• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
An alt for Luigi that has Waluigi's moustache and clothes. Please. Or you know just make Waluigi a character from marioking's PSA. Either one.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
An alt for Luigi that has Waluigi's moustache and clothes. Please. Or you know just make Waluigi a character from marioking's PSA. Either one.
Nah Luigi's Waluigi pallete is good enough, the mustache would look weird on Luigi.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I just realized that it would be really cool if everyonegot costumes based on the smash 64 art style.

Blitzus

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4253-3622-3146
It won't happen because it violates the rules, but a Silver the Hedgehog over Mewtwo would fit so well.

He'd have to have a tail, tho.
Maybe not then.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
We dont have to change the bones.

An example with what I meant...
Sonic's head may be in a different position than Shadow-Sonic's head at frame X. That will throw off the consistency of the hitboxes in the animation.

Shin F.

Smash Master
The Mario from the Game and Watch game "Mario's Cement Factor" would be a nice costume for GnW I think. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI3vCmspEo8. Or even a paper Mario costume for GnW would be sick.
Game and Watch is unique because all his costumes share the same model, just with different colors, so unless PMBR work some serious magic, he can only get new colors.

Also, there's the rule about costumes not changing the identity of a character.

Last edited:

MetalMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GabrieloMiguel
I just realized that it would be really cool if everyonegot costumes based on the smash 64 art style.
I agree, I can imagine the original 12having this, plus any character who had a game in the N64(pokemons from PK Stadium, Bowser from SM64, zelda Ganondorf. Etc.) This would be a lot of costumes but a man can dream. Although with that said:

Give me triangle head DK or give me death.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Based Nano, let us has a grey Squirtle recolor, instead of the gross pink one

pooch182

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4227-3177-9014
I don't even play DeDeDe, but all I want is a god damn Totoro alt costume. Please, Nano. Please.

RIDLEY is too SMALL

Smash Journeyman
Oh, snap.

An Ice Climbers alt. during the best possible time to reveal it. And it's ridiculously cute.

Well played, PMDT. Well played.

Last edited:

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
OMG
THERE IS A GOD
I LOVE YOU ALL
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE WONDERFUL LIVES AND BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN
THANK YOU
JUST
THANK YOU

Last edited:

Exodo

Smash Ace
we be getting a butt load of alts this Update!! HYPE!!!

i still wonder though... will we be getting a Roy alt maybe? NAAA thats to good too actually happen :denzel:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom