last week was Homecoming at my school, so I was fairly busy each night.

(AKA: Mobile Johns)

Mushguy

Smash Cadet
Will the graphics for Dr. Mario's Final Smash be reworked to match his Final Smash in Smash 4?

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
I hope Mario gets the Super Mario World cape noise for his Side-B a la Sm4sh.

As well I really hoped Mario(and Luigi)'s dair did the Spin jump noise from the same game.
Also Luigi's Side taunt needs a return of the Melee Sound effect.

Also are we ever gonna get more costume slots officially in Project M?

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Art Tuesday is already great for me. I can finally sleep at night.
Anyway, I'm glad you asked. I've been meaning to clear up this misconception, but didn't know how to do it.

So, Lucas' alt in Project M is supposed to be his disguise when he enters the Pigmask base, as you probably expected. To the people that think it's Masked Man cosplay, Claus' outfit is black and orange, not brown and orange--Lucas' disguise also has a bluish collar. I think those people just haven't gotten to that event in Mother 3 yet, which is why they don't recognize it.

A sprite comparison from the game should do the trick!

MLGF

Smash Lord
Can't wait 3 or so hours. Nanobuds incredibly vague hint has gotten me extremely hype.

Shin F.

Smash Master
You know what's needed? The two new outfits Ness gets in S4.

Next to Robot Ness.
I'd really, really love to have those, but that might be treading into SSB4's territory a bit too much for comfort. I'm sure PMDT still wanna stay on Nintendo's good side by not including too much SSB4 content.

Last edited:

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I love that sig, actually.

But the avatar scares me.
To be honest, all I think of when I see that sig is weird $*@# #*#

Side note, if your avatar looks like Ninten, why not have a Ness alt that reflects that??

Also what'd be kind of cool not that'd it happen, but cool little Easter Eggs in stages ala Sakurai's cat. Like Pichu cheering in Pokemon Stadium or other stuff haha

Pokechao

Smash Apprentice
I'm still waiting on a Roy alt,(I'm really hoping its an FE:Awakening alt. his Awakening costume is awesome

AceGamer

Smash Journeyman
Roy's awakening costume would be amazing but I kinda feel like roy's alt will be another cosplay like sigurd marth and hector ike

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I'm setting my clock forwards in a police box so I can see the art first, thats how space-time travel works.

Edit: I probably should have used that to get 3.5 but art was worth it.

Last edited:

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
I still want 3-4 cosplay alts for the swordsmen. Awakening Marth, Kris, Seliph, and Sigurd costumes ftw.

All 3 different ranks for Ike + Armored Ike ftw

Awakening Roy, Leif, Perceval, and Wolt cosplays ftw

Narpas_sword

I just got to work.

Now i have to go home and change my pants.

Seriously though, that's awesome, i've been hoping for Fusion suit for ages, but didn't think it was going to be done (expected the three to be Light suit, PED and Phazon)

Amazing work.

Now the wait for 3.5 just got harder

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Amazing, also if you are going to add that, then why are the Light Suit's shoulder pads so huge?

Dhragen

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dhragen
i am confused, isn't fusion suit supposed to have a black/divisory line on the middle of the helmet? Other than that detail, it's a very well done costume, :p

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Amazing, also if you are going to add that, then why are the Light Suit's shoulder pads so huge?
Clipping.

If we add shoulder pads, they have to be huge, or else the arms clip through it too much. Since Fusion Suit didn't have shoulder pads, we didn't have to worry about that problem.

Last edited:

Blitzus

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4253-3622-3146
Clipping.

If we add shoulder pads, they have to be huge, or else the arms clip through it too much. Since Fusion Suit didn't have shoulder pads, we didn't have to worry about that problem.
How did you keep the hitboxes the same? One defining thing about Samus is the Shoulderpads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom