• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Since everyone else is weighing in, I guess I'll just mention that yeah, it'd be great if they got some graphical upgrades. Have you guys seen the HD Hyrule Castle from the vault? It looks fantastic, and it doesn't take away from the nostalgia factor to have some upgraded looks. Getting each stage like this would make the game feel more cohesive in style.
Tbh, we should just let Theytah remodel all the 64 stages. Aside from his dreamland, his hyrule castle remodel was sexy.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
What I don't get is what Metal Cavern's gonna look like if it gets an HD Remake.
I mean, the background is covered in diamonds, not metal.

ArtfulHobbes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ArtfulHobbes2.0
3DS FC
4339-2578-0811
In terms of new costumes for characters, I have a suggestion.
I know we got Hector armour for Ike, but how sweet would it be to get Black Knight armoured Ike?

Blitzus

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4253-3622-3146
In terms of new costumes for characters, I have a suggestion.
I know we got Hector armour for Ike, but how sweet would it be to get Black Knight armoured Ike?
Srry. weird bug in the browser

The armor Ike serves both, I imagine, as we have Ike using Alondite, the BK's sword.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Last edited:

JRC LSS

Smash Apprentice
I don't know, I haven't really liked the 64 stage updates that I've seen. They just look weird to me. It might be like an uncanny valley type thing with nice textures pasted onto blocky stage features.

I'd say either go all out with those stages, keeping the platform layout and everything, but making them less blocky, changing the textures, and making the backgrounds look nicer. That is, assuming the PMDT could make it still look classy (which I'm sure they could). Either that or just keep them as the original style for the nostalgia.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I would rather see newly created versions of the 64 Stages. Same layout and theme, but made with Brawl textures, for better quality rather than the original 64 Graphics (HD or not.)

I'm probably the only one though.

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
I would rather see newly created versions of the 64 Stages. Same layout and theme, but made with Brawl textures, for better quality rather than the original 64 Graphics (HD or not.)

Idk I feel like everyone thinks that

TheCometCE

Smash Rookie
So I just got a kinda adorable/awesome idea for a link Alt Costume....

Link cosplaying as Wolf Link <3

Could probably shenanigan some bits of Wolf's assets to get parts of it done quickly (ears, tail, etc), then model the fur over the tunic and retex :)

LOL DUDE

Smash Cadet
So I just got a kinda adorable/awesome idea for a link Alt Costume....

Link cosplaying as Wolf Link <3

Could probably shenanigan some bits of Wolf's assets to get parts of it done quickly (ears, tail, etc), then model the fur over the tunic and retex :)
I'm interested to see what that would look like.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
As greedy as it sounds, I'd also like the backgrounds of the 64 stages to not be 2D images anymore either. I'd like a fully rendered Saffron City, and it'd be cool to see an actual Death Mountain in the background of Hyrule Castle.

They don't have to do that, but damn it'd be so cool.

h y o

Smash Rookie
Sorry if this has already been asked, but under the 'suggestions' tab, is there a difference between the meaning of the white and orange font text? a reply would be appreciated ~ ; v ;

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Sorry if this has already been asked, but under the 'suggestions' tab, is there a difference between the meaning of the white and orange font text? a reply would be appreciated ~ ; v ;
Kinda. When text is white, it isn't a hyper link. Everything else links you to pictures of the suggestion.

However a few character's sections have entirely white lists. This is due to a color glitch that I plan to correct eventually. To see what is a hyperlink in such sections, just hover over the costume and if a blue underline appears, it's a link.

Hope that clears things up.

h y o

Smash Rookie
Kinda. When text is white, it isn't a hyper link. Everything else links you to pictures of the suggestion.

However a few character's sections have entirely white lists. This is due to a color glitch that I plan to correct eventually. To see what is a hyperlink in such sections, just hover over the costume and if a blue underline appears, it's a link.

Hope that clears things up.
yeah, i did notice that some of them were hyperlinks and some weren't, despite them being the same color.
thanks! it really did clear things up for me ; v ;

Exodo

Smash Ace
Its monday again, time for some speculations!!!

My guess is that tommorow we will finally see the melee sheik or maybe zelda, or maybe both!!

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Kirby, Villager, Toad and Mario are not possible but other than that, we are all good.

Malion

Smash Ace
The toad could be on peaches costume?

And we could lose a Mario recolours for this beauty.

Last edited:

JRC LSS

Smash Apprentice

Oh, that's actually exactly what I meant, just worded a lot better lol.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
i guess i'm the only one that thinks those are awful and no-where near PMDT standards lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom