• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Added some stuff to the OP.

I also came across the realization that to my despair, highlighting suggestions that have been made into Alts removes every other hypelink in that character's section. This has happened to Shiek, Ganon, and Meta Knight.

I'll get to the pictures as time allows me, but if anybody has time to check the OP and find pictures of costumes that are no longer hyperlinked, I would greatly appreciate it if you could PM me those.

Either way, don't worry, they'll get done.

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
Added some stuff to the OP.

I also came across the realization that to my despair, highlighting suggestions that have been made into Alts removes every other hypelink in that character's section. This has happened to Shiek, Ganon, and Meta Knight.

I'll get to the pictures as time allows me, but if anybody has time to check the OP and find pictures of costumes that are no longer hyperlinked, I would greatly appreciate it if you could PM me those.

Either way, don't worry, they'll get done.
Hyperlinks are still there for me, they just turned the text white.

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
Wow I'm looking at screenshots of HW and I see the alt costumes for Link and Zelda are OoT, TP, AND SS styles. Sheesh. I kinda want that bad. haha (Note I realise an alt in one game could likely not work in another.)

It'd be nice to see OOT, HW, and SS variants of Zelda/Sheik as costumes. An OOT/Melee costume is apparently confirmed for Sheik, and I guess by extension Zelda too. SS Sheik could be inspired by SS Impa. I just hope they don't use the rest of Zelda's costume slots for team colors like they did for the other Melee costumes. They probably will though.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
It'd be nice to see OOT, HW, and SS variants of Zelda/Sheik as costumes. An OOT/Melee costume is apparently confirmed for Sheik, and I guess by extension Zelda too. SS Sheik could be inspired by SS Impa. I just hope they don't use the rest of Zelda's costume slots for team colors like they did for the other Melee costumes. They probably will though.
Melee Shiek was shown off on a stream along with Dark MK and Armored Ike. If things continue as they have been, next Art Tursday we'll probably get a closer look at Melee Shiek and Zelda.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
So I sketched an early concept of Amish Squirtle, thoughts?

Also his hat is supposed to be like a straw hat, I just suck at drawing them

Attachments

Malion

Smash Ace
it might be hard to imput moves because the Amish don't use Buttons

(alternatively he never comes out of the pokeball because it has a button on it... though he probably is in one of those old fashioned corkscrew pokeballs from the 4th pokemon movie)

Last edited:

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
it might be hard to imput moves because the Amish don't use Buttons

(alternatively he never comes out of the pokeball because it has a button on it... though he probably is in one of those old fashioned corkscrew pokeballs from the 4th pokemon movie)
Aw snap everyone's favorite Pokemon just got a new victory theme.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Eh, I think it looked better with a hat.
But the shirt looks better in the second.
I didn't want to draw the hat in the second because I knew it would look like ass
But yeah, help us Squirtle boarders push it :c

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Why does MetaKnight still not have maskless MK costume?

MLGF

Smash Lord
Because it's different.
Maskless Meta Knight is a bit more generic, no offense to supporters.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Mask-less Meta Knight would need facial expressions for his attacks, which he doesn't have.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I decided to do some looking around on the Fire Emblem Wiki and found a couple of costume ideas.
(I strongly support them as ideas for mods though, because I want to see Ike's 3 class outfits in PM more than other cosplays.. But anyway)

Boyd's outfit for Ike.
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121014151436/fireemblem/images/a/a5/Boyd_en.png
Boyd being Ike's friendly rival and member of Greil Mercenaries.

Sothe's outfit for Ike.
http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/File:Sothe_(FE10_Artwork).png
Even though he is a Thief class, both him and Ike have like the exact same gauntlets, so why not.

Nolan's armor for Ike.
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121230112558/fireemblem/images/1/1a/Nolan_Artwork_(FE10).png
Leader of Dawn Brigade in Radiant Dawn.

Seliph's outfit for Marth.
http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Seliph?file=Celice.jpg
Seliph is the son of Sigurd.

Ares's outfit for Roy.
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120518034946/fireemblem/images/6/63/Aless_(FE_Treasure).png
He's a Dark Knight class. (In Awakening)
DARK. KNIGHT.

Now for something even MANLIER then that.

MARCIA'S ARMOR.
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130616002024/fireemblem/images/4/49/Marcia_(FE10_Artwork).png

Seriously though, why not? They both got chest plates, its original, I cant find any other fitting costumes for Roy that would look better on him than Marth, and no character has a fabulous pink Alt costume yet. (Except maybe Fox I think.. )

Malion

Smash Ace
Since I've only played awakening I feel personally I'd like someone to wear an awakening costume...
Maybe Ike as Hero class Donnel? kind of obscure but I pretty much tanked the game with this guy alone. (note, I'm not entirely serious, just seeing if anyone know what I mean yo!)

Plus Ike with a pot on his head = glorious

Last edited:

Malion

Smash Ace
Now for something even MANLIER then that.
MARCIA'S ARMOR.
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130616002024/fireemblem/images/4/49/Marcia_(FE10_Artwork).png

Seriously though, why not? They both got chest plates, its original, I cant find any other fitting costumes for Roy that would look better on him than Marth, and no character has a fabulous pink Alt costume yet. (Except maybe Fox I think.. )
I just have to say I COMPLETELY support Roy dressing up in a Woman's clothes. Captain Falcon and Diddy do it in colour scheme but this is just something that is overtly appealing.

And Inigo is pretty ok for Roy I guess... I feel Owain would be a more satisfying one but I can see the appeal.

Actually someone who I'd really like to see Roy wear the clothes of from Awakening... my second favourite fighter in the game.

...yes I'm a weirdo.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
I just have to say I COMPLETELY support Roy dressing up in a Woman's clothes. Captain Falcon and Diddy do it in colour scheme but this is just something that is overtly appealing.

And Inigo is pretty ok for Roy I guess... I feel Owain would be a more satisfying one but I can see the appeal.

Actually someone who I'd really like to see Roy wear the clothes of from Awakening... my second favourite fighter in the game.

...yes I'm a weirdo.
Yeah aha, to me it seems like wearing a woman's outfit would be great as Roy. You could do it for the lols, and you could appease a few of the female PM players that main Roy and like Pink/Red.

And yeah. Inigo's outfit is kinda simple, but the simplicity is unique to him. And it would fit Roy's look in PM.
And I was thinking Lon'qu would work for Marth a while ago, Owain has the same outfit as Lon'qu, so it could work for Marth too.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Admittedly, Diddy would look badass in Chunky's clothes and hat.

Seconded.
He would look more cute then badass, because if you keep the Hat:Head size Ratio of Chunky and keep it on Diddy, and give him the little vest, he would look like one of those Monkeys on the street that play drums/cymbals that you're forced to give $400,000 Dollars to him because he's just that cute.

Malion

Smash Ace
Dude. What even.

Like let's put Mario in a pair of panties too!

Like nah. Just, nah mayun.
He's already got a Dixie recolour. I don't see the problem with putting him in coveralls and giving him a beanie.

and I'd be down for this

Last edited:

Malion

Smash Ace
You're starting to creep me out a bit
The mario ballet one was a joke. Just so you know!
I was just playing off Psyk's likening a monkey wearing overalls of a girl to a mustached plumber wearing panties. Which is just silly... I mean... I guess he could already be wearing panties for all we know. I don't judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom