• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
That's actually something I was working on some time ago. I never got around to finishing it though.
You should get around to finishing that. (I could help with the textures if you need it.)

Alm5252

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ALM5252
Is there any way to add more costumes similar to cBliss for other characters or at least max out some of the existing ones with an ALT? And if so, where's the code?

Also, is there a way for us to add some costumes for use with Team Colors similar to Mario and Doc? I replaced Pirate Hat Pikachu with Green Cowboy Hat Pikachu.

Rhinevalcke6

Smash Cadet
Pikachu:

1. Pikachu
2. Plusle Colored Costume (R) (Plus on Cheeks and Tail)
3. Minun Colored Costume (B) (Minus on Cheeks and Tail)
4. Green Plusle/Minun Costume (With no symbol on its cheeks and a Pichu tail) (G)

5. Red's Hat (R)
6. Brendan's Hat (G)
7. Wizard Hat (B)
8. Goggles (-maybe- Azumarill Colored Body)
9. Euphoric Hat (Melee Green, but Normal Colored Pikachu and Black Hat)
10. Captain's Hat

Rhinevalcke6

Smash Cadet
Jigglypuff:

1. Jigglypuff
2. That Red Hat (one she has now, forgot what those are called) (R)
3. Melee Blue Bow (B)
4. Kirby Sleep Hat (G)

5. Crown
6. Sun Hat
7. Leaf's hat

8. Clefairy Colored
9. Scribble-Faced
10. Dawn's Hat?

Not too sure about those last three, but it could work.

Ginge

Smash Ace
I don't think Clefairy Colored would be noticeably different enough from regular Jiggs.

I think we need a purple Jigglypuff to fit Project M's theme. Purple as a team color would be awesome >>;

Ginge

Smash Ace
Bigglypuff references a Pokemon episode where there were giant ancient Alakazam and Gengar fighting, and giant Jigglypuff saved the day. They all had swirls covering their body.

DemonBoy

Banned via Warnings
Yep, Ginge got it.

I don't think anyone has made a Bigglypuff texture yet, and I think it would be cool as a recolor or alt.

lastoutlaw113

Smash Apprentice
I personally would rather have this:

I think this picture was actually posted before, back when this topic had like 20 pages...
samus.png

But honestly any costume for ZSS would make me happy

Shin F.

Smash Master
Still...unless they add a move that makes her uses her arm cannon.
The arm cannon isn't an integral part of the costume. :/ There's no reason to not just take the arm cannon off. That's like saying we can't have a particular Link costume because he has an item or hat or something that the other doesn't use.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
The arm cannon isn't an integral part of the costume. :/ There's no reason to not just take the arm cannon off. That's like saying we can't have a particular Link costume because he has an item that the others don't use.
*coughfiercedietycough*

Shin F.

Smash Master
*coughfiercedietycough*
The difference is that the blaster doesn't even extend out far from her arm, so it's in about the same spot as the Paralyzer would be (or if it's not, they can shorten it). The lasers and whip can come from the tip of it, and it wouldn't be any different gameplay-wise. Even if they took it off, it's not a stretch to say she could take off her blaster and use her paralyzer if she wanted. The major argument against Fierce Deity is that the double handed sword and lack of shield would drastically change his gameplay. Even then, that's not to say they can't have him use the normal sword and shield. If they want that, then go for it. I've got nothing against Fierce Deity being an alt as long as it works well.

Mudkip97

Smash Apprentice
The difference is that the blaster doesn't even extend out far from her arm, so it's in about the same spot as the Paralyzer would be (or if it's not, they can shorten it). The lasers and whip can come from the tip of it, and it wouldn't be any different gameplay-wise. Even if they took it off, it's not a stretch to say she could take off her blaster and use her paralyzer if she wanted. The major argument against Fierce Deity is that the double handed sword and lack of shield would drastically change his gameplay. Even then, that's not to say they can't have him use the normal sword and shield. If they want that, then go for it. I've got nothing against Fierce Deity being an alt as long as it works well.

Another problem is that that isn't Samus but it's considered to be Justin Baily

Mudkip97

Smash Apprentice
When you look up Zero Suit Samus her first game is considered to be Zero mission. Fans and Nintendo consider the playable non-armored Samus to be called Justin Bailey because of the password.

Shin F.

Smash Master
When you look up Zero Suit Samus her first game is considered to be Zero mission. Fans and Nintendo consider the playable non-armored Samus to be called Justin Bailey because of the password.
No, they consider the bathing suit to be called Justin Bailey.

Quoted from the wiki:
"Justin Bailey is a term used to refer to the bikini swimsuit that Samus Aran wore during the endings of Metroid, Metroid II: Return of Samus, Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion. It may have first been referenced in Nintendo Power #29."

Mudkip97

Smash Apprentice
Actually no the bikini one isn't the same one as justin bailey so you are wrong about that...

Shin F.

Smash Master

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Yeah that being said I doubt there would ever be a Metal Sonic as a Sonic alternate. Even though they are the same character in about every way including personality they are not the same character.
I'm not a Sonic fan and I know for a fact this is a joke. Metal Sonic is destructive, evil, traitorous, and can create a shield that Sonic can't. Along with that they don't run the same or even look remotely alike if you look at recent artwork.

Sonic is cocky, cool, loyal to his friends, and very energetic with lots of personality.

So guys, Kirby had 14 colors. In Air Ride he had purple so that would fit the Project M purple thing.

Look at this:

http://www.metroidwiki.org/wiki/Zero_Suit_Samus

You see Zero Suit samus is different from Justin Bailey. I think I know my own stuff.
http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Justin_Bailey
http://www.metroidwiki.org/wiki/Justin_Bailey

I'm a big Metroid fan, so I know my stuff here. I've beaten every one of the games. That person is Samus. Nowhere in any reliable source is the armorless version in Metroid referred to as anyone but Samus. If she is, I'd like to see it.

Two articles vs one. And one of these are from the same wikia.

Also even if she isn't the same person, this doesn't stop the fact that ZSS can wear the Justin Bailey anyways.

Shin F.

Smash Master
Look at this:

http://www.metroidwiki.org/wiki/Zero_Suit_Samus

You see Zero Suit samus is different from Justin Bailey. I think I know my own stuff.
You know, it's funny, Zero Suit Samus is only referred to as Zero Suit Samus when she's wearing the Zero Suit. The bathing suit is not the Zero Suit. It's a bathing suit. Changing her clothes doesn't make her a different person, yet you don't see Power Suit Samus on that page either, do you?

Ginge

Smash Ace
So guys, Kirby had 14 colors. In Air Ride he had purple so that would fit the Project M purple thing.

Kirby fans like Grape and Carbon for some reason :p

I'd personally want the Green Kirby costume in Project M to get his dark green feet and White Kirby to get his black feet from Melee.

Mudkip97

Smash Apprentice
You know, it's funny, Zero Suit Samus is only referred to as Zero Suit Samus when she's wearing the Zero Suit. The bathing suit is not the Zero Suit. It's a bathing suit. Changing her clothes doesn't make her a different person, yet you don't see Power Suit Samus on that page either, do you?
Exactly her zero suit is considered everything that wiki mentioned which means Justin Bailey is its own thing.

Ginge

Smash Ace
He's saying it's not called the Justin Bailey suit in game. That may be what the wiki/fans call it. But it's not "Justin Bailey Samus". It's Samus in civvies.

Varia31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Varia31
I think I've also heard of swimsuits being referred to as "baileys" before, and that the password may mean "just in a bailey", but shortened in a way that makes it look just like a name.

I personally would like to see Samus' civvies from Other M's ending, as a ZSS alt. I posted about it a while back already. I dig the civvies. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom