• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven

Can Marth's blue Sigurd costume be recolored please?

also can you guys make the inside of Roy's cape yellow like in Melee so that blue Roy and vanilla Roy look a little more different

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
While we don't know how many Alternate Stages there are going to be, I want to start a new topic for us. Let's suggest what sort of Alternate Stages can be added (Or created) to some of the maps that don't have any (as far as we know).

I'll add some of my ideas for alternate stages.

Bowser's Castle could get an alt based on Super Mario 64 Bowser stages, IF it doesn't get a Brawl Mario Kart stage as an alt.

I say that because I feel like the HD Peach's Castle is going to have either Melee Peach's Castle or Rainbow Cruise.. Only time will tell though.

Maybe Norfair could get an Alternate based on the area where Samus lands her ship in the beginning of Super Metroid, while Frigate Orpheon gets one based on either the Space Pirate base in Metroid Prime, or maybe somewhere else iconic to the Metroid Prime series.. Phendrana Drifts, Torvus Bog, or Skytown, Elysia come to mind.

What could be done for Smashville though.. Maybe something based off of the original Smash aesthetic, like FD or Melee Battlefield?

Lylat could have Venom as an alternate stage, that would be awesome.

Unfortunately, I haven't played any of the Kirby games, so I don't know what could be done for FoD.. Although it could use an HD remake, but that's for another PM Update.

FD could have the fixed Brawl FD as an alternate, that would be nice.

Yoshi's Island definitely needs Melee Yoshi's Island as an alternate. No choice. I need my 3D Super Mario World stage.

Yoshi's Story should have 64 Yoshi's Story, that would be excellent.

There could be a new balanced version of Shadow Moses, while the Brawl original can be the alternate. Balanced versions have been made before. (Or there could be another stage based off of an entirely different place in the Metal Gear series, idk)

Congo Jungle = Jungle Japes

Fourside = New Pork City perhaps?

What could be done for Onett though..

Not sure what could be done for the Big Blue though.

Port Town Aero Dive = Mute City

Temple = Skyloft/Bridge of Eldin?

Ship = Great Bay/maybe new Wind Waker stage?

Spear Pillar/POKE FLOATS??

I have no clue for the rest.. Maybe new stages using Subspace Emissary assets?

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
While we don't know how many Alternate Stages there are going to be, I want to start a new topic for us. Let's suggest what sort of Alternate Stages can be added (Or created) to some of the maps that don't have any (as far as we know).

Bowser's Castle could get an alt based on Super Mario 64 Bowser stages, IF it doesn't get a Brawl Mario Kart stage as an alt.

I say that because I feel like the HD Peach's Castle is going to have either Melee Peach's Castle or Rainbow Cruise.. Only time will tell though.

Maybe Norfair could get an Alternate based on the area where Samus lands her ship in the beginning of Super Metroid, while Frigate Orpheon gets one based on either the Space Pirate base in Metroid Prime, or maybe somewhere else iconic to the Metroid Prime series.. Phendrana Drifts, Torvus Bog, or Skytown, Elysia come to mind.

What could be done for Smashville though.. Maybe something based off of the original Smash aesthetic, like FD or Melee Battlefield?

Unfortunately, I haven't played any of the Kirby games, so I don't know what could be done for FoD.. Although it could use an HD remake, but that's for another PM Update.

Yoshi's Island definitely needs Melee Yoshi's Island as an alternate. No choice. I need my 3D Super Mario World stage.

There could be a new balanced version of Shadow Moses, while the Brawl original can be the alternate. Balanced versions have been made before. (Or there could be another stage based off of an entirely different place in the Metal Gear series, idk)

I made a separate thread for that because I felt like it was too off topic... But I agree entirely!

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Curious what music we are gettting? Well, it seems Project M gave us a bit of a peek.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Really hope that maybe we get some Melee SFX in this version.

I miss it when Luigi would yelp whenever he wavedashed instead of the classic SMB jump sound.

It added to the nuisances that are Luigi's buttery antics.

c:<

Last edited:

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Really hope that maybe we get some Melee SFX in this version.

I miss it when Luigi would yelp whenever he wavedashed instead of the classic SMB jump sound.

It added the nuisance that is Luigi's buttery antics.

c:<
But I like some Brawl sounds. Zelda's kick either needs those back or the Melee ones, they're so much less satisfying now. And Peach's Dsmash could have the Melee sound. Intimidating as **** haha. I agree with you about Luigi though haha.

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace

I was thinking that a good alt for Big Blue could be the area where we fight Meta Ridley in SSE. Both take place on the Blue Falcon after all.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
But I like some Brawl sounds. Zelda's kick either needs those back or the Melee ones, they're so much less satisfying now. And Peach's Dsmash could have the Melee sound. Intimidating as **** haha. I agree with you about Luigi though haha.
I for sure don't think an entire SFX overhaul would be my ideal turnout. But some Melee SFX would be cool.

That said, I'd hope for maybe some revamped versions. Maybe it's just me, but I've always found Melee to have horrible audio quality. Was the announcer wearing a sleeping bag on his head and speaking through a tennis racket? I certainly get that vibe when he yells in the opening sequence.

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I was going through my top secret unlisted YouTube videos and came across this beauty. Thought you guys may enjoy.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I was going through my top secret unlisted YouTube videos and came across this beauty. Thought you guys may enjoy.

That's the greatest thing ever. I can die a happy man. Will that be the next Project M character because that would be perfection.
Also Nanobuds will you be my dad.

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey

I don't recognize that suit. Where does it come from? :cool:

But seriously, are we gonna get more art days now?

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
That's the greatest thing ever. I can die a happy man. Will that be the next Project M character because that would be perfection.
Also Nanobuds will you be my dad.
I already am. I'm sorry you had to figure it out this way.

I don't recognize that suit. Where does it come from? :cool:

But seriously, are we gonna get more art days now?
Not anytime soon. We don't have any art ready to be shown that isn't in 3.6.

Final Destination alternate?
Nah just a part of my old custom build.

EDIT: Here is another video from something that may have slipped past you guys in 3.5...

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I already am. I'm sorry you had to figure it out this way.

Not anytime soon. We don't have any art ready to be shown that isn't in 3.6.

Nah just a part of my old custom build.

EDIT: Here is another video from something that may have slipped past you guys in 3.5...

JIGGLEJIGGLEJIGGLEJIGGLEJIGGLEJIGGLE

I love you dad. May I please come home?

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
...is it being in this thread implying that you're bringing all the 64 alts into PM

because that WOULD be pretty fantastic

Shin F.

Smash Master
...is it being in this thread implying that you're bringing all the 64 alts into PM

because that WOULD be pretty fantastic
Inb4 it's a game mode that swaps the characters' models for the model that casts their shadow, which now has color so it works for this game mode.

Edit: Also. Parasect. Pokemon #47.

Last edited:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Turbo Mode was real, Ike Climbers was a joke.

This looks like way too much work for just a joke though.

And those are some sexy polygon models too, Shaq has spoken.

AceGamer

Smash Journeyman
Turbo Mode was real, Ike Climbers was a joke.

This looks like way too much work for just a joke though.

And those are some sexy polygon models too, Shaq has spoken.
I think the whole video might be a joke though because they announced 3.6 just the other day which the biggest news we could get. Lol the only thing that could have topped the 3.6 announcement is a character reveal X)

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
I think the whole video might be a joke though because they announced 3.6 just the other day which the biggest news we could get. Lol the only thing that could have topped the 3.6 announcement is a character reveal X)
That leak we're not supposed to talk about begs to differ.

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
So if we actually do get this we definitely won't but if we do I will die happily. :yeahboi:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom