• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Didn't do as bad as I thought I did... For some reason, I thought I got 10th place or some other disgustingly high number.

Thanks Jeffrey for the controller. That was the nicest thing anyone has ever done in the entire Smash community. : (
Foo I guarded your mothafukkin soda with my life.

That deserves a smiley. And a hug.

Even though YOU STOLE MY GOD**** CHAIR TWICE!

EDIT: Holy ****, people actually said **** I wanna respond to.

Hax: I'm not Geo. Quit.

Blackanese: G&W Ditto MM $1 Next week OMFG.

Cristin: No G&W Sticker? :( I'd buy some if you did them. Perhaps he can be sausaging. I'll put one on my Wii for every successful panspike I get if it was.

And I guess that's it. Big ups to JayO and Jeff.

EDIT EDIT: Get at me and Rockin' for getting dead last in teams FTW. Lethal Interjection Crew *****es.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Okay, I posted this before but apparently people have been asking about costs of stickers and are interested. They are .50 per sticker, I currently have 20 characters available but if you want any of the ones I don't have, feel free to let me know so I can have em' done. Here are pictures of them if you want:

http://www.cloti-aikou.net/extra/smashcharacters_sm.jpg
http://www.cloti-aikou.net/extra/smashcharacters2_sm.jpg

I will stop by the next weekly if people really want them.
JC can u make a sexy TOAD sticker PLZ i would deff buy him and fox and shiek ok thats $1.50 ^_^

Link226

Smash Ace
Okay, I posted this before but apparently people have been asking about costs of stickers and are interested. They are .50 per sticker, I currently have 20 characters available but if you want any of the ones I don't have, feel free to let me know so I can have em' done. Here are pictures of them if you want:

OMG I want the Link with the bomb and the falcon one :chuckle:

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]

OMG crismas, =O im in love with these and only 50 cents? omg i wanna stock up 4 no reason, anwyays i should be able 2 go 2 the next weekly but seriously can i get

X2 marth
X2 ice climbers
X2 Link with the bomb
X2 Capt falcon
X1 peach
X1 Samus

thats $5 =)

Blackanese: G&W Ditto MM $1 Next week OMFG.
=O u got is mista holla atcha boy guy man person sir, i really wanna secondary G&W =)

Alukard

Smash Hero
raymond doesnt that remind u of like the pokegym days lmao ... listing things like that lmfaooooo ... anyway step ur teams up nyc ... =\ ... lets try for more then 2 rounds for winners next time lolol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I need a new Sheik sticker crismas >.< the story of how I lost the one you gave me is so stupid T_T but i need a new one ill def give you a dollar for it since you gave me one last time.

Alukard

Smash Hero
sry cort =\ ... i kinda looked over the fact that mayb people haven't seen the whole anime either >.>

R3N0

Smash Lord
my nipples are so hard right now!

no but seriously everyone who missed out on the hofstra smashfest hosted by non other than tsany is a chumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

R3N0

Smash Lord
GOD I HATE YOU FOR not just saying reno like its supposed to be.. :'(

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I had to run the NYU Smashfest. Yeah. I didn't even get to play. Sucks too because I watched the finals with some kid playing Falco and was like, "No johns, my Falco sucks, but it could **** this fool's Falco."

Plus Hofstra's MAD far away from 2nd St.

Cia

das kwl
This tournament was so fun. I feel like I got it together after I lost that money match to bum. So I gotta thank him for that last minute "bum training"

Always good playing against pc and cort when they randomly show up

Where was D1??

Where was Wes??

Teczero - as we saw at ur house, our teams problem was me. And when I changed my style, our old chemistry was coming back.. So don't worry :D

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
This tournament was so fun. I feel like I got it together after I lost that money match to bum. So I gotta thank him for that last minute "bum training"

Always good playing against pc and cort when they randomly show up

Where was D1??

Where was Wes??

Teczero - as we saw at ur house, our teams problem was me. And when I changed my style, our old chemistry was coming back.. So don't worry :D
>_> well i knew that both of us were too aggro lol but yea maybe ill learn to play more defensive work on that jigs >.< we are so ****** hoes all day

BUM163

Smash Lord
anyone wanna train wit me this week in my house? also who is goin 2 the l.i tournament so we can leave 2gether n anyone wanna do mm there?

Alukard

Smash Hero
omg i can't wait for zenith now .. and bum ... we can go together

sry for double posting it didn't let me edit >.>

Jay0yeah

Smash Ace
Nyc Nyc!! What Is Up Nyc?! :)

Hey, whats up everyone!

I hope ya had a great weekend. WE FINALLY GOT SOME SNOW out here in NYC!

From the looks of it, I believe there WILL NOT be any NYC weekly this week. Casual Friday's are always happening at web2zone for $10.

I might have several smash fest during the week to practice up. If I have nothing important to do this weekend I will be entering the L.I. tournament.

**I might want to go to L.I. in a group rather than by myself. So who's coming along to REP NYC @ THE L.I. tournament!!!!! Where are my BX smashers??!!!

Where are my BK, Queens, S.I. and Manhattan smashers?!

Who's going with me?!
Post up players

Jay0yeah

Venom NY

Smash Lord
Hey whats up everyone!

From the looks of it, I believe there WILL NOT be any NYC weekly this week. Casual Friday's are always happening at web2zone for $10.

I might have several smash fest during the week to practice up. If I have nothing important to do this weekend I will be entering the L.I. tournament.

**I might want to go to L.I. in a group rather than by myself. So who's coming along to REP NYC @ THE L.I. tournament!!!!! Where are my BX smashers??!!!

Who's going with me?!
Post up players

Jay0yeah
Yo J me,jman,alukard and probably hax are going,are you driving there?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Hey, whats up everyone!

Where are my BK, Queens, S.I. and Manhattan smashers?!

Who's going with me?!
Post up players

Jay0yeah

WTF!? Where's the mention of Bronx? xD

EDIT: Oh, I see it.

Better have mention us >>

Top Bottom