• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
What was the Lucario one supposed to be? I couldn't tell.

Lookin' great, though! LIGHT SUIT!!

Spleenhunter

Smash Cadet
That Light Suit looks so good! And it looks like Lucario got one too. It looks like it's based on some martial artist, but I can't tell who it is.

Spleenhunter

Smash Cadet
He said Samus costumes! As in more than one!

Edit: And that Sigurd Marth is really nice. I like how much it stands out from Marth's standard garb.

Last edited:

Spleenhunter

Smash Cadet
yes.

he said "we decided that we would only give her 3 different costumes for the next release"
Yeah I probably should have read the next line haha. But three is incredible. That means that they are planning up to three alts for each character, assuming Samus has the most.

MLGF

Smash Lord

Alright, I'll contact my FE fanbase brethren.
Because they'd play PM for this.

...I want to let you know that this is one of the most unexpected "it'll never happen things" and I really appreciate this costume. As a long time FE4 lover, I think it's great that you guys referenced that universe after it was so cruelly ignored in Brawl in every form. This costume reminds me that there are fans on this board who wish to please everyone's disappointments in Brawl (as little as some were), something I think I've forgotten after trying to be competitive at this game for so long. It's an awesome fan service that brings back the fondest of memories.

I also request that Marth gets 10x damage to Fire attacks in this costume.

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Holy ****. That Sigurd outfit may actually make me play Marth. My GOD!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
This for Link?

.....pretty please?

EDIT: One on the left obviously

...Yes please. Great use of Link's two remaining slots (Or does he have one?) I think.

As for Pit, I honestly prefer Modern Pit, but it's nice to have the option, and looks like an excellent skin. Sigurd Marth and Light Suit are making me hella moist though. And apparently there's alot more.

Oh PMBR, you spoil us.

Shin F.

Smash Master
...Yes please. Great use of Link's two remaining slots (Or does he have one?) I think.

As for Pit, I honestly prefer Modern Pit, but it's nice to have the option, and looks like an excellent skin. Sigurd Marth and Light Suit are making me hella moist though. And apparently there's alot more.

Oh PMBR, you spoil us.
He just has one, but honestly, I think the left one would be a great replacement for his current yellow costume. That'd leave a spot for the one on the right, as well.

Last edited:

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
I'm hoping for Alttp Link as Link's other alt costume.
I think his blue and red Twilight Princess colors should have a yellow hat and purple hat respectively, while making his current yellow costume the Magic Armor pictured above. The first two costumes would reference ALttP's Blue and Red Mail. And to complete the reference, Link should have pink hair on those costumes. :awesome:

ViewtifulHoe242

Smash Journeyman
for a long time i thought this thread was mostly pointless subjective banter that like the tier list thread, but now i see some of the suggested costumes were actually made so great job nerds!
i remember probably back in march lobbying for a lucaryu costume with some kinda focus sash/black belt element mixed in, now seeing that actually made the cut instead of that god awful sir aaron costume, i can see the appeal and importance of what you guys do. keep up the great work, organizing and finding the most popular/logical/safe choices for alt costumes so pmbr members can make a fair choice on what to make *slow clap*

Tweezer Salad

Smash Apprentice
He said Samus costumes! As in more than one!
The other one is most likely gonna be the PED suit cause the same creator of the light suit had one. I wonder what the last one will be. Maybe dark but we already have the colors on the default one

Cereal Bawks

Smash Ace
NNID
cereal_bawks
Hyrule Warriors Link alt would be pretty awesome, but that's probably not gonna happen due to his scarf needing extra bones.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Yeah I probably should have read the next line haha. But three is incredible. That means that they are planning up to three alts for each character, assuming Samus has the most.
Don't go thinking too far now...

Samus is a special case, since she has a variety of suits that are important to her series.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
The PMBR cares about what we want?

This is like when everyone found out that Dr. Dre was coming back from his hiatus.

Except there's more hype.

And I'm not high as ****.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Makes sense that members of the Smash community know and care about what the Smash community wants.

JediLink

Smash Ace
Is there a chance of different voices when using OoT Link/Ganondorf? The fireball is replaced with the pill sound for Dr Mario, so it's gotta be possible, right?

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
It's a shame that there won't be any mega evolutions. Why do you think they'll cause you legal trouble any more than other newer costumes will? Is it because Zard X and Mega Lucario are (final smashes?) in Sm4sh? If so, is Mega Charizard Y at least fair game? He doesn't seem to be in Sm4sh. Just curious.

Anyway, the new costumes look great. I was hoping for Sacred Treasures Pit, but I guess there's still a chance for that. Also, is it possible to see Yarn Yoshi, or does he not have any costume slots left?

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
Makes sense that members of the Smash community know and care about what the Smash community wants.

Sakurai: "Do you even make games?"

#SHOTSFIRED, haha.

All joking aside, I feel like you can tell more effort is being put here. Back when Link's Skyward Sword alt. was revealed in the POTD, that one felt so half-assed it's not even funny.

The Sigurd alt. is going to take time for me to warm up to since it came out of left field but really hoping Roy and Ike get similar treatment. Now I'm split between an Eliwood alt. or Awakening alt. for Roy, and a Priam/Awakening Hero or Lord alt. for Ike.

Though I'm curious what would be implemented for the ICs since Pit went the retro route (I think that's the best alt. revealed out of the five).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom