• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
..So if I'm not mistaken we have about 8 or 9 characters with alts that are to be unveiled. Not including Shielda, ZSS/Samus.

But, the PMDT is full of surprises. So, who knows.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Dat Falcon.
Is it just me, or are the 3.5 costumes way more exciting than the last update's?

Exodo

Smash Ace
Dat Falcon.
Is it just me, or are the 3.5 costumes way more exciting than the last update's?
im pretty sure everyone could agree.
but dat Doc and Armored Mewtwo tho!!
and the classic spacies, the hype was also intense

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
My secondary got a badass costume today. Can't say I'm disappointed.
FALCON'S your secondary? I thought he was to you what Sonic is to me, a character you spam random buttons with when you get them on random. :troll:

Jk, I haven't played your Falcon in months so I wouldn't know.

Last edited:

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I don't think you've ever played my Falcon.
I'm pretty sure I've played it once, although I could just be mistaking your Falcon for Shin's Falcon considering I just see you as a less talented clone of him, and if you're less talented than Shin and Shin's Falcon is Falcon Kick until the world melts, I can only assume your Falcon is somehow worse (if that's even possible).

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Sorry for double posting (I can't seem to edit my above comment), but your pics for Dr. Mario, Dark Metaknight, and Punch-Out DK are broken. This is also a personal nitpick, but I'm pretty sure Sleep Hat Pikachu is supposed to be Party Hat Pikachu considering party hats are generally cones while sleeping caps tend to look more like this:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Sorry for double posting (I can't seem to edit my above comment), but your pics for Dr. Mario, Dark Metaknight, and Punch-Out DK are broken. This is also a personal nitpick, but I'm pretty sure Sleep Hat Pikachu is supposed to be Party Hat Pikachu considering party hats are generally cones while sleeping caps tend to look more like this:
All of these things he already been brought to my attention.

Also I had Party Hat. Someone told me to change it.

Last edited:

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Also I has Party Hat. Someone told me to change it.
I'm just going to assume you mean that you've already changed it, as this is very hard for an English speaker such as myself to understand. In which case I don't think you hit save changes:

Shin F.

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure I've played it once, although I could just be mistaking your Falcon for Shin's Falcon considering I just see you as a less talented clone of him, and if you're less talented than Shin and Shin's Falcon is Falcon Kick until the world melts, I can only assume your Falcon is somehow worse (if that's even possible).
Uhhhhh

I don't play Falcon.

Sleep Hat was my mistake, that's what I named it in my imgur gallery where I uploaded the pic. Psykid was just using the name I put on it.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Alright smart ***.

I had Party Hat, and someone asked me to change it.
:( Sorry, I was just joking around. I didn't mean to offend you. That was very rude of me and I apologize.

Uhhhhh

I don't play Falcon.
I was referring to when you randomed Falcon in a friendlies match, Falcon Kick vs. Homing Attack matches are literally the best thing ever.

Last edited:

JRC LSS

Smash Apprentice
That Captain Falcon alt is what I needed in my life. The shin guards alone made this week a success!

LOL DUDE

Smash Cadet
It's not my favorite. :/
I chose it because it would go nicely with PMBR's take on Skyloft and would look pretty different from Zelda's other costumes.

"I CAST MY VOTES": REVENGEANCE
Dealer Luigi, Nippon Peach (if it fits/could be modified to fit her hitboxes), Strikers Donkey Kong, Strikers Charged Diddy Kong, Conductor Toon Link (although Bunny Link would probably be adorable), Oracle of Seasons/Ages Concept Ganondorf, Fusion Suit Samus, Uprising Fighter Armor Pit, Wii R.O.B., Chef Game & Watch, Masked Dedede, Quick Draw Meta Knight, and Classic Marth.

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I'll get the OP refigured soon.

I've been having a lot of personal stuff going on lately. So I'm usually only on Smashboards via mobile, which makes uploads and linking a *****.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
I like the Falcon alt... but I really wish the helmet was truer to the reference pic. :(

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Skyward Sword Zelda is the best Zelda.

Anyone who disagrees is wrong no matter what.
Skyward Sword Zelda WAS the best Zelda.

Then Hyrule Warriors Zelda happened and knocked her down to 2nd place.

Also, I am never going to use any other outfit for Falcon aside from this one ever again unless he also gets a Phoenix styled alt or texture.

Ganondalf

Smash Cadet
Helmetless Falcon should be a thing but I'm sure thats incredibly hard to do with facial animations and all.

Shin F.

Smash Master
Youre wondering if the guy who made this:

Can get eyes to blink, and wont forget eyebrows...

come-on...
It's not a matter of the model, it's a matter of the moveset. Changing expressions and blinking are dictated by the motion files, not the costume files. If he doesn't have something in his moveset telling him to change expressions, then they can't just add them on a whim. Captain Falcon only has a set of bones to control his mouth, so they can't just add blinking and full-on expressions without making edits to his actual moveset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom