• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
It's not a matter of the model, it's a matter of the moveset. Changing expressions and blinking are dictated by the motion files, not the costume files. If he doesn't have something in his moveset telling him to change expressions, then they can't just add them on a whim. Captain Falcon only has a set of bones to control his mouth, so they can't just add blinking and full-on expressions without making edits to his actual moveset.
Honestly, it would still probably look fine if he had an eternal stare. Wouldn't be that noticeable in combat.

Ganondalf

Smash Cadet
It's not a matter of the model, it's a matter of the moveset. Changing expressions and blinking are dictated by the motion files, not the costume files. If he doesn't have something in his moveset telling him to change expressions, then they can't just add them on a whim. Captain Falcon only has a set of bones to control his mouth, so they can't just add blinking and full-on expressions without making edits to his actual moveset.
Thats what I thought. Would be even cooler if you get a KO with Falcon Punch his helmet comes off like in this clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuEggs9UpY4

I dream too big :crying: and no, I don't think I'd be ok with an eternal stare.

Kati

Smash Lord
o gosh I hope falcon gets red and green snes recolors so that he can have team alts!!!!!!!!1

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
"The Hero Gothum Kneeds".

I've been paying close attention to this thread since joining... But... I don't understand... Does Gothum need Captain Falcon to bake all of a sudden? I...

I'm so confused... I'm going to lie down, just for a bit...

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
"The Hero Gothum Kneeds".

I've been paying close attention to this thread since joining... But... I don't understand... Does Gothum need Captain Falcon to bake all of a sudden? I...

I'm so confused... I'm going to lie down, just for a bit...
Who else is going to make the pizza? From what I can tell from the video games nobody inhabits any of the buildings during any time of day, they just kind of wander the street and get ran over occasionally.

LiamMail

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Liam5d26
SUGGESTIONS (no pics)
-Meta Knight Unmasked
-Dr. Luigi
-Paper Mario
-Flying Mario (The red star in galaxy 1, the mario tornado can be changed to the galaxy spin effect)
-Pokemon Rumble Pikachu
-Sonic Boom Sonic

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey

That train conductor Pikachu tho.
Psh. Not the best conductor Pikachu.

Edit: If you didn't see the Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions where this mascot came from, you missed out on something truly amazing. I really hope they record an album so I can make some BRSTMs from it.

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I don't think Retro should be a category in the OP
Just nitpicking
It's how it's always been in the suggestions section. I'm trying to limit the amount of spoilers in the OP. R.O.B., is just one character. So is Pit, and Icies. By grouping them together I save space. Especially since they only have one confirmed alt as of now.

Last edited:

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Whoa, Metal Gear Ac!d 2 Snake looks really cool. I just checked the OP and none of the MGSA Snake designs are there so one of you could probably add those two designs to the OP
I'm digging the Ac!d outfit, even though it isn't canon, it looks quite cool.
The other outfits would make really awesome recolors for a MGS1 Solid Snake.

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
It's how it's always been in the suggestions section. I'm trying to limit the amount of spoilers in the OP. R.O.B., is just one character. So is Pit, and Icies. By grouping them together I save space. Especially since they only have one confirmed alt as of now.
But then you have F-Zero and MGS and Sonic and probably others with 1 character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom