• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Yo Jeff/Jay/Whoever.

Why is there no Zenith thread? No new Zenith sigs? I mean I know Cristin is behind that, but still.

Where's the Zenith thread? We need turnout, man.

Link226

Smash Ace
>.< didn't I talk to you about that match up too??? >.<.

*Realizes that everyone thinks I suck and won't take my advice*

*cries* :cry:

4eyez - I definitely realized I played you and didn't realize it till now.....

I was like I swore I played some crazy crack head link... oh yea 4eyez :laugh:

>.< your link is amazing and link is gay cuz he makes me lose :(

D1 - <3 D1 you need to play me man I haven't played you in like... forever

Reno - same goes for you wtf i never play you anymore :( i heard you got like a friggin mazing too T_T :)
Lol thx dude but my Link still needs work :(

Your Marth is freaking smexy, and the best I played next to Cactuar..I havent played him in ages tho

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
How come your name is 4eyez and your SN on smashboards is link and numbers? O_O mindgames?

lol thanks im working on my marth he is fun to me :laugh: I would say your the best link i fought if i didnt fight skler he beasted on me :(

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Fine forget y'all. No more brokenness for any of u. I guess rockin will laugh at it...maybe not......peach bomb spike....LMAO

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Did you link to the wrong vid? I didn't see that at the times you said.
No in that vid there was a platcancelled Nair to a platcancellied turnip pull in the same frame at the times specified. The peach bomb spike was something that happened to rockin lmao

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Fine forget y'all. No more brokenness for any of u. I guess rockin will laugh at it...maybe not......peach bomb spike....LMAO
Two Words : Android Shield >>

No in that vid there was a platcancelled Nair to a platcancellied turnip pull in the same frame at the times specified. The peach bomb spike was something that happened to rockin lmao
Hollaatyaboy, I'll explain.

Me and him were on Battlefield. I was Peach and he was Marth. He knocked me off the stage. I floated back towards it and tried to Wallbomb the edge of the stage. SOMEHOW, he hit me with a move as SOON as the wallbomb connected and I was spiked DOWN. If you or anyone else did this, your first thought would've been 'Did the Wallbomb spiked me? O_o'

And don't get me started with the broken 'double Up B Battle' at Final Destination >>

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I hate this thread.

I wish I lived in another state sometimes.........

Did anybody get the point of my video? just ingnored for insults.....

No tech0, That sheik was not you.........

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I hate this thread.

I wish I lived in another state sometimes.........

Did anybody get the point of my video? just ingnored for insults.....

No tech0, That sheik was not you.........
I saw it and ****. Two Stich kills for the win. The first kill the shiek tried to DI.

Too good lol

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Dark peach you're the most emo guy i've ever met LOL i don't dislike you or anything but i get this "EVERYONE PLEASE PRAISE ME " aura from you. I know everyone likes being praised or something good said about them, but you have to earn it just like everyone else in life. Im sure u know that, Im not going to lecture anyone about their lives because this is smashboards LOL.
People were posting pictures , people weren't posting videos of themselves . Even if it was funny in your eyes it was still unrelated. Go post in on the peach boards if you want praise.

Top Bottom