• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Fire Wario: I'd assume Wario's fart wouldn't be a projectile, meaning it would be in the realms of effect changing ala Shadow Peach's shadow effects and Fire Peach's... well fire. I think you know what I'm getting at here.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Wario's costumes are full. ;-;
You ruined the joke Psy! I thought we were friends, I thought you understood me, but no, you're just like everyone else!

JK, but I really do hope that once more people figure out how to use the alt. costume engine someone finds a way to make that a real, fan-made costume.

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Fire Wario: I'd assume Wario's fart wouldn't be a projectile, meaning it would be in the realms of effect changing ala Shadow Peach's shadow effects and Fire Peach's... well fire. I think you know what I'm getting at here.
You ruined the joke Psy! I thought we were friends, I thought you understood me, but no, you're just like everyone else!

JK, but I really do hope that once more people figure out how to use the alt. costume engine someone finds a way to make that a real, fan-made costume.
It'd be pretty damn cool.

Last edited:

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Sounds like Link's got the best setup for costumes in Sm4sh.

In response to the light blue Marth, I still would prefer he gets a Kris cosplay, Seliph cosplay, and his Awakening outfit.
Having said that, I did look up that blue Marth, it looks surprisingly similar to the Sm4sh Marth, which I like.

Also @ TimeSmash TimeSmash I don't think anyone asked for Pink Gold Peach in MK8.. I doubt anybody'd want her in PM.
Fire Wario would be cooler if it replaced the current White Wario outfit.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I'm going to make it in my personal build so that Peach becomes Pink Gold whenever she gets a Metal Box.
I'm going to make a build where Pink Gold Peach is the stage, every character has a Pink Gold Peach inspired alt, and all the font is in Pink Gold with the i's and j's being dotted with pink gold crowns

Also @ TimeSmash TimeSmash I don't not think anyone asked for Pink Gold Peach in MK8.. I doubt anybody'd would not want her in PM.

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
Puppet would be awesome!

We're definitely getting Melee/OoT Zelda though.
Fixed.

But yeah, Puppet is just a recolor, so I don't see why not. If nothing else, it could possibly replace the current OoT recolor since we're getting the real thing. I do admit to being really fond of the pink Sheik that comes with it, though...

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
Fixed.

But yeah, Puppet is just a recolor, so I don't see why not. If nothing else, it could possibly replace the current OoT recolor since we're getting the real thing. I do admit to being really fond of the pink Sheik that comes with it, though...
I feel like the existing alt you mentioned is what the OOT alt you mentioned will replace.

Shin F.

Smash Master
I feel like the existing alt you mentioned is what the OOT alt you mentioned will replace.
Possible, but there's no guarantee. The Sheik paired with that Zelda is actually pretty unique, so they may favor keeping it for that. They may recolor the Zelda to be a bit different from OoT but still matching it, too, though.

Last edited:

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
I wonder if there are any preexisting awesome Link skins out there.

Also can we get a screenshot of all of Sm4sh Link's costumes? I rely wanna see the Fierce DIETY Link.

Last edited:

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
Melee/OoT costumes will most likely have team colors, bruh. That's how all the current ones are.
I never said it wouldn't have team colors. Just that the blond Zelda will possibly get replaced by a proper Melee Zelda, as it's supposed to represent it anyway. I'd actually prefer for this to happen as it'd mean that Zelda would still have a costume slot left after she gets team colors. I just really want Hyrule Warriors Zelda.

Shin F.

Smash Master
I never said it wouldn't have team colors. Just that the blond Zelda will possibly get replaced by a proper Melee Zelda, as it's supposed to represent it anyway. I'd actually prefer for this to happen as it'd mean that Zelda would still have a costume slot left after she gets team colors. I just really want Hyrule Warriors Zelda.
But what about
Sheik_Palette_(PM) copy.png

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Darn, I wish the PMBR would release some of these new costumes without having to download 3.5 already. I wanna try 'em out so bad.

Here's to tomorrow for more hype.

Exodo

Smash Ace
tomorrow who you guys think we are getting? building the hype since now!! hopefully its hype like last weeks :3!!

Shin F.

Smash Master
This should be official. When you figure it out, let me know how.
I already know how to do it, actually. I just haven't done it yet out of sheer laziness. Each model has its own materials for metal. They share the same common texture, but the material is what's activated when you grab the Metal Box. So, you just import a new texture, reassign the material to use it instead of metal00, and bam. You're done. Just do it for each Peach costume, and we're golden. (Literally).

I'll do it for all of her costumes at some point soon and release it on the vault.

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
tomorrow who you guys think we are getting? building the hype since now!! hopefully its hype like last weeks :3!!
I'm thinking probably an alt. costume for Roy, since it's pretty much a given at this point.

LOL DUDE

Smash Cadet
Here's an idea: Fox's blaster being replaced with the Melee blaster when he has his Classic costume:

I know this also goes against the no articles rule, but I checked and the model for the blaster is in his costume files and not his motion file. Therefore, his blaster's model could be replaced in his Melee costume but remain the same as it was before in his default costume. If this can't be done officially, has someone at least made a mod that does this?

Also, what determines whether or not a character is full on costumes?

Shin F.

Smash Master
Here's an idea: Fox's blaster being replaced with the Melee blaster when he has his Classic costume:

I know this also goes against the no articles rule, but I checked and the model for the blaster is in his costume files and not his motion file. Therefore, his blaster's model could be replaced in his Melee costume but remain the same as it was before in his default costume. If this can't be done officially, has someone at least made a mod that does this?

Also, what determines whether or not a character is full on costumes?
General rule is they all can have up to 10. There are a couple who could feasibly have more because the slots after them are dummied out, but those are the same slots that would be used for Clone Engine characters so I'm pretty sure they'd want to keep them open just in case they want to use them later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom