• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Don't Get Offended By This

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure in Yoshi's Story (from n64) there were a lot of Yoshi's. Either they reproduce asexually or they are all lesbians having one big orgy.

Mmac

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure in Yoshi's Story (from n64) there were a lot of Yoshi's. Either they reproduce asexually or they are all lesbians having one big orgy.
Why must you turn it into something Dirty? :dizzy:

Ok, All Yoshi's lay egg's, so it's a trait from the species and not gender specific. They could all be the same Gender, but Males and Females could exist as well.

Since when we think Yoshi, We think Eggs, so it's natural that they are born from eggs. Plus Yoshi is a species of Reptiles, and I doubt they will be born.... that way >_>. Also, Yoshi's only lay eggs when they digest Non-Complexed-Vegetation Living Organism, converting it as so. It's unknown if these Eggs can hatch newborn Yoshi, as they most likely need to be fertilized first, just like other Reptiles. Since we never really seen a Yoshi doing his........ business... around eggs..... >_>, Nobody really knows if they can be born that way.

Also, Birdo is the Nintendo Friendly version of a Transvestite Prostitute.

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Ya know, more I think about it, the more it makes sense. I'm not going to explain what I've discovered, but I'm telling you guys, it makes total sense.

WHAT would happen if a Yoshis digestive system is linked to his reproductive organs? WHAT is the TRUE purpose of his long tongue? Think about it... Oh, and you may not understand this concept if you are too young. Just a hint.

Scala: Heartless? :crying: lol

Mmac

Smash Lord
WHAT would happen if a Yoshis digestive system is linked to his reproductive organs? WHAT is the TRUE purpose of his long tongue? Think about it... Oh, and you may not understand this concept if you are too young. Just a hint.

Then Yoshi would be OVER 9000! Charges of Sexual Assault >_>

Fingerp@ss

Smash Cadet
K everyone, I just googled "Yoshi." Yoshi is the name of a Japanese restaurant in Georgia. Hence Yoshi is neither a male or female, its a place. Your welcome!

DstyCube

Smash Journeyman
*cough*

The internet has ruined my childhood memories.

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
*cough*

The internet has ruined my childhood memories.

which is why Yoshi is a guy. Actually even if Yoshi was a guy, there would still be female Yoshis. Are FEMALE Yoshi's digestive system linked with there reproductive organs? Or are they different? Please tell me they're different.

Tsukulied

Smash Rookie
The first pregnant Man had his baby already. If the male of the human species can have a baby and still be a man, then a yoshi can too. (Though the human had some tweaks...)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yoshi has no tweaks...he's in the important people club. THis club includes:

Chuck Norris
Yoshi
All Yoshi mains, excluding Tsukulied
Subway Sandwhich artists (for Shiri =d)
And...Oprah Winfrey.

Frown

poekmon
YOSHI CAN WAVEDASH

Imagine being swallowed and then have an outer shell cover you while you're inside the slimy guts of a green thing that wavedashes.

Horrid. Anyway, Yoshi is top tier for sure. I mean, his egg lay is just... wow.

SmurfTacular

Smash Rookie
If Yoshi's "egg" is actually excrement's, and he throws his excrement's at others, wouldn't that make him a monkey?

PS, nice sig...

Samuelson

Smash Lord
I don't how you guys can deny that Yoshi is a lady. Yoshi is a dinosaur, dinosaurs are reptiles, every reptile that lays eggs is female. Why would Yoshi be any different. At least I'm not saying that she sucks in this game or that only stupid people should main her. I enjoy using Yoshi every once in a while because she has a different feel than most other characters in this game.

Chaco

Never Logs In
His eggs are masculine balls of manliness, therefore masculine, as in not female or maybe a beastly lady.

Top Bottom