• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL DUDE

Smash Cadet
Look at the first page, they have a Hero Ike model
That's just in the suggestions. I don't really see it as happening as I feel that the PMDT is trying to stick to the Brawl designs and art style, so they wouldn't want to use something that's going to be used in the next official game.

TRJV

Smash Journeyman
They are all nintendo. Ryu isn't.

Boxer DK does resemble Little Mac. That was the idea.
Koopa Squirtle is... Well... A koopa.

We can do whatever the hell we want with recolors. But the alts will stick to our rules.

But what about recolors of alts?

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Tuesday isn't started until the art gets here.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
One must first draw the @ pentagram in the text before quickly invoking the name of the PMDT they wish to summon. This can be dangerous, and should only be done by those adept in such arts. Like so:

@ Nanobuds Nanobuds
Hi there.

.. oh, it's Tuesday, isn't it? Hmm...

TRJV

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Almost forgot it was tuesday.
Let's keep with tradition and reveal a menu

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Have art.

http://imgur.com/a/Sf6ut#0

"Where'd you find that hat, Pikachu? Are sure they weren't using it anymore? This week we'd like to show off a few of the recolors the Pokemon will be getting."
I'm dissapointed Nano ;-;

Not only wasn't it crudely drawn...BUT YOU USED THE REDESIGN HAT NANO PLZ
the original is better ;-;

Naw, for real, good work tho.

Shin F.

Smash Master
Does anyone else think Pikachu's ears look really awkward just folded down like that? The others are really great, but those ears just feel off to me.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Does anyone else think Pikachu's ears look really awkward just folded down like that? The others are really great, but those ears just feel off to me.
I feel like one ear should be through the hat hole. I'm pretty sure that's how it appears when Pika has worn hats in official art

RankoChan

Smash Apprentice
I feel like one ear should be through the hat hole. I'm pretty sure that's how it appears when Pika has worn hats in official art

Nope, Project M got it right. These alts are looking awesome; major props to Nano and the rest of the P:M team!

Tero.

Smash Champion
No red Lucario in gray Gi with Pokeball Prayer Beads, escape rope belt and traditional japanese geta footware.

Based nanobuds you have forsaken me...

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Oh... Please Lord help me... That Mewtwo Alt... It's... It's THE BEST THING EVER!!
It's too amazing! Hype overload imminent. My main has the most beautifullest costume ever!

Quick Question: Why is there an "A" on the back instead of "PKMN 150?" Is it a reference to Andross from Star Fox, cause the coloration of the costume is similar to Venomian Craft and Wolfens, and the "A" is in a similar font to Andross's "A."

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
Oh... Please Lord help me... That Mewtwo Alt... It's... It's

It's too amazing! Hype overload imminent. My main has the most beautifullest costume EVER!

Quick Question: Why is there an "A" on the back instead of "PKMN 150?" Is it a reference to Andross from Star Fox, cause the coloration of the costume is similar to Venomian Craft and Wolfens, and the "A" is in a similar font to Andross's "A."
It's an R, actually. Probably stands for Team Rocket.

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
I always used gold armored Mewtwo, but I think I'm gonna have to go with Team Rocket Mewtwo every once in awhile. It's just too cool to pass up. I'm also digging the Pikachu costume, but I'm still holding out for a proper alt like Masked Pikachu.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
So, what was the inspiration for Rocket-Armor Mewtwo, if any? I know an Alt. exactly/very close to this one went up a couple months ago, so I was just curious. And, congrats to the PMDT on it, it's easily the best Alt. so far.

McSlur

Smash Journeyman
These recolors are too good. You need to lower your production quality, or else EVERYONE will be using them!

Really really love the white Shinobi Squirtle, now we can have the ultimate ninja battles with yin vs yang.

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
So, what was the inspiration for Rocket-Armor Mewtwo, if any? I know an Alt. exactly/very close to this one went up a couple months ago, so I was just curious. And, congrats to the PMDT on it, it's easily the best Alt. so far.
Theytah made it before he was on the dev team, now they're adopting it as an official costume with some tweaks.

Easily my favorite Mewtwo costume so far. Black helmet + visor works so well, gives it a really sleek and aggressive appearance. Red for Team Rocket colors is a nice touch.

Dhragen

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dhragen
Hello everyone. This is my first post in this threat, and i have a few things to say. First to all, i want to congratulate the Project M Developer team by all the effort they added in their costumes, which are incredible detailed and beautiful, well done guys, :p.

The other thing is, well, a more selfish one, XD, i just wanna share some constumes ideas i have in my mind a long time ago, that sadly i can't do by myself now that i have other priorities in my daily routine (unlike my old modding days on Stack Smash years ago)

The best i can do is to draw them, so here they are.
Yeah, this costume is based on Tetra from Wind Waker, but in order to mantain a more mature look fitting for Sheik personality, made some adjustment for make her look more like a traditional Pirate, including the jacket details, the hat and the boots, :p

And on pair for this costume, here's Earth Sage Zelda:

And this Zelda costume is based on a mix of Medli with Laruto, both Earth sages on Wind Waker. as you see, it has Laruto´s Crown and Medli clothes (which are very similar to Laruto as well)

And that's all. Hope you like them, and yeah, any feedback is appreciated; (And of course if the PM dev team wants to use my ideas, i have no problem with it, :p)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom