• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterBlu

Smash Cadet
Here are some stills so it's easier to see everything.

I would main Tink just to play as that alt. Like seriously. Samus one looks out of place though I think. Maybe its because she is a ruthless bounty hunter in a suit in contrast to everything else going on idk.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Idunno, I kinda like Hipster Mario and Peach. Mario because Mario Lids are now officially canon, and Peach because she's cute with that outfit.

I only wish Luigi looked as good as Mario.

I bet these are gonna be Sm4sh DLC

Also Kirby confirmed Cross dresser?

Last edited:

Malion

Smash Ace
Idunno, I kinda like Hipster Mario and Peach. Mario because Mario Lids are now officially canon, and Peach because she's cute with that outfit.

I only wish Luigi looked as good as Mario.

I bet these are gonna be Sm4sh DLC

Also Kirby confirmed Cross dresser?
Well not really. No more than usual.

another still of everyone.

Last edited:

Malion

Smash Ace
I think Isabelle and Peach are really cute and Bowser has a hilarious charm.

And Pikachu is great c'mon.

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
None of you will guess what we have planned for this week.

I'm willing to bet all my teabags that no one will even come close :3

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538

No! Don't tease us! Now i am super excited and really wanna know! I really hope it's an alt costume for Roy.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486

I bet it's art tuesday.

Only pmbr news thats actually consistent. :troll:

Edit: Inb4 it turns out pmbr has been faking all this new ****, and not telling Nano just to get sweg costumes.

Last edited:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Only things that comes to mind:

-New Character
-More Costumes
-New Game Mode
-More Tournament Announcements
-Character Changes
-Menu Changes
-Other Cosmetic Changes

If any of these are not in the ball park, then I have no idea what it could possibly be.

Friesnchip

Smash Journeyman
Only things that comes to mind:

-New Character
-More Costumes
-New Game Mode
-More Tournament Announcements
-Character Changes
-Menu Changes
-Other Cosmetic Changes

If any of these are not in the ball park, then I have no idea what it could possibly be.
While any one of these would be pretty exciting, I'd be happy just having the Brawl CSP data limit increased so we can have high quality portraits... maybe one day.

(BTW Solbliminal, what is your new avatar?)

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
I'm having so much trouble waiting for the new art, guys.

I'm ready.

Like.

So ready.

Last edited:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
WHAAAAT?! That's news to me.

Um, may you show it to us?
I think you misunderstand. This Roy alt was a request made by a friend of mine, and is for personal use. It still has a few kinks to work out to. This isn't a Project M alt. But I wouldn't mind sharing the full image.

Tweezer Salad

Smash Apprentice
^ that split second where you think that's the costume reveal for today. Would have been unexpected at least like nanobuds said.

MLGF

Smash Lord
WHERE IS IT!?
AAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

My body can't contain the hype now...

Last edited:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Would have been unexpected at least like nanobuds said.
Clearly you don't understand the greatness that is Ghiroyhim. His backstory is very deep and tragic, just like Coldsteel the Hedgheg and Dark Pit the Angle.

One day Roy was sparring with Marth. He wondered why he could never be as good as him on the tier list in Melee. Marth said, "People say it is because of my speed and tipper. But in reality, the secret to my success is my fabulousness." Roy eager to learn the ways of the fabulous, asked Marth more. But being the big jerkface he is, he lol'd then 4 stocked his sorry ass.

Sick of a life of low tier garbage, Roy ventured off through the lands of Nintendo to find a fabulous mentor. His search was in vein. He had given up to the thought that he would never be one of M2K's mains, and began his travels home. But suddenly a glint of magical diamond GFX appeared before him. It was none other than the Fabulous Demon Lord himself, Ghirahim. Ghirahim seeing his pitiful woes offered the opportunity of a lifetime. He said, "Mah boi... Roy... I heard your cries from the depths of the underworld. You wish to best that Fabulous Tier hog Marth. I will help you, if you pledge your soul to the darkest side of the Fabu." Roy without a second thought accepted the offer and became super fabulous.

He took his Fabu powers to the ranks and was dropping fools like no tomorrow. Even that one guy from your highschool, Kevin, who is better than you at Project M, couldn't beat him. It came to the final match of a big random hype end tourny. Roy vs Marth in the finals against M2K and Some random dude playing Roy who magical was thrown in this horribly written story for the sake of a climax battle. Roy spoke to Marth with his, apparently, new taunt, "Pshhh...Nothing Personnel Kid." The M2K got rekt hard. The end.

Last edited:

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
I expect them to be able to shoot flames from their fingertips and make a debug mode we didn't think was possible, so yes.
And how long do you think debug mode took?

I reckon at least 6 months.

But lol shoot fire from finger tips

STILL WAITING ON PM ART TUESDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom