• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
I`m sure you`ll provide us with a good laugh or two before you go back into hiding.
I should hope I give a laugh or two. I mean I've never been in hiding. Surely you have realized that all the sites have been down for the past couple days due to the attack on smash related websites. If you think I was hiding, you should consider removing that extra 21st chromosome of yours.

GeZ

Smash Lord
I should hope I give a laugh or two. I mean I've never been in hiding. Surely you have realized that all the sites have been down for the past couple days due to the attack on smash related websites. If you think I was hiding, you should consider removing that extra 21st chromosome of yours.

Damn, these comebacks are as fresh as my dirty laundry dawg.

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
Damn, these comebacks are as fresh as my dirty laundry dawg.
I'd connect dauwny to down syndrome, but I would not want my comebacks to be anymore like your laundry; a cheap stinking hand me down.
You're no Prince of Bellaire, "dawg."
Oh yeah, that falcon disguise is awesome, totally put it in the game

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I heard something about Pigmask Lucas being confirmed? Wat? Where?!

Have we got any confirmation yay or nay on B/W Yoshi? <3

I'm gonna throw out a "Yes!" to Tuxedo Snake, Disguise Falcon and Ricario. Also Tropical Mario.

No suggestions for Diddy wearing his shades and backwards cap? Really?

Generically Epic

Smash Ace

I'm gonna throw out a "Yes!" to Tuxedo Snake, Disguise Falcon and Ricario. Also Tropical Mario.

Oh man, I even have that texture on my pm... it's an awesome texture. I think they should add that as a taunt like squirtles.
If masked man isn't in some form, I'd be very surprised...
Yoshi should get ALL the recolors.... and Boshi.
No old man snake? Sad face.
I feel that tropical Mario should only be used if he had the fluud. I'm all for taking Mario's hat taunt away in place of a fluud burst. Though cat Mario, cosmic Mario, 8 bit, and others would be nice, but doctor Mario ftw.

GeZ

Smash Lord

I haven't heard anything about pignose Lucas, right now the only thing I've seen is the Unmasked Man Lucas. And I'm not sure about B/W Yoshi. In the games I've played against the only Yoshi I know he didn't go with B/W and I didn't see it but it's possible that it's in 3.0. Unfortunately I won't get in any matches of 3.0 tomorrow as I can't play with the dev I usually play with, so I won't have any new news before 3.0 is out. :drshrug:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Bummer! Although Unmasked Lucas is actually what I was referring to, I just brain-farted.

If that's a confirmed costume, holy **** that's amazing.

Really, REALLY hoping they do the Yoshi colors. It's just a crime not to.

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
Bummer! Although Unmasked Lucas is actually what I was referring to, I just brain-farted.

If that's a confirmed costume, holy **** that's amazing.

Really, REALLY hoping they do the Yoshi colors. It's just a crime not to.
I agree. Heck, the yarn yoshi from his new game would be good.so would boshi. Really hoping for boshi. But canonically, yoshi does have a lot of different colors, like purple.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Is it a few pages back? Not sure where to look. Or was it in a stream?

red9rd

Smash Ace
I have edited this and I have put anyone that I think is complete in green
Please contribute to anyone I still have in white and include images. I plan on sending this to project m so they can see what alt. costumes are popular once I have everyone in green.
Such a badass list, but could use a Wii more Link outfits

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Well, now that I've seen it, that Lucas alt is ****ing amazing. Like my god is that good!

You guys continue to outdo yourselves at every turn.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Really? It`s been working for me no problem. Thanks for the info.

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
Oh wow, you're right, that'd be perfect! I was struggling to think of a Diddy costume too, now I feel dumb. : >

If DK gets Funky's clothes and Diddy has that, they'd look like total bros. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom