• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Rats, I didn`t think about an Ace Detective being in the room. I would of gotten away with it if it weren`t for you meddling smashers and your Lv. 9 Luigi!

That's right! I have legit evidence right here, that you wrote that says "I did it". plus your username gave it away, there gonna lock you up and throw away the key. :awesome:

:troll:

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
That's right! I have legit evidence right here, that you wrote that says "I did it". plus your username gave it away, there gonna lock you up and throw away the key. :awesome:

:troll:
How did you know that my username was Q-ish for "I love Satan"?

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Guys this conversation is a lot of fun, but completely off topic ^^;;
Yes, so I'll end it.

I attacked the sites. And I would have gotten away with it to if it wasn't for your meddling forumers and your child U-Throw.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Wait... if he's an undercover agent, and he's also the one in charge of it all, then that means.... IT'S THE GOVERNMENT BEHIND THIS!!!!!!
So M2K started a campaign to DDoS smash sites and gathered a bunch of people to join him just so he could turn them in and get all the credit of being the hero?

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
How about his cloak from the anime?

Actually, that reminds me, early on there was an idea to have Lucario dress in Sir Aaron's clothes from the movie, which I think would be pretty awesome.
Mewtwo still has space for alts so I don't see why not.

Lucario definitely needs an alt.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
How about his cloak from the anime?

Actually, that reminds me, early on there was an idea to have Lucario dress in Sir Aaron's clothes from the movie, which I think would be pretty awesome.

also credit to me on this pic.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
wasn't there a thing though that no capes could be added? if so, that really sucks because of how much I want it.
Capes require new bones in order to be properly animated. For Shadow Queen, they rigged it to her hair bone, meaning it didn't need a new bone. I think it's possible to add a new bone, but it'll desync over wifi? It might also cause problems if done wrong. But I'm pretty sure this could be done for local play only.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
I wonder if they could bind to those ear... things, on his head. The black things. They move around a lot, right? With the proper weighting, it could work.
His dreads? :p Theoretically that could work, but then he wouldn't have them.

Ginge

Smash Ace
He's not suggesting getting rid of the dreads. But when you model, you can attach "weight" to bones and the model so that the model moves as the bone does. So if you weight, say, the bottom of the cape to an existing bone, it might look okay.

Shin F.

Smash Master
That's not necessarily true. I'm working on a Zelda import now, with the weights from her hair and dress applying to a cape, and although it's a work in progress, the cape works fine. I did erase the dress because the character doesn't have one, but I know it would work even if I hadn't erased it because the hair still works with it.

Edit: Ninja'd by Ginge. He's got it spot on. You can weight bones to new items without getting rid of the originals.

DemonBoy

Banned via Warnings
Models? Is DemonBoy being our Santa?
It was actually a stage idea, but i'm terrible with stages so I wouldn't be able to complete it without help.

wasn't there a thing though that no capes could be added? if so, that really sucks because of how much I want it.
Maybe if you sacrifice those dreads of his then the cape can be animated

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
That's not necessarily true. I'm working on a Zelda import now, with the weights from her hair and dress applying to a cape, and although it's a work in progress, the cape works fine. I did erase the dress because the character doesn't have one, but I know it would work even if I hadn't erased it because the hair still works with it.

Edit: Ninja'd by Ginge. He's got it spot on. You can weight bones to new items without getting rid of the originals.
So wait, it's possible to make that Link from the Hyrule Historia manga? The one with the red cape? Could you attach--sorry, weight--that to his cap?

Shin F.

Smash Master
So wait, it's possible to make that Link from the Hyrule Historia manga? The one with the red cape? Could you attach--sorry, weight--that to his cap?
It would move exactly the same way as whatever you weight it to, so like with Lucario and his dreads it may or may not look right, but theoretically... yes.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
the blue scarf is better than the red cape.

Or maybe we could have both!

Ginge

Smash Ace
Basically the way it would work is that whenever the cap moves, so would his scarf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom