• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonBoy

Banned via Warnings
Not surprised, with that last comment of yours XD I felt mean just for hitting the like button on that thing!

So, how would others feel about Ness or Lucas wearing Poo and Jeff's clothes? Maybe some miniaturized version of Duster's clothes.

What about a ghost Ness like the sprite used when a team member is down.

Shin F.

Smash Master

Giygacoal

Smash Lord

DemonBoy

Banned via Warnings
Has anyone else here seen Summer Wars? It's not at all Pokémon related, but King Kazma outfit would make a pretty fitting alt for Lucario (at least the goggles and the...hand goggles. a pokeball belt would be nice too) . Plus it would contribute to the idea of giving every Pokémon some kind of headgear.
http://static.zerochan.net/King.Kazma.full.134923.jpg

Hey, someone already thought of the mashup. Lol.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/073/3/1/king_lucario_by_limb92-d4rwjs3.jpg

I like it.
It looks like it would be fun to make too.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Has anyone else here seen Summer Wars? It's not at all Pokémon related, but King Kazma outfit would make a pretty fitting alt for Lucario (at least the goggles and the...hand goggles. a pokeball belt would be nice too). Plus it would contribute to the idea of giving every Pokémon some kind of headgear.
http://static.zerochan.net/King.Kazma.full.134923.jpg

Hey, someone already thought of the mashup. Lol.
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/073/3/1/king_lucario_by_limb92-d4rwjs3.jpg
I loved that movie, it`s probably one of my favorite movies of all time, but they wouldn`t risk C&Ds for it.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
He'd be fun to play as, and I think they should totally put it in. His L-Vitamins wouldn't be too hard to program, considering they've already done it once, and the electric effects should be a breeze compared to L-Vitamins.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Well, badmouthing is not a good way to make me like you!!!!! I apologize for being rude, but seriously, you could try being a little nicer, and so could I, which I'll work on if you work on being nicer to me.

Shin F.

Smash Master
Little word of advice: calling people jerks? Not the best way to get people to like you.
Nor does double posting instead of using the EDIT button.
He'd be fun to play as, and I think they should totally put it in. His L-Vitamins wouldn't be too hard to program, considering they've already done it once, and the electric effects should be a breeze compared to L-Vitamins.
Nor does bringing up the same thing over, and over, and over, when we all want to move on and talk about other things.

Well, badmouthing is not a good way to make me like you!!!!! I apologize for being rude, but seriously, you could try being a little nicer, and so could I, which I'll work on if you work on being nicer to me.
We'll be nice if you stop being annoying. Don't keep on repeating the same things over and over again. It's obnoxious.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Where did you go, I missed you man.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Didn`t we already talk about this on your other thread? You can`t just change the articles. Mario was an exception.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Yes, but the code for Luigi's fireballs were copied from Mario's, so it should be the same thing. Also, I said we are all going to forget this ever happened and move on.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Yes, but the code for Luigi's fireballs were copied from Mario's, so it should be the same thing. Also, I said we are all going to forget this ever happened and move on.
Can you please show me proof that Luigi`s fireball is copied from Mario? Considering they both work completely differently I wouldn`t think that would be the case.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Excuse me, but I DID say we were moving on, right. Still, why WOULDN'T they be copied? It's just a lot of extra work for the developers.
Edit: NVM: We're moving on. Forget I said that

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I've never heard of Summer Wars, what's it about?
It`s about a guy who works for the next generation of facebook who gets tricked into pretending to be this girl`s boyfriend for a week and that girl is coincidentally related to the top player on Next-Gen facebook`s PVP servers and they have to fight off this AI that got into OZ and tricked the main character into solving the super admin`s password so he can control everything and for some reason he launches a missle (or maybe it`s a sattlite) and it`s basically Digimon the movie without any ties to Digimon right down to the same director.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Nor does double posting instead of using the EDIT button.

Nor does bringing up the same thing over, and over, and over, when we all want to move on and talk about other things.

We'll be nice if you stop being annoying. Don't keep on repeating the same things over and over again. It's obnoxious.
OK, I'll stop being obnoxious and move on. NP.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Excuse me, but I DID say we were moving on, right. Still, why WOULDN'T they be copied? It's just a lot of extra work for the developers.
We have moved on, we are no longer making fun of you and we are now talking about Luigi`s fireball coding. If you had even the slightest experience in modding you would know that just because two moves have the same name doesn`t mean they share the same code. Luigi`s fireball is nothing like Mario`s so therefore it required completely different coding.

Shin F.

Smash Master
Don't keep on repeating the same things over and over again. It's obnoxious.
Humph, fine. We can move on and forget this ever happened, right?
Also, I said we are all going to forget this ever happened and move on.
Excuse me, but I DID say we were moving on, right.
OK, I'll stop being obnoxious and move on. NP.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
IF The same thing was for Luigi, then why didn't we get electric balls for Mr. L A.K.A. The Green Thunder. Also there's no need to copy them, Luigi doesn't need Dr. Luigi, what he needs is Mr. L recoloros.

Shin F.

Smash Master
I SAID WE'RE MOVING ON!!!!!!
DON'T TYPE IN ALL CAPS.
Don't force the conversation. Let it flow the way it wants to. Quit repeating the same thing! If people are interested in talking about Mario and Luigi's fireballs, let it happen!

By the by, I'm pretty sure they're different. The characters in Brawl were built from the ground up, and copying something like that would be lazy when, since they don't have the same restrictions we do, creating a new projectile would be fairly easy. In any case, it acts differently enough that even if it was copied, it's been so heavily modified from its original function that it's effectively a new one anyways.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
I SAID WE'RE MOVING ON!!!!!!
You're not a mod or of a higher authority. You're a 12 year old who shouldn't even be on these forums because of your age. Now we are talking about this and you're going to deal with it like adults and mature people do. Welcome to the real world kid, a shame you have to experience it i the internet.

Edit: Okay, I feel terrible saying stuff like this from this post and on, if you act like a little baby I will ignore you. If you act like a mature Smasher then I will reply to your comments.

Also for everybody wondering, Mario WAS the only special exception and unless they can remake Brawl from down up, it'll always be like that.

MLGF

Smash Lord
Hey, hey. No need to be a total ass about it guys, the kid is probably younger then most of us and we would likely be similar on our first forum venture if we started at that age.
So let me clear and quick about this. When one says stupid junk, it's not forgotten. People remember it forever and we get our initial impression of someone based off that. ALL CAPS WITH EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!! makes you come off as childish and allows us to make fun of you easily, because you're baiting yourself as a child. I advise you just calm down, forget about the whole thing entirely, and not come back on this board until you're a bit older, or take some time to look through some boards and see what some of the more respected people on those boards post like (biggest problem here is to find some site that isn't scum, good luck) and next time you post here, consider how people will respond when you make that post and use others as your base.
So everyone stop bickering about it. If he's bugging you, ignore his existence because it's really making some interesting topics die off. Plus, it's giving me aids.

Ginge

Smash Ace
DON'T TYPE IN ALL CAPS.
Don't force the conversation. Let it flow the way it wants to. Quit repeating the same thing! If people are interested in talking about Mario and Luigi's fireballs, let it happen!

By the by, I'm pretty sure they're different. The characters in Brawl were built from the ground up, and copying something like that would be lazy when, since they don't have the same restrictions we do, creating a new projectile would be fairly easy. In any case, it acts differently enough that even if it was copied, it's been so heavily modified from its original function that it's effectively a new one anyways.
Considering how the fireballs behave, it would be silly for them to have the same base code and modify it from there. They might have the same textures / code to animate the fire. But that's a minor part in the grand scheme of projectiles. Honestly, Pikachu's B-attack is closer to Mario's than Luigi's is.

Shin F.

Smash Master
Considering how the fireballs behave, it would be silly for them to have the same base code and modify it from there. They might have the same textures / code to animate the fire. But that's a minor part in the grand scheme of projectiles. Honestly, Pikachu's B-attack is closer to Mario's than Luigi's is.
Exactly. It's less work to just build it from the ground up. The visuals between the two can be the same, and the code nothing at all alike.

Shin F.

Smash Master
I think it was before you joined. I read the entire thread before I started posting in it, it was a LONG ways back :p Like, before the 3.0 release I think.

Also, I'm probably one of the few that actually likes his classic look. It was mentioned earlier on as well.

Ginge

Smash Ace
Yeah, I don't think I'll be reading the 70 pages or so of backlogs from before my time. Sorry if I repeat ideas because of it.

I agree, the classic look is a nice idea. But it is somewhat underwhelming compared to the three treasures costume.

Shin F.

Smash Master
Yeah, I don't think I'll be reading the 70 pages or so of backlogs from before my time. Sorry if I repeat ideas because of it.

I agree, the classic look is a nice idea. But it is somewhat underwhelming compared to the three treasures costume.
I wouldn't expect you to, that's just a quirk of mine that I sometimes do that :p I'd like both of them to be used, though definitely the sacred treasures one should come first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom