• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
Calling a costume for one of the uncostumed characters, and/or the last Samus slot.

Which... Awakening Roy would go under.
I guess my guess is pretty obvious.

I'm guessing Ivysaur.
He said they're updating a costume. As in, something that we already have. Not a new costume.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Not according to the 3.6 trailer, are there screenshots that say otherwise?
You're right. It indeed has the gravity boost. For some reason I remembered it being bulkier and thought that was just the back of the suit without any upgrades. My bad.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Here's an interesting thing from Zero Mission that might have potential

http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Ruins_Test

The Ruins Test was something in Zero Mission which served as a boss fight. However, ZSS' Final Smash could be something like channeling the essence of the Ruins and create a copy of herself in the orb thing and have a double of herself attack, kind of like a powered up Rosalina and Luma

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
They should change the chant for Diddy Kong:
HOO
HAA
DIDDY KONG.
He said they're updating a costume. As in, something that we already have. Not a new costume.
This is one of the few times where I am glad I am being corrected. Actually that's been happening a lot lately I'm concerned for my sanity.

My money's on the awakening costume.

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
^, I thought that they replaced a song in Brawl WW with Boozers victory theme..I mean, it would still work, but it might sound strange.
The Wizards probably did something amazing to overcome that.
They could just use the Custom Sound Engine to add new songs rather than replacing. That's how I added new victory themes for my BrawlEx Build. I'm sure they could make it work for PM.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I think I'm going to stick around this thread again, I always show up for HypeBoards.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I think I'm going to stick around this thread again, I always show up for HypeBoards.
Cool cool. It's always nice to have Costume Makers around to tell us all about technical limitations and why some of our ideas are virtually impossible. <3

But for real, there's bound to be hype here.

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
I was really hoping for Holy War Marth, as he looks really off with gloves and the weird collar thing. His clothes are really bulky, and his CSP doesn't match the outfit. My bet is on Holy War Marth.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
WELCOME BACK CHILD.
Cool cool. It's always nice to have Costume Makers around to tell us all about technical limitations and why some of our ideas are virtually impossible. <3
IDEAS CAN BE IMPOSSIBLE?? Well, there goes my dream of Decepticon Ivysaur/Squirtle combination.
But for real, there's bound to be hype here.
Bound to be? Oh, it's already here.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Hey guys, I know what the next Mr. Game&Watch costume is gonna be

He's going to be turned 90° so he's perpendicular to the screen :^)

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
I would absolutely die if the PMDT actually made an "N64" mode.
You see, with modern slang I can't tell if this is a positive statement or not
It would be the balls tho.
This too

I assume they're both positive
In the case of "would die" its because I hear it used positively more often than negatively nowadays
In the case of "balls" its because he puts "the" in front of it, which 99% of the time means positive

Just interrupting the thread for thoughts on english
carry on with your maid lucases(luci?)

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
So, we've come this far in PM's development..

Could you guys ever figure out how to fix Lucario's Double Team effects? I remember reading forever ago that the new Double Team was implemented due to the original Brawl Double Team being impossible to remake because you didn't know how to reproduce its visual effects..

Chaos Wolf

Smash Cadet
It's likely a alt that's in as of 3.5, as major polishing of 3.0 skins would be earlier (???). My money's on sharpening up Big Boss's Camo.

Separate thought. Nano, IIRC you'd said there were plans for something with Kirby a while back and failing that we'd be seeing Chocolate Kirby. If you can say, any good news on that front? If you can't say then fingers crossed things are looking good. (Looking Good, polished alts, Pun not-intendo.)

Last edited:

muleet

Smash Apprentice
Pleaaase make a Parasect alt for Ivysaur !
Though, I remember that PMDT members don't want to add real characters as alts. Maybe it could be an easter egg obtained by pressing R while choosing Ivysaur, like Gigabowser for Bowser, and when we play with Parasect we cannot attack, just like Slippy in the april fools video some years ago. ('Cause after all who the **** cares about Parasect, it would be just an easter egg and a sandbag, this way.)

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Pleaaase make a Parasect alt for Ivysaur !
Though, I remember that PMDT members don't want to add real characters as alts. Maybe it could be an easter egg obtained by pressing R while choosing Ivysaur, like Gigabowser for Bowser, and when we play with Parasect we cannot attack, just like Slippy in the april fools video some years ago. ('Cause after all who the **** cares about Parasect, it would be just an easter egg and a sandbag, this way.)
I suppose I don't understand why there would be a need for the ability to play as a lifeless parasect.

DocStrange

Smash Apprentice
Also Parasect is rad. Someone was talking about Ivy alts with mushrooms for flowers which I think sounds really cool. Parasect, Shroomiah and maybe Vileplume based colors would fit for team colors.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Parasect is my favorite Pokemon. Hence why he's been at the bottom of the OP for months. (If that doesn't confirm that I'm secretly the king of the world and head chief of the PMDev, what does?)

But I'm just not a fan of the whole Shroomasaur thing. This isn't Brawl, so no one should be tripping.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Something I think needs to be addressed: Classic Mode and All-Star mode. I know that they can't change which Alternate Stage is selected, but what about the stages selected? In Brawl, it never chose Melee stages, only Brawl stages... But since Project M has so many stages taken over, moved, or whatnot, it's a little nonsensical, especially since characters like R.O.B would be on Fountain of Dreams, Mario would be on Dracula's Castle, it really makes no sense.

I would also like to see a version of Project M where you have to unlock all the characters, like downloadable from their website or Brawlvault or whatever.

It'd also be neat if they made it so that All-Star mode unlocks the costume trophy for each character (once/if each character has a costume), rather than the Final Smash.

Also, there's a coop event called "Where you at" where Falco Fox and Captain Falcon has to kill a fox in three seconds. Memelopment Room.
I would also like to see more events like from Project M in reference to Melee events or popular Smash tropes... Such as a multiman Smash with Fox only on Final Destination and no items. Of course, that would also be extremely stupid.
Also it'd be neat if they could make it so that all metal battles take place in Metal Cavern.
Someone was talking about Ivy alts with mushrooms for flowers which I think sounds really cool. Parasect, Shroomiah and maybe Vileplume based colors would fit for team colors.
Huehuehue, that was me.
:awesome:
I even made crappy concept art for it, if you're interested!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom