• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
I agree. I put both on my build. I'd have Ice Mario and Luigi replac blues., An ice Mario themed doctor Mario would be cool. Doctor Luigi is awesome. I have him on my build replacing fire. Oh man, ice flower peach replacing blue would be chill. Aww yeah. Same with Wario.
Do they already have Doctor Luigi on the vault?

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
You can always look it up with advance search. If it's not Dr. Luigi it's Doctor Luigi or Doc Luigi or something.

You're asking for dangerous explosions here. Gas and Fire don't go well together.
That's the point, m'boy.

lastoutlaw113

Smash Apprentice
Actually, rather than making a sunglasses alternate costume for Fox, what if they gave him a taunt like Squirtle's?

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
What if they took all of bowsers final boss forms into alt. costumes? I will admit Dreamy Bowser would be bad, but Dark Bowser and Meowser would be cool.

Ginge

Smash Ace
What if they took all of bowsers final boss forms into alt. costumes?

You're talking about replacing the final smash / giga bowser forms?

(( If I misunderstood you, and you wanted to PLAY as Giga Bowser, hold down Z at the menu when selecting Bowser))

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077

(( If I misunderstood you, and you wanted to PLAY as Giga Bowser, hold down Z at the menu when selecting Bowser))
no, he means having different forms of bowser that appear as final bosses in various mario games as alternate costumes.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero

He didn't say anything about Giga Bowser. O_o He's talking about making stuff like Dark Bowser and other final boss versions of him into alt costumes.

Ginge

Smash Ace
no, he means having different forms of bowser that appear as final bosses in various mario games as alternate costumes.
Oh. Third meaning I didn't even consider. Okay.

They would each need a Giga Bowser transformation then.

Edit: Sorry for the initial misunderstanding. I skimmed the original post he made. And when I saw "multiple final boss forms as playable" I thought he was referring to Melee final boss (Gigz) and the recolorings / Dry versions he has. I'd actually rather have recolors of Dry Bowser over other forms.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Shadow over Sonic guys. Let's do it.

All jokes aside it seems somebody actually did that in the vault. As a Sonic fan I disapprove since Sonic and Shadow are nothing alike but I think this should satisfy a lot of silly and blind fans. Take a look here.

Shin F.

Smash Master
Shadow over Sonic guys. Let's do it.

All jokes aside it seems somebody actually did that in the vault. As a Sonic fan I disapprove since Sonic and Shadow are nothing alike but I think this should satisfy a lot of silly and blind fans. Take a look here.
Oh, I saw that earlier. I actually think it's interesting how they managed to change his wait and run animations based on his costume. I wonder how he managed that.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Oh, I saw that earlier. I actually think it's interesting how they managed to change his wait and run animations based on his costume. I wonder how he managed that.
Oh no, it's definitely impressive. I'm still not a big fan of the whole Shadow being an alt. But hey, at least fans are going to be satisfied anyways, right?

Ginge

Smash Ace
Oh no, it's definitely impressive. I'm still not a big fan of the whole Shadow being an alt. But hey, at least fans are going to be satisfied anyways, right?
I kinda am. Might put that in mine. Though I saw one a while back that was a fully fleshed out Shadow with Chaos Control stuff. It wasn't for Project Hype M, though.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
"All costumes will always be the same character. This is due to the fact that we cannot change the voices or sound effects of a character on a costume by costume basis on an extensive basis."
Hi, I`m logic and I`m no fun.

lastoutlaw113

Smash Apprentice
I wonder what was up with that, anyways. Seems like a huge waste of time and resources to DDoS a bunch of gamers. Seriously, whoever did that has NO life whatsoever.
Yeah, especially considering the fact that they hit multiple sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom