• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
Some people awhile back were suggesting that the Climbers could get alts based on pelts/hoodies of the enemies from the game. I'm glad that they decided to go with the idea. Now I just want to see Condor and Topi alts.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
That's a freaking adorable outfit. I still would've liked a Rock Climbers alt.. Buut hey, thats pretty much what we hoped for

TheCometCE

Smash Rookie
That costume is face-meltingly adorable, I might just have to start playing IC again just because of that XD

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Septembear was a great time to reveal this unbearably cute costume. *Insert bear joke here*

Also, love the name Psy. You've outdone yourself with this one xD

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
The fact they the probably skinned the thing is pretty grizzly. It's the polar opposite of what I'd expect from the Ice Climbers.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
How beary exciting!
Okay, you're starting to reach Persona 4 levels of bear puns now. You're having a little too much of a picnic with this. ¦D

The costume is absolutely adorable, though. I could just reach out and hug the little climbers. <3

Last edited:

McSlur

Smash Journeyman
This is a catastrophe.
...wait.
The fact they the probably skinned the thing is pretty grizzly. It's the polar opposite of what I'd expect from the Ice Climbers.
So wait, the feet of the outfits look like rubber, and are color coded. So that leaves three options,
1.The outfits are FAKE!1!
2.For some reason, the bears they slaughtered have rubber feet.
3.They're much better at making suits out of animals then we thought, and put them on AFTER they gutted and skinned the bears.

Friesnchip

Smash Journeyman
To be fair, the Ice Climbers probably wanted revenge for him making it into Smash 4 without them.
Also, he's a bit of a jerk. Poor DK...

Last edited:

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Awakening Roy is probably the sexiest thing to ever be created in a FE game.

PMBR/PMDT, I will literally have nothing negative to say about PM again if you add this.

Exodo

Smash Ace
As much as i love the awakening Roy, i hope they do something else for hin, sice both Ike and Marth are cosplaying, why shouldnt he?

↑great cosplay right there

Exodo

Smash Ace
true but i still find it more appropriate for it to be a cosplay, atleast the first one shown, and Leif's costume is a perfect fit for Roy!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom