• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narpas_sword

How is that cognitive dissonance? lmao
Cognitive dissonance is when your beliefs contradict each other. How does me thinking G&W's 2 frame running/walking animation should be spruced up contradict my opinion that Falcon's didn't need to be?
'dont fix what aint broke'
'fix this thing that aint broke'

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
New Zard fair doesn't look bad by any means
But I much prefer the old fair at this point
My opinion might change once I start playing with it though

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
New Zard fair doesn't look bad by any means
But I much prefer the old fair at this point
My opinion might change once I start playing with it though
I also liked the old one because it reminded me of Mewtwo... but on the other hand, I could just play Mewtwo.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
You guys are seriously arguing over his new run animation, which is just him clenching his fists and leaning further in...honestly I shouldn't be surprised, but I am...

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
I also liked the old one because it reminded me of Mewtwo... but on the other hand, I could just play Mewtwo.
Speaking of Mewtwo, if there's a character that should get an animation fix, it should be Mewtwo's Fair. Startup animation for it pls.
Also I really hope the PMDT somehow adds more space in the game to allow for more move sound effects.
because i really want more Super Mario World sounds for the Mario Bros..

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
cripes, and I thought the tier list thread got really annoying from time to time

this is giving me reminders of when kink link got incredibly angry that wario's run animation wasn't considered a run to him, which is never a good comparison

Tweezer Salad

Smash Apprentice
So that new ganon animation.

Replacement Warlock punch or replacement forward smash? Any thoughts?

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
cripes, and I thought the tier list thread got really annoying from time to time

this is giving me reminders of when kink link got incredibly angry that wario's run animation wasn't considered a run to him, which is never a good comparison
Yeah but at least you could somewhat understand how he reaches that conclusion.

This is reaching so far it goes through the butt and out the mouth. And that's just disgusting.

Malion

Smash Ace
pation.

Open or closed handed Falcon? How about both? Like when he puts his hand forward it's opened and backwards it's closed? Can you imagine how deliciously ridiculous that would look?

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
What with the hate.

I think the changes are great. Captain Falcon is one determined mofo. Just look at him go.

inb4 they give Ganon his Brawl Run animation back.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I don't know if I should just call this the Project M Art Thread, or.

I'd like to expand the OP into all of the Art news we get. I fear though that people who are new will mistake it as like a Fan Art Sharing Thread, and then we'll have a bunch of people posting threads like:

PM costume thred
What if they addeded moar costumes
Why does my controller smell like margarine

And it would be no fun for the mods to have to lock all of those.

Last edited:

JRC LSS

Smash Apprentice
Am I missing something here with the new running animation? His hands are clearly open. His elbows swing a bit too high, but overall it looks pretty good to me.

Maybe the new animations just take a little getting used to, but for most of them it seems like a "fixing what ain't broke" situation. I appreciate all the work put into them nonetheless.

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
Am I missing something here with the new running animation? His hands are clearly open. His elbows swing a bit too high, but overall it looks pretty good to me.
They were closed, but they must have changed it back because we all whined and ******* and got our way
Because that's how the world works
<3 PMBRDT

Last edited:

Meandpikachu

Smash Journeyman
Warning Received
I think you misunderstand. This Roy alt was a request made by a friend of mine, and is for personal use. It still has a few kinks to work out to. This isn't a Project M alt. But I wouldn't mind sharing the full image.

This is from SSB4!!!! Look at this leak!!!! REAL!!! NOT FAKE!!! OFFICIAL!!! My friends went to japan!! He meet sakurai and he show him a leak pics and he show it to me!! This pics from japan!!
unnamed-1.jpg

Shin F.

Smash Master
This is from SSB4!!!! Look at this leak!!!! REAL!!! NOT FAKE!!! OFFICIAL!!! My friends went to japan!! He meet sakurai and he show him a leak pics and he show it to me!! This pics from japan!!
View attachment 26467
Looks like my secret is out.

Yes, I am an SSB4 dev. And yes, Ridley isn't playable because I got Sakurai drunk about a month before launch and he deleted his data by accident. He then added Dark Pit to the game to make up for it.

The new Roy is going to be DLC, and it reflects his design for an upcoming Fire Emblem game titled Fire Emblem: Waifu Chronicles, which will have a guest appearance from Palutena at Sakurai's request.

Last edited:

Meandpikachu

Smash Journeyman
Looks like my secret is out.

Yes, I am an SSB4 dev. And yes, Ridley isn't playable because I got Sakurai drunk about a month before launch and he deleted his data by accident. He then added Dark Pit to the game to make up for it.

The new Roy is going to be DLC, and it reflects his design for an upcoming Fire Emblem game titled Fire Emblem: Waifu Chronicles, which will have a guest appearance from Palutena at Sakurai's request.
This pictures is fake! I'm to silly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom