• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exodo

Smash Ace
so yeah i was just wandering around when...
BOOM
!!!
i came upon this fellow. Im not sure if its fan made or it was actually in the anime but anyway it looks cool, maybe could serve as an inspiration? Armored Charizard with the flying/fire emblem instead on it?(like lucarios fighting steel)

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
so yeah i was just wandering around when...
BOOM
!!!
i came upon this fellow. Im not sure if its fan made or it was actually in the anime but anyway it looks cool, maybe could serve as an inspiration? Armored Charizard with the flying/fire emblem instead on it?(like lucarios fighting steel)
He's from the Lucario movie, and he's been suggested.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
We need a Charizard taunt where he does the cocky flame spit to the side like he always does in the anime/Entei movie first. All his taunts look too much alike.

Also, why not like, a Robo Charizard? They got Mecha Tyranitars in bw2, wouldn't be much of a stretch...

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
I don't know if anyone has suggested this, but a Mewtwo alt with a Ditto face because of the Mewtow/Ditto Clone Theory.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Bowser has tail bones so you could rig it to them, but I don't quite think it would look right having a long, cat-like tail use the animations of a short, stubby one.
I would be able to make it work. Wouldn't be perfect, but it would still look good.

Sleeplost

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sleeplost
H-hey, sorry if this has been talked about and or mentioned, but has anyone talked about the possibility of Masked Dedede?
Really love the Kirby franchise and I'd love it if he got himself his badass Armored Hammer and Mask.

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
How bout dat uh... official Mega Lucario/Mewtwo? For the Mewtwo i
one I remember someone on legendary Smash Team had made a model that was WiFi safe too.

For Mega Lucario perhaps he'd radiate with Aura energy? Like when doing attacks his moves have more elaborate visual effects?

Also how bout that Michael Jackson on Captain Falcon. They got the kicks. And they can moonwalk too looool

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
How bout dat uh... official Mega Lucario/Mewtwo? For the Mewtwo i
one I remember someone on legendary Smash Team had made a model that was WiFi safe too.

For Mega Lucario perhaps he'd radiate with Aura energy? Like when doing attacks his moves have more elaborate visual effects?

Also how bout that Michael Jackson on Captain Falcon. They got the kicks. And they can moonwalk too looool
Mega Pokemon aren't going to happen, unfortunately. They're apparently trademarked separately from their base forms, so adding them may cause some copyright conflict and a cease and desist for the PMBR. I'd love to see the Mega Zards and Lucario get officially released.

LOL DUDE

Smash Cadet
I would be able to make it work. Wouldn't be perfect, but it would still look good.
If Meowser happens, you will be revered as a hero of the Andross legion.

I swear, I had no intention to type that last part. I think my profile picture is brainwashing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom