• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Volt-Ikazuchi

Smash Journeyman
How "safe" is it? I never installed that one because I know they had to adjust a few bits on the Light Suit Samus to make that one work, I don't know if they would have to make the same changes here.
Hold up, that takes the place of the Light Suit? Nooooooo!

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Hold up, that takes the place of the Light Suit? Nooooooo!
Oh, nononono, it only takes place of whichever one you want! Any one to your heart's content!
I meant - they adjusted the model of the light suit, you know, made the shoulders bigger, things like that. I was questioning if the PED suit needs such changes.

Volt-Ikazuchi

Smash Journeyman
Oh, nononono, it only takes place of whichever one you want! Any one to your heart's content!
I meant - they adjusted the model of the light suit, you know, made the shoulders bigger, things like that. I was questioning if the PED suit needs such changes.
I think so, the MP2 Light Suit has really small shoulders compared to the rest of the suits. Maybe I'm biased because it comes after the Dark Suit's Blind Spot Inducing Shoulders.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
I finally found an official (I think) image of Dr. Stewart from F-Zero off the internet.

Here's a bigger fan-made drawing of the same image, but bigger.
What do you guys think? Pretty good idea for a re-color of Classic C. Falcon, amirite?

Draco_The

Smash Lord
I finally found an official (I think) image of Dr. Stewart from F-Zero off the internet.

Here's a bigger fan-made drawing of the same image, but bigger.
What do you guys think? Pretty good idea for a re-color of Classic C. Falcon, amirite?
urite

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Yo I would love to see those electric effects back and also a Mrs. Game and Watch with a ponytail, which technically isn't a different character. You don't get to say who does drag

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
PED doesnt have big shoulder armor, but the whole shoulder area is large enough to make it "safe"

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure Nanobuds Nanobuds is the official administrator of hype. Remember how much he would tease us before 3.5's release?
And it doesn't even take very much. All he needs to do is like a certain comment, view a certain page, or even just say "47", and we'll all start having heart problems.

Maybe his goal is to just shorten our lifespan by hyping up our heart rate, inevitably shortening our life by 20 years.

HE COULD DO ANYTHING.
HE COULD BE TAKING OVER THE WORLD AS FAR AS WE KNOW.

Last edited:

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
Well i'd be ok if Nanobuds took over the world (as long as he keeps on working on pm, of course)

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
Wii Fit M aims to add rich technical gameplay to a balanced set of trainers by introducing mechanics from Super Smash Bros Melee.

Volt-Ikazuchi

Smash Journeyman
Wii Fit M aims to add rich technical gameplay to a balanced set of trainers by introducing mechanics from Super Smash Bros Melee.
Learn how to SHFFL in real life! Ken combos work your biceps!

Talk **** get fit indeed. When's Melee Kart?

Last edited:

ChiePet

*~About That BASS.~*
NNID
ChiePet
I'm obligated to make sure that Project M's mission statement is to be acknowledged when haters are around:
"Talk S***, Get Fit."

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
I kinda forgot about here cuz I'm a bad human being. Sorry bout that, but I have a couple of cool things I made last month.

Revamped Sonic UTaunt:

Sheik Harp Taunt:

The current Sonic UTaunt was made in Brawlbox and I wasn't happy with it so I revamped it in Maya to make it look better. The Sheik taunt is designed to fit precisely to the first two bars of this. In its current form it doesn't loop like Link's and you can't pick the notes. Wanted this to be a little more delicate.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I kinda forgot about here cuz I'm a bad human being. Sorry bout that, but I have a couple of cool things I made last month.

Revamped Sonic UTaunt:

Sheik Harp Taunt:

The current Sonic UTaunt was made in Brawlbox and I wasn't happy with it so I revamped it in Maya to make it look better. The Sheik taunt is designed to fit precisely to the first two bars of this. In its current form it doesn't loop like Link's and you can't pick the notes. Wanted this to be a little more delicate.
AH! AH! HYPE!! WHY?!! WHY U DO THIS TO ME, 3.5 ONLY CAME OUT A FEW MONTHS AGO AND YOU'RE ALREADY TEASING NEW CONTENT?!! *weeping ferociously*

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman

Revamped Sonic UTaunt:

Sheik Harp Taunt:

Amazing!

I have a question about animation. Do you (the PMDT art team) convert animations from Brawlbox and then change them, or do you start from scratch in Maya?

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
I had an idea the other night. What if when people got hit with a fireball from Mario or Luigi, a pixellated 100 appeared over their head with a sound clip of a foe dying from Super Mario Bros played?

And maybe a similar thing happened with Link, where people would flash red with every hit on them?

Or maybe the latter happened to every character whenever they get hit?

Last edited:

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
I had an idea the other night. What if when people got hit with a fireball from Mario or Luigi, a pixellated 100 appeared over their head with a sound clip of a foe dying from Super Mario Bros played?

And maybe a similar thing happened with Link, where people would flash red with every hit on them?

Or maybe the latter happened to every character whenever they get hit?
That would get old fast. It seems pretty distracting.

Mushguy

Smash Cadet

Revamped Sonic UTaunt:

Sheik Harp Taunt:

Totally loving that new taunt. I hope she plays the warp songs, too.

And still loving the ambiguous-to-female shape she still has.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord

Revamped Sonic UTaunt:

Sheik Harp Taunt:

Looks awesome! Although with Sonic's taunt, I think breakdancing would look better than spinning in place.

I wonder if Toon Link's gonna get a playable Wind Waker taunt too..?

ChiePet

*~About That BASS.~*
NNID
ChiePet
I both totally dig, and appreciate, Sonic's Taunt being very Micheal Jackson-esque with that Spin. Creative way to give tribute to half of Sonic's design influence.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I don't know if this thought should go here, since it's a cosmetic change, it sorta fits. It'd be handy if when R.O.B's down-special was fully charged, his windy-stand would appear on his person so it's more obvious. I keep thinking he isn't charged. It'd also be helpful if his eyes or his light or something would change colour when his laser was charged. It's always a 50/50 when I use those two specials, which is a shame, because they can be really handy. The light glow and flashy white is too subtle.

It'd also be cool if whenever he holds an item and uses his down-special, it throws and/or charges whatever he's holding. That way, if you pick up the gyro, it can charge again. It's only logical.

Revamped Sonic UTaunt:

Sheik Harp Taunt:

Seeing how beautiful this is makes me wish that Link's Ocarina functioned the same way. Will it move one of Sheik's taunts to the idle, or be a Smash Taunt? I honestly want it to move a Sheik taunt.

Or any time they get footstooled.

Last edited:

Draco_The

Smash Lord
Sheik taunts are so meh. Especially the side taunt. It looks more like a WaitN kind of animation than a taunt.

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
Sheik taunt = **** yes. Immediately knew what she was playing just from watching the animation. Some "polish" criticisms - it looks like you're missing some notes in the animation (mostly see single strings plucked, should be dyads; the very beginning should also double the lower note at the octave) and the ending flourish feels overdone. A more subtle motion would serve better there.

On a related note, any chance of expanding the range on Link's ocarina taunt?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom