• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
There's no time to reply to everything, but basically HRRRNGGGG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG YESYESYESYESYES HRRRRNNNNNNGGGGG OMAGERDOHMAGHERD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS but really i'm too excited still waiting on meowser tho so check urself way more important than ROB stage

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
It's been so long but my fantasy of being able to play on Bowser's Castle will finally be realized.

Also, too many people are talking like this.

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I saw the trailer last night, and all today I got a networking error when trying to get on Smashboards. :c

Very cool ****, though. Delfino's Secret is grand, coming from a big Sunshine fan.

@ Nanobuds Nanobuds Where my new Lucas Alts at tho.

For anyone curious, I'll get Art Sunday in the OP as soon as possible, and add anymore 3.6 Alts as they come.

Beautiful work as always.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I saw the trailer last night, and all today I got a networking error when trying to get on Smashboards. :c

Very cool ****, though. Delfino's Secret is grand, coming from a big Sunshine fan.

@ Nanobuds Nanobuds Where my new Lucas Alts at tho.

For anyone curious, I'll get Art Sunday in the OP as soon as possible, and add anymore 3.6 Alts as they come.

Beautiful work as always.
Honestly we didn't make any more alts. We originally didn't plan any for 3.6 besides the recolors of existing stuff that we wanted to get in 3.5.

Dark Suit Samus was a last minute decision, since it replaced the old recolor anyways. We didn't have to make a corresponding ZSS suit for it. (We probably will in the future though).
We will have more alts for the next release though.

Ohandsamushasonemoreslotforacostumebtw

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Honestly we didn't make any more alts. We originally didn't plan any for 3.6 besides the recolors of existing stuff that we wanted to get in 3.5.

Dark Suit Samus was a last minute decision, since it replaced the old recolor anyways. We didn't have to make a corresponding ZSS suit for it. (We probably will in the future though).

Fair enough, based Nano.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
I've been playing Xenoblade Chronicles all day and missed all of this. When I went to the stage discussion thread and saw 3.6 yadayadayada Bowser Castle yadayadayada 64 Peach Castle etcetcetce I was like "wut?".

I'm definetely digging those new stages. Especially Bowser's.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
So are we going to be seeing Congo Jungle HD in 3.6?
Nah, not this time :/

Most of this art wasn't even planned for 3.6... we just had time waiting for the balance/bug fix guys, so we just kept making stuff to throw in the patch haha

Last edited:

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
I'm still excited to see what other alternate stages there are. It was mentioned on Reddit that the alternate stages allowed them to bring back stages from Brawl, Melee, and 64. However, I don't think we've seen any new Melee stages. Would love to see Pokefloats.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord

Hey @ Nanobuds Nanobuds , that reminds me, will there be any chance of changing Wario's palette swaps? I don't know about anyone else, but whenever the biker red swap and the biker black swap are in one match, I always get confused. In my build, I stopped playing and swopped out the helmet, gloves, belt, and buttons,. This made one swap VERY red, and the other VERY white. Then, in the white one, I switched all the red remains out for purple.

IT'S IMPORTANT TO ME. HELP ME.
HELP
ME
It's been so long but my fantasy of being able to play on Bowser's Castle will finally be realized.

Also, too many people are talking like this.
I started it.

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I'm still excited to see what other alternate stages there are. It was mentioned on Reddit that the alternate stages allowed them to bring back stages from Brawl, Melee, and 64. However, I don't think we've seen any new Melee stages. Would love to see Pokefloats.
PokeFloats plz.
I started it.
Kek.

Says the one who joined in September. You poser you. ;)

Exodo

Smash Ace
i need all dem beautiful stages!!! T.T slip a hint for the release date Nano im dying over here D:

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Okay it's finished! It's a little rough but just to show you what the costume could look like without sleeves and in general, here we go!

Here is Kimono Peach:
Here is what I imagine the CSS pose for my Kimono Peach would look like:
bla bla bla

Here is the kimono more in detail (ignore that I didn't erase outside the lines)
Here's a sketch of Peach with the hair a little larger for detail:

Here's some arm stuff for Peach. I wanted the ends of the sleeves to have the texture her Melee petticoat had, with a dark pink or red underlay. I wanted Peach to have gloves sort of like Melee Daisy's but with petals that a preferably not so clean cut, and slighty wrinkled like cherry blossom petals. I also put little white flowers at the end before the petticoat part for more detail. I'm thinking maybe a little dark pink accent behind them like a band or something might be nice. I also changed the standard ring Peach has to a cherry blossom one. I also had the gloves be more or less flared toward the ends, just to see how they would look
Lastly, here are the hair accessories. Two I got got from the original picture, one I made a barette with peach blossoms and a mushroom pin attached.
Notes: The larger Peach image I drew has her with the bun. The one where she is posing I left the bun out because I think it actually looks good without the bun. I'm not the best artist, but tell me what you guys think!

@ Nanobuds Nanobuds

Last edited:

ArtfulHobbes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ArtfulHobbes2.0
3DS FC
4339-2578-0811
Me and my friend were speculating over what new kinds of Alternate stages could be put over and then we had a realization.

DID MEWTWO2000 COMPLETE MUTE CITY OVER PORT TOWN.

Needless to say we are hyped over this possibility.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Me and my friend were speculating over what new kinds of Alternate stages could be put over and then we had a realization.

DID MEWTWO2000 COMPLETE MUTE CITY OVER PORT TOWN.

Needless to say we are hyped over this possibility.
I like how all it takes for us to hype are possibilities.

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
wow, hazards and a secret course stage?

i can't wait to be thrown to my death by a chuckster

Last edited:

DocStrange

Smash Apprentice
Are you guys looking into utilizing Mewtwo2000s 14 color slot wizardry or is that still too far off?

Also, now that Draculas castle is gone may I have my mansion back please?

EmblemCrossing

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EmblemCrossing
3DS FC
1590-4692-1363
maid Lucas when

(basically the only thing I ever come here for)

Come on, I'll even do some concept art ;)

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
yeah thats probably one of my top 5 least favorite stages, i really hope they tweaked it or something :l
I love it just the way it is. Not sure why it gets so much hate. It may not be super competitive, but not every stage has to be.

On a side note. I wonder if they'll show anything for April Fools tomorrow. They have the past two years.

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
If PMDev's April Fools isn't the entire cast in swimsuits, I will riot.

Last edited:

Exodo

Smash Ace
I love it just the way it is. Not sure why it gets so much hate. It may not be super competitive, but not every stage has to be.

On a side note. I wonder if they'll show anything for April Fools tomorrow. They have the past two years.
actually i dont really care about competitive stage, i love stages like, infinite glacier Corneria and HYRULE GODLIKE CASTLE, is just that... idk i just dont like it :l, maybe is because i die alot in that stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom